Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 29/05/2023

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Paladini

Re: Patch Notes 29/05/2023

Post#11 » Mon May 29, 2023 12:55 pm

This weekly dungeon is cool idea :mrgreen: , despite war tokens kinda useless (it would be cooler if it was created a Dungeon Token), still a good option to add to the game anyway.
I think missing HV is bad too, but hope they add this dungeon soon to make it count.

Maybe give more options to spend those TOKENS (because after you get rhuin as lowbie, theres actually no use for war token after it):
- as 30/60 days guild mounts style (60% speed with 45% dismount chance)
- as renown potion
- as liniment box
- as seed lootbox (like it exist as dye/tally boxes - with very rare chance to find a purple seed, normal chance for blue seeds) -
2 viable options - implementing 1 choice:
1st choice keeping war token -
Lets say 1k war tokens, allowed to buy 1 box once per week (so even if people farm war tokens via PQ, they won't be able to keep buying the seed box more than once per week)
2nd choice, create Dungeon Token instead... 100-150 DT price for a seedbox, max 1 box per week (because you won't earn enough weekly token anyway for more lol)

Obs:. If DT is implemented -> a conversion rate to buy war token with DT, so the initial idea to get some War Token still fullfilled anyway. :mrgreen:

We need something usefull to spend those tokens at all.
Last edited by Paladini on Mon May 29, 2023 1:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ads
normanis

Post#12 » Mon May 29, 2023 12:56 pm

marcus is located in where u bue ruin gear. and take all quests.
and y golsellers are annoying. why they even after 10 years started it hera.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Gangan

Post#13 » Mon May 29, 2023 1:09 pm

Paladini wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:55 pm This weekly dungeon is cool idea :mrgreen: , despite war tokens kinda useless, still a good option to add to the game.
(...)
Maybe give more options to spend war tokens (because after you get rhuin as lowbie, theres actually no use for war token after it):
(...)
We need something usefull to spend those war tokens at all.
You can get big blue Heal (~2,7k) and AP-Potions with PvE-Tokens.
They are in the same category as the crafted ones, so you can use them together with the ones you get for pvp-tokens. :)

I'd guess most people will go for the first reward only, you do your weekly BB/BE run to get the egg and now get a rr-potion for free with it ^^
It's now also possibly to get up to three rr-potions per week, so you could basically have the +25% up nonstop ;)
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

funnytroll

Post#14 » Mon May 29, 2023 1:45 pm

Basic: Potion of Acclaim or 10 gold or 25 War Tokens
Advanced: 7-day Event Slot item or 50 War Tokens
Elite: Stalwart Soulstone or 50 gold or 100 War Tokens
Not sure about potion
Tokens small amount,its faster farm some pq 30+ for 1h to get full ruin set
May be add for reward [Crate of Apothecary Supplies] and [Master Artificer's Reliquary]

BluIzLucky

Post#15 » Mon May 29, 2023 2:11 pm

Rubius wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:30 am
Maliamalia wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:52 am If you really wanted Rvr-focused players to be interested about this weekly, why did you choose war tokens instead of war crests ? what will do any r40 players with war tokens anyway ?

(dungeon weekly is a good idea otherwise)
Just as the RvR Weekly doesn't give War Tokens, the Dungeon Weekly doesn't give War Crests. For RvR players, it gives you items that then allow you to always pick the War Crest options in your RvR Weekly. (Renown Pot, 7 day event item, Soulstone.)
Awesome to see this implemented, was going to suggest this (tbh thought I did already :lol:)!

If this is meant as a reward boost to fresh 40s, great.
But if it's meant to entice those who have completed all their dungeon runs already to help out when a party is struggling to fill spots, I feel like it maybe misses the mark a little.

TLDR: Make it a monthly event, change Tokens to Crests

Personally if I did 3 dungeon runs in a week, that'd be around 50% of my playtime, so definitely will only come close to Elite reward when running a fresh 40 through dungeons (and I'm not particularly pvp focused).
Maybe if it was account bound progress, but even then would still prefer to have it be a monthly event.

While I could just grab the Basic Reward, the value per run multiplies for Advanced/Elite ones, so knowing that I have a good chance to complete all, makes the incentive bigger.
This is also important as Gunbad wouldn't be worth it without ensuring full inf.

As for rewards:
The War Tokens are close to useless after Ruin, at best being worth about 10 silver each for blue potion (so 10g for a 100 WT or a bag of 50g), it's an illusion of choice.

Potion of Acclaim is useless after R80.

7-Day Event slot only worth it for current main and when there's no 60 day event item.

Soulstone not very valuable when running dungeons (since you likely get it anyway)

So I'd also suggest changing War Tokens to War Crests as they are always needed (25/50/75) and avoids all of the above problems.
And if changed to monthly event that's only a 150 WC boost (1-2 hours of pvp vs 1.5-4 hours of pvp) and you still don't get renown.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Toshutkidup

Post#16 » Mon May 29, 2023 2:19 pm

Wait am I misunderstanding this? PVE runs have a weekly that now can earn pvp rewards ??

Never mind is see it’s tokens not warcrests.

I have calmed down
Last edited by Toshutkidup on Mon May 29, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

kovesdiz

Post#17 » Mon May 29, 2023 2:20 pm

Really good change to support PvE. I would like to suggest also include "Beastlord Hunt" and "Hunter's Vale" in the Influence grind of it. Those are also primary PvE goals, and not too many ppl do tham. Also i suggest getting War Chrest instead of War Tokens, since War Token is like kinda useless. War Chrest reward would boost the numbers who are willing to PvE. I get it its not a PvE reward but still would do the trick. Or the other is to make War Token useful.

Why? This is inherently a PvP game , everyone does PvE to get some basic gear to PvP after. PvE is never the goal in this game. I think you want to reward more PvE so more ppl do it. This would help a bit.
Last edited by kovesdiz on Mon May 29, 2023 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bw10

Post#18 » Mon May 29, 2023 2:22 pm

dungeon weekly is great idea, however these meager rewards wont entice anyone to group up for bastion if they are done with it. at the very least change war tokens to war crests. if rvr is **** with one side stomping, as it often is, it might push people from the losing side into pve for war crest progression

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#19 » Mon May 29, 2023 2:47 pm

kovesdiz wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:20 pm
Why? This is inherently a PvP game , everyone does PvE to get some basic gear to PvP after. PvE is never the goal in this game. I think you want to reward more PvE so more ppl do it. This would help a bit.
Not everyone, imo keep pve rewards for pve.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Absinth

Post#20 » Mon May 29, 2023 3:06 pm

kovesdiz wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:20 pm [...]
Also i suggest getting War Chrest instead of War Tokens, since War Token is like kinda useless. War Chrest reward would boost the numbers who are willing to PvE. I get it its not a PvE reward but still would do the trick. Or the other is to make War Token useful.

It is PVE content and you dont have to take crests, you have pvp oriented rewards, let people have some fun in earning stuff and not plating everything in war crests. While the pve tokens are not really useful they still will provide some value to people who dont want to either farm potions themself or spend gold on them.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert