Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Abrafo

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1441 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:34 am

Noctir wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:25 am Hello, what do I have to do so that my selected surface remains saved ?

After each relog, the surface resets from 4 bars to 1 bar.

It frustrates this every time to move again.

in the topic there are some who have the same problem but either they were not answered or the solution does not work for me.
I'm not sure if this is the cause, but I always right click on new addon folders and open Properties. Then uncheck Read-Only in the Attributes section and click Unblock in the same area if it's present. Then click apply and then OK. You can do this before copying the folders/files to your game folder. Sometimes if you've added several addons it's easier to just do the above to your entire game folder or at least the addon folder after you've added everything. It depends on what you've added and where the files to be written to, go. It may take a minute or two to complete.

If for some reason a file with settings has read-only checked, any changes to the file or your settings will not save because the file cannot be written to or changed. Good luck, I hope this helps.

Ads
Noctir

Post#1442 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:50 am

Thx for the help, i can use the tips only in a few days ( vacation 😎) and see if it helps.

Evilspinnre

Post#1443 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:12 pm

New players should use this ty
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Asch126

Post#1444 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:51 am

New player here, thank you very much for having made this UI.

stalker666

Post#1445 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:17 am

My scenario score board is missing during battle, i've check every layout edit window and didn't see any sign that the score board is hidden, it just gone after few scenario, thus I have to click ` to see the score board everytime, and I cannot see the bar fullfilling when I'm occupying flag.

Minorwin

Post#1446 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:06 am

I can't change the visibility of my action bars and I don't know why.
Anything I can do to change that?

Noctir

Post#1447 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:25 am

So feedback,

as missing info this bug was only on one character, other chars/twinks did not have this bug.

I could now fix the problem by loading another profile from a twink.

Both were Order_DPS_charname.

unfortunately I have no idea why the one profile could not keep any changes.

Dishy

Post#1448 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:54 am

I was able to have it work on multiple characters but one (my main)
I've tried to copy my other characters but nope :(
Any solution to this?

Ads
Repulsion

Post#1449 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:45 am

Dishy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:54 am I was able to have it work on multiple characters but one (my main)
I've tried to copy my other characters but nope :(
Any solution to this?
Go into [Drive]:\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\
make a copy of your mains' folder - and name it mainname2.
Go inside said mains' folder and copy Character Settings.xml

Make a copy of a folder from a character you want the UI of - rename it to your mains' name. Open the copied, renamed folder and paste the Character Settings.xml from the last step (your old mains' folder).
Hope that helps.

If you want the best version of VinyUI with properly calibrated settings you should use the class appropriate archetypes VinyUI comes with - (OrderTank for a KotBS, DestrDps for a Sorcerer etcetc.)

vaudoo

Post#1450 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:07 pm

Hello , im new on the game and i installed this addon that look really nice :) but i have a problem maybe someone will can help me . I dont have anymore the quests follow on top right corner , is there a way to activate it again , that i can see all my quest on side of the screen ? i have search in options but maybe i missed it and i dont find how to put that again . Thanks a lot :) .