Recent Topics

Ads

New Player!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sugasmackz

New Player!

Post#1 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:44 pm

I can honestly say i'm probably one of the happiest people to see that you guys have a private server, I'll give you guys a little information about me (And what my IGN will be, for anyone wanting to talk, party up, etc.)

I was absolutely inlove with warhammer online. It was the one game that litteraly cured my boredom and kept my attention for hours and hours, And i kept going back to it. I managed to get 3 level 40s before the servers finally closed down. I played this game (and paid for it.) for the entire duration of it's existence, minus the free month they gave us when purchasing the game, and for the last month of the game to be available. With all of that being said..

I'm glad to be part of the team. I look forward to seeing you all in-game, My IGN will be PlasterFaced (Destruction.) (I may choose to go to the other side eventually, depending if there are too many destruction players.) I'm very thankful that you guys are taking the time, and putting forth the effort and hard work into getting this private server working properly. Let me know if there is anything i can do to help. :mrgreen:

Ads
MazeR1337

Re: New Player!

Post#2 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:05 pm

I'm new also, just started last night, and the people online told me that Destro actually needs new players and help because Order #'s are bigger!

-MazeR
"Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the real or the gods or love."

~~ GoT ~~

Dana
Former Staff

Post#3 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:16 pm

Welcome you two :)
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Gebbo

Post#4 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:56 pm