Recent Topics

Ads

Excited to find Return to Reckoning

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tarlkhir

Excited to find Return to Reckoning

Post#1 » Sun May 07, 2023 4:35 pm

Hello and I hope you are having a great day!

I played AoR up until early 2013. My first character was a Blackguard who I solely used for PvE up through the end of the PvE campaign, then I dipped my toes into PvP on him and the Sorcerer I rolled next and was hooked. I am very guilty of making and bouncing between an army of characters in any game and AoR was no exception, but I was able to get a healer Archmage, Sorcerer, and tank Blackguard up to at least 80RR each. Hopefully I will be able to recreate that feat this time around haha!

While I enjoyed playing a few different MMOs over the years, my fondest MMO memories are of AoR. I was lucky to have been in multiple guilds who were all so friendly and helpful. I remembered part of an old PvE quest the other day and tried to look it up online to see how it ended. While I did not find the quest, I was extremely happy to find Return of Reckoning! I am looking forward to both replaying the game and also seeing what the team who made this possible changed and added to it. It'll be like a good dash of nostalgia with new and exciting bits mixed in too.

I look forward to running into y'all in the game. Have a great day! :)
Last edited by Tarlkhir on Wed May 10, 2023 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Detangler

Re: Excited to find Return to Reckoning

Post#2 » Mon May 08, 2023 3:45 am

Welcome! If you join Destro, I'll send you a care package. If you join Order, expect no quarter! :lol:
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Tarlkhir

Re: Excited to find Return to Reckoning

Post#3 » Mon May 08, 2023 4:43 pm

Thank you for the welcome! Ahah, I have already rolled characters on both sides, though I will be focusing on Destro first because I want to replay the DE storyline inbetween scenarios and the open RvR areas. So, I will expect a friendly wave on one side and to run for my life on the other :P