Recent Topics

Ads

What do I wrong that I don't have mastery abilities in my book?? Someone really help me already. I have enough...

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Okyl

What do I wrong that I don't have mastery abilities in my book?? Someone really help me already. I have enough...

Post#1 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:12 am

Look at the screenshot attached - https://ibb.co/f8TPtv6
I've bought the mastery abilities and as you can see in the mastery ladder a few skills are covered so I GUESS I should have them available in my abilities book (shortcut: V). Although I can't find them nowhere...
Where am I supposed to find those abilities? Someone help me please, because in the in-game chat no one could understand me...

Thanks in advance.

Ads
Avernus

Re: What do I wrong that I don't have mastery abilities in my book?? Someone really help me already. I have enough...

Post#2 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:21 am

Okyl wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:12 am Look at the screenshot attached - https://ibb.co/f8TPtv6
I've bought the mastery abilities and as you can see in the mastery ladder a few skills are covered so I GUESS I should have them available in my abilities book (shortcut: V). Although I can't find them nowhere...
Where am I supposed to find those abilities? Someone help me please, because in the in-game chat no one could understand me...

Thanks in advance.
You must spend your skillpoint to unlock the ability/tactic. No, advancing through the skill tree does not unlock them by itself. Just click on the skill when you reach it.

Okyl

Re: What do I wrong that I don't have mastery abilities in my book?? Someone really help me already. I have enough...

Post#3 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:32 am

Avernus wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:21 am
Okyl wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:12 am Look at the screenshot attached - https://ibb.co/f8TPtv6

Thanks in advance.
You must spend your skillpoint to unlock the ability/tactic. No, advancing through the skill tree does not unlock them by itself. Just click on the skill when you reach it.
I can't understand. So... when can I get those abilities? For example Wave of Mutilation? What do I have to do to have this ability at long last??

Detangler

Post#4 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:55 am

Okyl wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:32 am
Avernus wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:21 am

Thanks in advance.
I can't understand. So... when can I get those abilities? For example Wave of Mutilation? What do I have to do to have this ability at long last??
You click the + sign until the yellow rectangles are at the halfway point thru what you want to get. You then click ON the symbol inside that yellow rectangle to spend another point to get the ability.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

CyunUnderis

Post#5 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:59 am

Okyl wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:32 am I can't understand. So... when can I get those abilities? For example Wave of Mutilation? What do I have to do to have this ability at long last??
When you are speaking to the spec NPC, you need to click on the ability to unlock hit.

For example, without the point used :

For example, with the point used :

Okyl

Post#6 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:46 am

Thank you guys, but while I did what you told me I don't have the abilities in the book...
See here https://ibb.co/K9D9bPd

Okyl

Post#7 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:21 am

Ok nevermind. After relog it works now.
Thank you guys.