Recent Topics

Ads

More armors for appearance

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Eisboleas

Re: More armors for appearance

Post#11 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:24 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:46 pm
Omegus wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:16 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:06 pm

https://imgur.com/a/RPtnLRp First picture is someone on RoR Staff wearing full Khorne as a WH. So they are not very far off because the gear fits. Rest of pictures are from live from my tooons i managed to find in 10 minutes to post, but do you really think that these cross realm gear pieces are more off Lore than Order/Destro Solo ranked teams? Im not complaining i enjoyed those until they took too much time to pop:(

There are so much gear in this game RIIGHT NOW that could make mundane appearances more unique and most people wouldnt even realize that is not something my char shouldnt be wearing.
The Khorne armour is exactly the kind of thing I was referring to and is very much all or nothing (head might be changeable).

As someone who loves the "realm war" aspect of the game, I thought mixed realm team deathmatch was an abomination.
Yep it is "Suit" not pieces but all other pictures i posted are my chars and those are form Aor, used to exist in here as well( some of them at least) but RoR policy has been surprisingly against them even though there is only benefits because quite would want more appearance options. I mean even SM tank i love to play just doesnt really get good looking Chest ever or Helm because it Changes their hair. Am has Vanq helm that would be perfect for SM because it doesnt change the hair and is great looking, throw some WL chest on top and SM has never looked better. There are lots of opportunitites there that makes minimum efforts, well i dont know anything about coding etc but im asssuming would be semi easily doable.

Which is to you more repulsive? Cross race/realm gear or Order/Destro fightinh same side? Genuinely curious
any idea if that still exists for WE ?
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
Scottx125

Post#12 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:40 pm

Some of those images are cool, but most look pretty stupid tbh lol. I don't mind more sets being added or unique gear, especially allowing certain classes to use other classes gear as a transmog, but I want it lore accurate. I don't want to see KOTBS running around in full Chosen gear lol..
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Kpi

Post#13 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:47 pm

CompetingVirus wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:40 am I really love the game but on my part I dont feel like there are enough armors.
Some guards and npc look pretty cool but we cant have there armors for appearance.

Wished they could add everything they used on npc and stuff.
I'm still waiting for a Winged lancers "cloak", this will be awesome :D
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Sinisterror

Post#14 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:25 am

Eisboleas wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:24 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:46 pm
Omegus wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:16 pm

The Khorne armour is exactly the kind of thing I was referring to and is very much all or nothing (head might be changeable).

As someone who loves the "realm war" aspect of the game, I thought mixed realm team deathmatch was an abomination.
Yep it is "Suit" not pieces but all other pictures i posted are my chars and those are form Aor, used to exist in here as well( some of them at least) but RoR policy has been surprisingly against them even though there is only benefits because quite would want more appearance options. I mean even SM tank i love to play just doesnt really get good looking Chest ever or Helm because it Changes their hair. Am has Vanq helm that would be perfect for SM because it doesnt change the hair and is great looking, throw some WL chest on top and SM has never looked better. There are lots of opportunitites there that makes minimum efforts, well i dont know anything about coding etc but im asssuming would be semi easily doable.

Which is to you more repulsive? Cross race/realm gear or Order/Destro fightinh same side? Genuinely curious
any idea if that still exists for WE ?
I dont think it does :E.

"
Some of those images are cool, but most look pretty stupid tbh lol. I don't mind more sets being added or unique gear, especially allowing certain classes to use other classes gear as a transmog, but I want it lore accurate. I don't want to see KOTBS running around in full Chosen gear lol.."

I think its very easy to do and be lore appropriate, even if some pieces would be from opposing realm.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

CompetingVirus

Post#15 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:08 pm

Can any one tell where I can find like ''normal'' looking armors like the training contructs have?

Svartypops

Post#16 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:37 am

Omegus wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:13 am There's a load of weapon skins being held back for future weapons.
I wonder if old games like this one will be able to take advantage of layperson-generated models (eventually)?
https://www.engadget.com/openai-release ... 07892.html

Kpi

Post#17 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:18 am

The priests of the empire are in desperate need of armor with wings, like those of the Kislevite winged lancers... :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Scragmuncher

Post#18 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:57 am

Omegus wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:13 am There's a load of weapon skins being held back for future weapons.

Regarding NPC armours, a lot of NPCs do not use the standard multi-part armour system that players use and instead their entire body (neck down?) is a single model that cannot be split up like player armour can.

There is also the usual discussion that you wear gear appropriate to your career for both gameplay purposes (visual identification) and lore purposes (Shadow Warriors did not roam around in Sorc gowns). I don't think a some buggy items on live constitutes Mythic - and more importantly GW - being open to careers and races mixing cosplaying as each other.
Sinisterror wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:19 amAll Dark elves/High elves + Chaos/Empire
IIRC from when I was poking around with the animation skeletons, for Empire and Chaos it was:

1) Empire (all) female and Chaos (all) female used the same rig.
2) Empire (all) male and Chaos (Magus/Zealot) used the same rig.
3) Chaos (Chosen/Marauder) had their own rig.

And all male Elves shared a rig, and all female elves shared a rig.
https://imgur.com/a/RPtnLRp First picture is someone on RoR Staff wearing full Khorne as a WH. So they are not very far off because the gear fits. Rest of pictures are from live from my tooons i managed to find in 10 minutes to post, but do you really think that these cross realm gear pieces are more off Lore than Order/Destro Solo ranked teams? Im not complaining i enjoyed those until they took too much time to pop:(

There are so much gear in this game RIIGHT NOW that could make mundane appearances more unique and most people wouldnt even realize that is not something my char shouldnt be wearing.
Bruh, please let me know where to get the slayer IB armour. Had a look around but couldn't find an answer.

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#19 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:08 am

Scragmuncher wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:57 am

Regarding NPC armours, a lot of NPCs do not use the standard multi-part armour system that players use and instead their entire body (neck down?) is a single model that cannot be split up like player armour can.

There is also the usual discussion that you wear gear appropriate to your career for both gameplay purposes (visual identification) and lore purposes (Shadow Warriors did not roam around in Sorc gowns). I don't think a some buggy items on live constitutes Mythic - and more importantly GW - being open to careers and races mixing cosplaying as each other.

IIRC from when I was poking around with the animation skeletons, for Empire and Chaos it was:

1) Empire (all) female and Chaos (all) female used the same rig.
2) Empire (all) male and Chaos (Magus/Zealot) used the same rig.
3) Chaos (Chosen/Marauder) had their own rig.

And all male Elves shared a rig, and all female elves shared a rig.

Bruh, please let me know where to get the slayer IB armour. Had a look around but couldn't find an answer.
Can't get it anymore. Almost nothing from those pictures are in ROR Anymore. And there used to be much more Dok Sorc Robe And WE Sovereign helm look was easily best Appearance for DoK
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz