Recent Topics

Ads

Level 40 in Tier 2 PVP Zone.

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Nickalispicalis

Level 40 in Tier 2 PVP Zone.

Post#1 » Sat May 27, 2023 5:23 am

Good day.

It has happened to my character on a number of occasions when entering a low PVP zone, Ostland, Marsh of Madness...that as soon as entering the zone and being PVP flagged I get jumped by a stealthed Level 40 Witch Hunter. I thought if you were too high level for the zone you were turned into a chicken? How is it that they are abusing this mechanic? Is this a hack?

Ads
Detangler

Re: Level 40 in Tier 2 PVP Zone.

Post#2 » Sat May 27, 2023 5:27 am

Tier 1 zone is for rank 15 and under. Tier 2-4 zones are all merged into one zone. You will get your stats bolstered as a lowbie - even more so if you have good gear and talismans and all that. Sub-sov players you will give them a run for their money.

Scenarios are broken up into 1-15, 16-39, and 40 only. Same deal- bolstered stats for lower level players
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Sufferkate

Post#3 » Sat May 27, 2023 5:37 am

What Detangler said. This is a team based game. You will have more fun, in a group /warband. Click the tab at the top, called, WARBANDS & PARTIES. Then, click join...and open up your map....and follow the green dots.... those are your team mates. Good luck.
(SADIST wb lead) TPE,RedRedKroovy,RealHorrorShow, DomiHate,Droogy,DaMachineBigBoomiesTpeDollMolokoPlus, UltraViolence,DaGreenReaper,TheOLDinOUTSufferKate,Xoz,
Banned since:3/26/22

Nickalispicalis

Post#4 » Sat May 27, 2023 12:51 pm

Sufferkate wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:37 am What Detangler said. This is a team based game. You will have more fun, in a group /warband. Click the tab at the top, called, WARBANDS & PARTIES. Then, click join...and open up your map....and follow the green dots.... those are your team mates. Good luck.
I was part of a team. We were all in the 16-22 range. We were all wiped by the camping WH. I wasn't aware after level 15 it is wide open. Now I know.

Detangler

Post#5 » Sat May 27, 2023 2:51 pm

Well, WH is a different story. They have laughably
powerful over the top self healing abilities that get even better when facing groups. Not surprised a WH player would crap all over a group of lowbies for 100 renown - not exactly the best and brightest gravitate towards that class....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Nickalispicalis

Post#6 » Sat May 27, 2023 4:46 pm

Yes, you are supposed to be bolstered to 48. It wasn't working that day. The WH sits in the spot where you just enter the zone, so there could be delay. It would not make the least bit of difference though. Bolstered or not. These WH's remind of something that you would scrape off the bottom of your shoe.