Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DonCarlos

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1461 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:14 am

Hi,

I've got a problem with my VinyUI configuration. The problem is that for keep lords no bufs/debuffs/hots/dots are displayed on the target display.
Playing a BW, I can't see my dots on the keep/fortress lords, so I can only guess when to re-apply.
I believe the target display is with the PURE-addon, but I don't have found a way to configure it appropriately.
Can someone help me ?

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1462 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:01 am

Hey,

Yes that's intended. Because all the amount of buffs/debuffs would blow up your game.

DonCarlos

Post#1463 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:03 am

How about seeing my own dots only ?

Synaesthesia

Post#1464 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:42 am

I cant seem to get my third action bar to show?

Karhu

Post#1465 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:35 pm

hi, i have a problem right now (i play BO) that my War Bellows are changing automaticly. I start with da Toughest and end up in Da greenest. I do not have any keybinds on this two spells, is there an addon in the viny ui which automatic switches war bellow/aura?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1466 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:52 pm

Synaesthesia wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:42 am I cant seem to get my third action bar to show?

Hey,

jump to my guide here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40739

AddOn Setups > Hidebar > Hidebar and the 3rd bar issue

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1467 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:55 pm

Karhu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:35 pm hi, i have a problem right now (i play BO) that my War Bellows are changing automaticly. I start with da Toughest and end up in Da greenest. I do not have any keybinds on this two spells, is there an addon in the viny ui which automatic switches war bellow/aura?

Hey,

do you mean the Sequencer addon?
Sequencer allows you to set rotations on a single button.
There aren't any addons in VinyUi that set rotations or spells.

Karhu

Post#1468 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:17 pm

Lilim wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:55 pm
Karhu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:35 pm hi, i have a problem right now (i play BO) that my War Bellows are changing automaticly. I start with da Toughest and end up in Da greenest. I do not have any keybinds on this two spells, is there an addon in the viny ui which automatic switches war bellow/aura?

Hey,

Hi,
Thanks for the fast answer, i asked in the /advice for help and they sayd the same like a sequencer addon. But the only thing i have installed is the Viny UI.
For excemple, i want to play with the war bellow(aura) da thoughest to heal my team mates, as soon a sc is opening and i join the war bellow will change to an other one. Also sometimes when i get a rezz oder spawn.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1469 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:28 pm

Spoiler:
Karhu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:17 pm
Lilim wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:55 pm

Hey,

Hi,
Thanks for the fast answer, i asked in the /advice for help and they sayd the same like a sequencer addon. But the only thing i have installed is the Viny UI.
For excemple, i want to play with the war bellow(aura) da thoughest to heal my team mates, as soon a sc is opening and i join the war bellow will change to an other one. Also sometimes when i get a rezz oder spawn.

Hey,

the Sequencer addon is a built-in addon. That means it's already installed.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#1470 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:07 pm

the sequences are stored server side with .dot commands. The addon "sequencer" only simplyfies the commands that gets send/set to the server,
so the sequence is still present on the server w/o the addon installed (it's not shipped with the client like SoR)
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza