Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
yobogoya

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1481 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:00 pm

Following your instructions completely trashed my install of this game. Took me offline for over a week with an authentication error. And I had to scrub my system of the game entirely, including hunting through appdata, and install fresh.

And before you say it, I kept a backup of the folders/files you said to delete, as instructed. Still wouldn't resolve back to the way it was upon restoring those files. And I wasn't putting my password in wrong, to be doubly sure I copy/pasted the password from Notepad...the same password that gets me logged into this forum and got me back online in game today, so I know it works.

Ads
unforged

Post#1482 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:56 am

Is there a way to hide the overhead health bar for your targets? The game seems to override the "Your Target" settings for them, so if you have enemy bars on, for example, you will get duplicate health bars when you target them (the other being from effigy).

MohAlansary

Post#1483 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:49 am

Hey , I followed the steps , but doesn't works .

do I need to do anything else or just follow the mentioned steps in the post ?

Fyleare

Post#1484 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:35 pm

I had the same problem.
You need to make sure that the addon is in the same folder as the other add ons (mine was just in the game folder)
Once I moved it to join the miraclegrow addon and used the /reloadui command in game it all appeared.

Just need to spend a couple of months setting everything up now. Tons of good stuff to play around with.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#1485 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:57 am

how do i edit my UI to get these icons beneath the pet health bar?

https://ibb.co/GnPyZ5d

ZeManic

Post#1486 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:02 pm

How can I turn the nameplates on to show all enemies and allies? I've tried playing with the addons and can't seem to figure it out.

PeterMore

Post#1487 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:05 am

Hello. The post is so long that maybe the question is repeat.
I download the VinyIU and suddenly my bar num1 in the bottons 3 and 4 the abilities change like a rotation. That kuat happen in the bar num1 so i wonder if that happen to someone else and if its possible deactivate because is very uconfortable.

Thanks

Akalukz

Post#1488 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:55 pm

PeterMore wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:05 am Hello. The post is so long that maybe the question is repeat.
I download the VinyIU and suddenly my bar num1 in the bottons 3 and 4 the abilities change like a rotation. That kuat happen in the bar num1 so i wonder if that happen to someone else and if its possible deactivate because is very uconfortable.

Thanks
What class?
-= Agony =-

Ads
PeterMore

Post#1489 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:23 pm

IB
I dont know if is something related with the addons or something. If problem persist i would reinstall the game completly

Manatikik

Post#1490 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:37 pm

PeterMore wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:23 pm IB
I dont know if is something related with the addons or something. If problem persist i would reinstall the game completly
It’s either an old NerfedButtons sequence or the new sequencer causing you an issue. If you have NB still installed or whatever just right click the skill and clear out the info or delete it entirely from your folder. I think the same thing with the built in Sequencer addon but I’ve never used it.
<Montague><Capulet>