Recent Topics

Ads

Apostle's Runestaff of glory bought twice

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
MooMoo

Apostle's Runestaff of glory bought twice

Post#1 » Wed May 31, 2023 10:26 am

So to make it short, i bought an item with War Crest twice (Apostle's Runestaff of Glory). When i bought it i havent heard any notification sound nor a notification in the chat that i bought the item, so my dumbass thought i had missclick and i clicked another time. Again no notification for the purchase, so i decided to look in my backpack and that's when i realised i bought it twice. Is it possible to refund the last purchase because it was kinda expensive (800 War Crest). I am looking forward to your reply, thanks for your help and have a nice day.

Ads
BluIzLucky

Re: Apostle's Runestaff of glory bought twice

Post#2 » Wed May 31, 2023 12:42 pm

Put Warn on Buy option on.
Not the worst to double purchase since the upgrade is less defensive but more heal output.

Would be nice with a 24 hour refund period and/ or a warning for repeat purchases of non-consumable items bought with War Crests/Tokens.

E.g.
"You already own 1 Runestaff of Glory, are you sure you want to purchase it again?"
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

MooMoo

Post#3 » Wed May 31, 2023 12:57 pm

Thanks for the reply. Yeah or just a message in the chat box that say that you've buy something. I think the warn on buy pop-up is not a good solution, its not user friendly imo and as you say there others solution aswell (like allow me to dual wield staffs :D )

I guess i can say goodbye to my 800 War Crest then. *I am never gonna financially recover from this meme*

I would love to see a response from a GM or CM on this subject also, because i havent seen anything about this kind of problem in the FAQ or sticked threads.

sioding
Game Master

Post#4 » Wed May 31, 2023 1:27 pm

We don't replace or refund items for any reason. It's just not a service we offer.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

MooMoo

Post#5 » Wed May 31, 2023 1:45 pm

Allright, thanks for the response anyway.