Recent Topics

Ads

One ability 3730+ dmg in sovereign Char 5/3 ? maybe that's enough already?

Let's talk about... everything else
Barracuuda

Re: One ability 3730+ dmg in sovereign Char 5/3 ? maybe that's enough already?

Post#11 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:59 pm

I want to be understood, I'm NOT СRYING in any way) I've seen a lot in this game all the time. I'm just asking 3730 dmg at RDPS from 120 ft distance is that ok? where the average number of HP is 7500Hp -3700= 3800 HP) with a GCD of 1.5 sec even for Healing Potions.
Well, if you think this is the norm, then OK.
It just hurts me to look at it and I feel sorry for the people who are trying to implement other classes, honestly playing and facing such numbers, they quit the game.
Barracuuda-DoK60+/Barracu-SH60+/Ru

Ads
wachlarz

Post#12 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:15 pm

Barracuuda wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:59 pm I want to be understood, I'm NOT СRYING in any way) I've seen a lot in this game all the time. I'm just asking 3730 dmg at RDPS from 120 ft distance is that ok? where the average number of HP is 7500Hp -3700= 3800 HP) with a GCD of 1.5 sec even for Healing Potions.
It just hurts me to look at it and I feel sorry for the people who are trying to implement other classes, honestly playing and facing such numbers, they quit the game.
Play in party have guard, stay in guard range. Play like hao 6 man premade to kill solo players. Have fun of cost other.

lemao

Post#13 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:35 pm

wachlarz wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:15 pm
Barracuuda wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:59 pm I want to be understood, I'm NOT СRYING in any way) I've seen a lot in this game all the time. I'm just asking 3730 dmg at RDPS from 120 ft distance is that ok? where the average number of HP is 7500Hp -3700= 3800 HP) with a GCD of 1.5 sec even for Healing Potions.
Play in party have guard, stay in guard range. Play like hao 6 man premade to kill solo players. Have fun of cost other.
Solo players deserve to get farmed

gebajger

Post#14 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:44 pm

Haojin wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:25 am
Click here to watch on YouTube

karma is a bitch :/
Busted
Rioz

wachlarz

Post#15 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:32 pm

lemao wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:35 pm
6man deserve to get farmed by 24 man xd

lemao

Post#16 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:50 pm

wachlarz wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:32 pm
lemao wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:35 pm
6man deserve to get farmed by 24 man xd
I agree :D

Phantasm

Post#17 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:00 pm

Thats curent meta, log more and win.

Aethilmar

Post#18 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:08 am

SW only exist for two reasons:

1) Renown donations to Destro
2) Making Destro cry when they occasionally lose to them

Looks like we have a rare instance of scenario #2 here.

Ads
shrredhn

Post#19 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:17 am

Barracuuda wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:54 am I want to say that I deeply respect the Team that revived and supports life in this project :!: ;)

But isn't it time to stop it?
I just don't understand why in this game, given the top set and where the profile DAMAGER has an average of 7500+ HP.
There are such numbers of incoming damage 3730!!! :o ==>> this is not a series of blows! it's only 1 SW shot.
OHH mb DETAUNT use?? NO?! what is the distance of these arrows?? 100? no? 110 ?-this is sarcasm
Probably you need to have an incredible skill to implement this. I'm not exaggerating, don't turn the game into 1 button bullsh**, look around and you'll see 10005000 Sw/ that's a fact.
I understand that 95% percent of the melees of classes in this game (especially destro) are condemned to extinction.
This is not a joke - this is real reality, (I don't want to consider "CHOPPAs and "MARAs in a herd with aoe spells, where their whole boils down to 3 buttons, who will move whom and whose herd is bigger and better geared)

As a regular player, I have been playing almost since the release of this project, and it hurts me what we came to in 2023. ==>>(in the sense of pvp / skillplay of the player / skill dependence of the character / and the final result. It's easier to make a rag SW and stand out of reach, than a helpless MARAuder, where to implement this class (marauder) you need to comply with thousands of conditions (party / support / guard, etc.) and also press such a number of buttons - that sometimes there are not enough binds on the keyboard

in conclusion I think 3700 is a mockery of most classes in this game
Thanks
https://ibb.co/s2QfLcz Image <<===here is the log, but for some reason the image is not displayed :evil:
Just alt F4 before the arrow lands. You got a couple seconds.

Caduceus

Post#20 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:55 am

I agree with the OP that Fester bombing is a little too powerful.

For a class that gets 110ft range out of the box and has high control and high mobility, I see no reason why they should also get a completely untelegraphed uncleansable burst that consists of a very basic rotation and circumvents the target's primary means of defense (corp resist).

Someone compared it to Sorc earlier, so lets compare what Sorc gets:
> 100ft range
> No control
> No mobility
> Backlash mechanic
> Requires build up to 100 Dark Magic
> 5 second telegraph minimum (for full rotations we're easily looking at ~10 sec)
> Completely shut down through cleansing
> No means to debuff secondary damage source (corp)
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz