Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sinisterror

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1471 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:17 pm

Karhu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:17 pm
Lilim wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:55 pm
Karhu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:35 pm hi, i have a problem right now (i play BO) that my War Bellows are changing automaticly. I start with da Toughest and end up in Da greenest. I do not have any keybinds on this two spells, is there an addon in the viny ui which automatic switches war bellow/aura?

Hey,

do you mean the Sequencer addon?
Sequencer allows you to set rotations on a single button.
There aren't any addons in VinyUi that set rotations or spells.
Hi,
Thanks for the fast answer, i asked in the /advice for help and they sayd the same like a sequencer addon. But the only thing i have installed is the Viny UI.
For excemple, i want to play with the war bellow(aura) da thoughest to heal my team mates, as soon a sc is opening and i join the war bellow will change to an other one. Also sometimes when i get a rezz oder spawn.
This is probably because while back SM/Blorc could use 6 tactics like You got Got Nuffin/Loudmouth and Sm Potent Enchantments/Bolstered Enchantments by slotting those tactics, then as an exampple use Da Biggest/Nature's Blade and attack mob/dummy until those tactics activate(because they activate same time when Bellows/Enchantments do) and then replace those tactics with anything else, and as long as you didnt change your Bellow/Enchantment those tactics still worked even when they were not slotted anymore.

When they fixed extra tactics bug this bellows/enchantments changing randomly started happening.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
Wdova

Post#1472 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:34 pm

I got this message poping up when copying interface and user folder in to warhammer folder.

Interupted action! - The file name is too long for destination folder

EAsystem_ActionBarClusterManager and all a that comes next.

UI is broken when I chose skip.

Any ideas?
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1473 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:38 pm

Spoiler:
Wdova wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:34 pm I got this message poping up when copying interface and user folder in to warhammer folder.

Any ideas?

hey,

it is what the error says "The file name is too long for destination folder"
Maybe move your Return of Reckoning folder out of the Return of Reckoning - September2022 folder.

Wdova

Post#1474 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:48 pm

Spoiler:
Lilim wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:38 pm
Spoiler:
Wdova wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:34 pm I got this message poping up when copying interface and user folder in to warhammer folder.

Any ideas?

hey,

it is was the error says "The file name is too long for destination folder"
Maybe move your Return of Reckoning folder out of the Return of Reckoning - September2022 folder.

I got it now. Issue was with game which is burried in 3 folders each contain a lot of letters.

Thanks.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Svartypops

Post#1475 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:51 pm

My friends has got problems with folder names too long -

ReturnOfReckoning-September2022\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning etc etc etc, very long names galore!
Lilim wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:38 pm
Spoiler:

Any ideas?

hey,

it is what the error says "The file name is too long for destination folder"
You can do that?!

Nexomnix

Post#1476 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:51 pm

Hey there! Love the Addon but specifically for my IB it doesn't show my buffs above my head and I type /bh to fix that it says not valid command ingame even tho it is enabled. Please help. Really need the buffs over my IB head!

Nexomnix

Post#1477 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:01 pm

Nevermind found the problem it was on the always ignore list

aidayen

Post#1478 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:40 pm

Hello, how can I switch channel to type in chat with this UI? It seems like there is no such an option compared to vanilla chatbox.

Ads
Sidekickx2

Post#1479 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:42 pm

Hello, I just installed the addons but it doesn't load when I log into the game. I see it in the addons manager when I go to switch profiles but nothing changes in my UI when I select any of them.

drixe

Post#1480 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:10 pm

Gonna change some things but overall its very nice ;p