Recent Topics

Ads

Returning Zealot

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Rhuiner

Returning Zealot

Post#1 » Mon May 01, 2023 11:51 am

Hi,

I played maybe 6 years ago and returned last week. I only had my Zealot and was pretty good with the class, but returning it is not at all what it felt like (or I remember?) from before. Firstly, I know I used addons back then, but can't recall any of them- any suggestions there? Second, I used to really enjoy large scale RvR/ SC but all of the scenerios I did this weekend were in groups of 2 at best- is that more the norm? Third and maybe lastly, my build seems very differant but again my terribad memory might just be failing me again- I was focused around AoE healing or sometimes I'd play around with DPS for PQ when i'd pretend I could farm mats (it was really slow haha). What is the new (or current) fresh build(s)?

In the mean time I've started some alts to try to get reaquainted and really enjoying that :-)

thanks

Ads
Zxul

Re: Returning Zealot

Post#2 » Mon May 01, 2023 12:11 pm

Standard zealot heal build:

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,8602,8590

Heal ritual is considered a direct heal, and can crit, so it procs all of your procs- Tzeench's Grip, Blessing of Chaos, Restorative Burst if you slot it, weapon/armor procs, etc.

Last tactic situational- worth noting that Warping the Spirit doesn't stacks with armor pot (it does buffs armor for more though, and then there is -10% armor pen).
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Rhuiner

Re: Returning Zealot

Post#3 » Mon May 01, 2023 1:30 pm

Thank you so much! This build is nothing like what I've got, so thank you for that as well!