Recent Topics

Ads

Break The Meta

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
lemao

Re: Break The Meta

Post#11 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:51 pm

Gladiolix wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:45 am
lemao wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:31 am
Bosli wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:09 am
Who says I can't? As said, I don't intend to go full theorycraft meta setup, as they are boring and same-y, no matter if it's ranked or full planned warbands. Memorable fights are easier to find if you step out of your perfectly prepared comfort zone.
Sure, just saying if you plan to go meele dps you are not having a great time. Unless your dps like dying a lot.
With three high rank, high skill dps you can definately have great time and not die a lot. Stagger/silence the other healer (in 6v6 engagement), burst down the other healer and pretty much just finish them off after that. Not saying it's better to do 1/3/2 than 2/2/2 but it is definately viable and fun. The solo tank has a sweaty job guard swapping and good 2/2/2 will snare+punt him out of guard range, but the extra burst damage with the third dps is definately noticeable.
"Good" tanks are going to peel for their healer accordingly. Even if you stagger 1 healer and go for the other 1. As i said ofc it can work vs lesser experienced groups and can be fun, not denying that. Im just saying vs competent groups it´s not going to work.

Ads
Akalukz

Post#12 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:08 pm

lemao wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:51 pm
lemao wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:31 am

Sure, just saying if you plan to go meele dps you are not having a great time. Unless your dps like dying a lot.
With three high rank, high skill dps you can definately have great time and not die a lot. Stagger/silence the other healer (in 6v6 engagement), burst down the other healer and pretty much just finish them off after that. Not saying it's better to do 1/3/2 than 2/2/2 but it is definately viable and fun. The solo tank has a sweaty job guard swapping and good 2/2/2 will snare+punt him out of guard range, but the extra burst damage with the third dps is definately noticeable.
"Good" tanks are going to peel for their healer accordingly. Even if you stagger 1 healer and go for the other 1. As i said ofc it can work vs lesser experienced groups and can be fun, not denying that. Im just saying vs competent groups it´s not going to work.
So don't fight em, part of the battle / fight is knowing when to fight. usually there are plenty of opportunities to fight with "irregular" groups outside/peripheral to the main wb fights. Obviously, OP doesn't think they will be top dog. He/they are looking for fun. They are 2 different things for most people.
-= Agony =-

lemao

Post#13 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm

Akalukz wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:08 pm

So don't fight em, part of the battle / fight is knowing when to fight. usually there are plenty of opportunities to fight with "irregular" groups outside/peripheral to the main wb fights. Obviously, OP doesn't think they will be top dog. He/they are looking for fun. They are 2 different things for most people.
My point was mainly about scs

Akalukz

Post#14 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:19 pm

lemao wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm
Akalukz wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:08 pm

My point was mainly about scs
well don't i look foolish :)
-= Agony =-

Bosli

Post#15 » Tue May 02, 2023 7:35 am

We are currently playing scenarios for a couple hours pretty much every day and looking for more to fill the group, all classes (especially any dps) are welcome. :)

Ninjagon

Post#16 » Tue May 02, 2023 1:08 pm

1/3/2 composition can be fresh and do wonders. Just do not excpect to win all the time.
Let me give you "thumb up" :)
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Bosli

Post#17 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:41 am

We are currently still grinding through SCs daily in EU evenings (roughly 5pm to 10pm servertime) and can take any class, dps preferred.
PM ingame @respecc / @missmut or check /5 for lfm

Bosli

Post#18 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:53 pm

Still trying to make a group daily, and need players to actually join since order /5 for scs is inactive at best.

Ads