Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (58) :
Tier 2+ (572) :
- Patch Notes 15/01/2021 Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Unforgiving Seas
During one of the recent battles upon the Inner Sea, one of our vessels foundered upon the rocky shoals of the Isle of the Dead. What is worse is that our enemies have done the same. Now both sides scrabble for parts from the many other wrecks so that they may escape the island before their souls are lost. We must ensure that our allies escape that dreaded place.
Two ships have run aground while moving through the storm-wracked seas of Serpent' Passage. One of these vessels belongs to the High Elves, while the other is of Dark Elf origin. Both ships carry valuable supplies that we must claim if we are to gain an edge in this war. At the same time, we must deny these resources to our enemies.
This weekend Unforgiving Seas will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Serpent's Passage scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Realm versus Realm
- Warlord locations will now be shown on map during stage 2.
- Fixed an issue causing pet to not recieve champion size when you're chosen as King Champion. Note they only increase size for better view and only receive wound buff but no any other champion's buff.
Open World Campaign
- Siege ram locations are now shown on the map for all players in the same zone/region. The intention is to increase fighting in the zone and the danger in bringing the ram to the enemy keep. If it doesn't work out as intended it might get reverted.
- If you die in an inactive fort you will respawn in the previous zone. "No need to respawn in an inactive fort."
- Fort Siege Camps only spawn if the fort is active. "The attackers haven't pushed that far yet, so why do you need a safe spot there?"
Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes
- All mastery path abilities and tactic will use the proper Minimum Rank. Some abilities never been updated after swap / rework .
- Sneaky Git : This tactic will now also work if you slot it while already in Squig Armor.
- Squig Armor : Fixed an issue preventing Squig armor stat buff to stack with Liniment or Potion.
- Indigestion : Fixed a typo in the tooltip.
- Summon Squig : This ability won’t trigger an error message with He’s a Biggun’
- Empowered Alteration : This tactic will correctly Tick 4 times.
- Fury of da green : The tooltip will display the correct Heal value.
- Assault Stance : Fixed an issue preventing Assault stance stat buff to stack with liniments or Potions.
- Swift Strikes : Fixed an issue with the animation.
- Energy of Vaul : The tooltip will display the correct Heal value.
- Shatter Limb : The buffline will display the correct CD time increase.
- Turrets : Fixed an issue causing them to stop working if you ressummoned the same turret.
- Electromagnet : This ability effect will correctly trigger after one second delay instead of 2.
- Cleansing power : This tactic will correctly cleanse yourself too.
- Daemons : Fixed an issue causing them to stop working if you ressummoned the same minion.
- Chaotic Rift : This ability effect will correctly trigger after one second delay instead of 2.
- Cross realm /say and /shout is now enabled when not flagged for PvP. This was added on request from the role playing guilds.
- You can now click the "You were added by X as a friend" messages to add them as a friend.
- New items will now be filtered into the correct bag via the "Item Preferences" on the right of each bag section.
- Appearance gear will now only be shown to members of the same realm: A tradeoff to properly reorganise how data and packets are sent, to reflect how it was on Mythic (adjusts performance).
As some of you may remember we did some pathfinding tests last year. We are re-enabling them on a zone by zone basis. This means that pets and npcs should no longer walk through walls or walk up walls.
Here are the zones where pathfinding is currently enabled.
- Barony of Nordland
- Gates of Ekrund
- College of Corruption
- Reikland Factory
- Mount Gunbad
- The Sewers of Altdorf
- Sacellum Dungeons
- Bastion Stair
- Temple Crypts
- Skaven Tunnels
- Bloodwrought Enclave
- Bilerot Burrow
- Bastion Stair
This list will change during the week.
Greenskin Chapter 12
- Smash 'Em Wolves: Longfang and Scarred Snowclaw wolves will now also count toward the quest
- Gobbos in da Trees: This quest can now be completed by all classes
- Moonfang Teef: You will now have to collect the teeth of the Moonfang Spottas
- Empire kill collectors once again are willing to pay for what you kill.
- Chaos kill collectors once again are willing to pay for what you kill.
- Vulgar Display of Power: This PQ is once again completable
- Repeatable quests have been added for the tokens. They are given by the corresponding vendors. "The intended way via RvR quests remains faster. This is meant for those who lost their tokens from crashes."
 This quest can now be completed by all classes
 Ironbreakers no longer own all the gems
 Additional guards have been sent out to protect the warcamp
 Chest peaces of Warboss Will are no longer a staff
- Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:54 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 15/01/2021
- Patch Notes 06/01/2021 Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Lair of Despair
Eridial was without the prudence of an experienced master, and he became arrogant in his abilities. He attempted to create an artifact that could gift the power of the dragons to the High Elves, even while the beasts slumbered. His attempt proved a success, but at a terrible cost. The soul of Eridial's dragon companion, Thiralies, was ripped from his massive frame, leaving only a decaying husk. Overcome with grief and shame, Eridial fled into the bowels of Tor Anroc, never to be seen again.
Now both the forces of order and destruction journey into the bowels of Tor Anroc where Eridial fled in shame. Seek out this trinket, to claim it for the Witch King, or to prevent the Dark Elves from gaining what they seek.
This weekend Lair of Despair will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Tor Anroc scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Realm versus Realm
- Bag rewards for 24-man warbands are increased by 33%, so they get a total of 16 bags instead of 12 bags.
- Some further tweaks to the city queue to try and only create fully filled instances in the beginning of the queue time. Later on it still allows instances that are not fully filled.
This change had some issues and was reverted. Will be fixed and added into next patch.
- Number of available and deployed siege weapons are now displayed in the keep tooltip.
- Renown Trainer arrived at Fortresses.
Combat and Careers
- Sneaky Git : This tactic will correctly display the correct defense buff on paper doll
- Yer Bleedin' : This ability will correctly display the correct initiative debuff in the tooltip.
- Warping Embrace : This morale will correctly display the correct damage in the tooltip.
- Empowered Alteration : This tactic will correctly give 48 AP.
- Crashing Wave : This ability damage will match tooltip.
- Steady Aim : This ability will display Critical Damage instead of critical hit rate in the paper doll and buffline.
- Trophies will now be shown on your character on the character select screen.
- Scenario XP will now show correctly immediatly after the battle has ended on the scoreboard.
- The Scenario scoreboard will now include double XP during double XP events.
- Fixed issue which caused players to not be able to log into the world server sometimes.
- The Fireborn Sprites are classified as Imps, not Spites.
- Blood Pools on Kaarn the Vanquisher deal the correct damage.
- Zekaraz the Bloodcaller will increase rage faster than before, but in increments of 10% instead of 40%.
Dark Elf Chapter 22
- The Last Unicorn: This Easter Egg Quest has now its reward added
High Elf Chapter 22
- A Portent of Triumph: This Easter Egg Quest has now its reward added
- You can finally throw the Halfling Pie at your friends.
- All Battle Brew Backpacks are now Bind on Pickup again.
- Corrected class requirement for Fortress Longsword to match Subjugator Longsword.
- Added appropriate class requirement to Sentry's Falcata of Reverence
- Changed stats on Sentry's Falcata and Longbow of Reverence
- Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:59 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 06/01/2021
- Patch Notes 01/01/2021
Time to WAAAGH!
We've been nominated for MassivelyOP's Best Classic MMORPG that is still running.
Vote here for Warhammer Online
This unprecedented achievement requires our attention and hopefully all of your support. It's about time we all go to waaagh!
Realm versus Realm
- It will now avoid creating premade vs solo instances until the end of the queue time when it allows any combination to create instances.
- The Cage leaver in Stonewatch has been moved to make it more unlikely to be interrupted from outside the fortress.
- Some extra guards have been added at Reikwald and The Maw.
Combat and Careers
- Self-Destruct : This ability will correctly display a Out or Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your turret range.
- Field Repair : This ability will correctly display a Out of Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your turret range.
- Taste Like Chicken : This ability will correctly display a Out of Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your squig range.
- Drop That! : This ability will correctly display a Out of Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your Squig range.
- Squig Armor : You can once again remove squig armor by clicking on it when toggled.
- Gas Squig : Fixed an issue causing range being increased by 15% instead of 15 ft and cancel abilties even if you were in range.
- Sharp Toofs: This tactic is now available at 3 points in Path of Bouncing. Effect is changed to: Git Em! will additionally hit all enemies within 20ft of your target once, and it's cost is reduced by 15 AP.
- Git Em! : This ability doesn’t require a pet anymore
- Da Smell Don't Bother Me: This tactic is now a core tactic.
- Purgatory: Replaced the object created with a different non-animated one that should hopefully cause less client lag.
- Strengthen Thrall : This ability will correctly display a Out of Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your Minion range.
- Instability : This ability will correctly display a Out of Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your Minion range.
- Walk Between Worlds: Reduces damage properly
- Shadow of Death: Replaced the object created with a different non-animated one that should hopefully cause less client lag.
- Kolaz Umgal: You will now have to kill the Armor and Weaponsmiths for the second stage
- Fireforge's Camp: This dual PQ has been reworked for both Order and Destruction
- Armor talimans have been added to the boxes of Chapter 22 Hard PQs
- All T2 RvR scout quests are correctly doable.
- Will of the Warboss: The T3 Greenskin Epic Quest has been corrected and reworked
- Wyrmbreaker: This T4 Dark Elf Epic Quest is now completable until the end
Greenskin Chapter 11
- Toilin' fer Trouble: You will now have to take and return the bones of the Withered Construct to Skogrut
- Dem Bones: You will now have to gather Skeleton Bitz from the Skeleton Bones
- Ghoulish Delight: You will now have to take the head of Rauklus to Skogrut
- Paint with Grulk: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Rebel Yell: The quest rewards have been added
- Gotta Nosh!: In line with the changes made on the PQ "Fireforge's Camp", you will now have to smash the Recovered Supply Crates. Moreover this quest is no longer repeatable
- Join Up Or Else: Nobwort is now patrolling
- Night of da Gobbo: You will now have to bring Dustmane Shadow's Hide and Grimsog's Head to Gobsnik. Moreover he will only give you the quest rewards when you will have completed these two tasks
- Returning the Favor: Trug now correctly gives you the stunty beer that needs to be delivered to Kurbog
- Shiny Stone: You will now keep the shiny blue (lucky?) stone as a reward for finding it
Dark Elf Chapter 10
- Bargain of a Lifetime: This Easter Egg Quest has now its reward added
Dark Elf Chapter 11
- The Searing Truth: This Easter Egg Quest has now its reward added
Dark Elf Chapter 15
- A Snugly Fitting End: This Easter Egg Quest is now available from the Ancient Drakecaller in Caledor
- The armory page will now show item info even if you don't have the items in your backpack.
 The Boom Powder is now permanently spawned
 The Wyrmbreaker Epic Quest is now finishable
 All these rocks have been removed
 The quest marker now displays both objectives
 Feltharg counts once again for the quest
 No more High Elf spies
 Rottenpike can be scouted once again
 The quest items get deleted after you finish the quests
 The quest marker is at the right spot
 The pet quests from Twitch Drops are not longer shareable
 Go out and scout those Battle Objectives
 Players can't clip through waterfall anymore.
 Path to enter reikwald fort before it starts blocked.
 Players can no longer access keep from pve side.
 Players can no longer clip through wall.
 Expoitable spot should no longer be accessable.
- Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:56 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 01/01/2021
- Happy New Year!
New Year's X2 Event!
We would like to wish you all a happy new year, and hope 2021 will be filled with joy, good health and great achievements.
We'll start 2021 with a X2 Experience, Renown and Influence event for any character that is below Career Rank 40.
The event will start on Friday 1 Jan at noon, and will end on Monday 4 Jan at noon, Altdorf time.
The X2 buff stacks with all other buffs offered in the Kegs End event!
This event is specifically targeted at new players and whoever wants to create an alt without the leveling hustle.
- Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:58 pm View the latest post
- Happy New Year!
- Patch Notes 25/12/2020 Highlights
What are the rewards?
You can check the detailed list of rewards here.
You have 7 days to claim the drops using your account's page, and 24 hours to open the green, blue and gold presents in-game.
12 days of drops
From Friday 25 December noon till Wednesday 06 January noon (Altdorf time), you will be able to claim daily valuable rewards.
- Link your Twitch and RoR accounts here
- Read the Twitch Drops Info and FAQs here
- Check the list of approved streamers here
The wheel of the seasons has turned, ushering out the sun’s last warmth with bitter blasts of northern winds. As snow creeps down to block mountain passes and lock the Warhammer world in the icy talons of winter, the citizens of the Old World raise their mugs high; the time of Keg End is at hand. In an epic celebration fraught with boasting, toasting, and epic fireworks, the Dwarfs clear out their stores of ales, beers and other intoxicating beverages in order to bring luck in the New Year and make way for a stock of better, stronger brews.
The Holidays are upon us and, as such, Keg End returns to WAR! Welcome to a Live Event full of toasting, boasting and killing lots and lots of things.
Keg End will start on December 18th at 12:00 Altdorf time and last until January 6th 15:00 Altdorf time.
Basic reward: Party keg, 21 day duration item that gives a 5 minute renown and XP boost for party
Advanced reward: Keg Tap, 60 day event slot item
Elite reward: Exclusive new Cloak Appearance
Completing all tasks: Exclusive Title – Brew Hound (Order), Broo Dawg (Destruction)
Defeating Giants in RvR lakes: Battlebrew Backpack and Fireworks
Quest stage 1: Bottomless Stein, Trophy
Quest stage 2: Last Call Keg, Teleport item
Golden Stein: Find and drink from the Golden Stein in RvR lakes for a 6 hour +25% renown, XP and influence boost.
Realm versus Realm
- Ranked solo now gives emblems and the same amount of weekly tokens during off season.
- Locked flag status is also shown on in the objective tracker window.
- Golden Stein buff is no longer removed when entering scenarios.
Combat and Careers
- Run Away (Goblin tactic): this tactic will now trigger at most once every 10s.
- Resurrection buffs are now properly cleared when declining the offer.
- Rune of Burning : The tooltip of this ability wont update with weapon dps anymore.
- Run Away! : This ability won't fire if you don't have an active pet.
- Squig Armor : This ability won't bug on pet spawn or tactics swap anymore.
- Red tipped Arrer: The regular damage component is now applied before the absorbs are removed instead of after, like it says on the tooltip.
- Kaboom! : This ability has been renamed Lemme Out! and now share CD with Squig Armor.
- Squig Leap : The range of this ability is reduced to 45 ft. This ability will deal damage when you land once again, but cannot critically hit.
- Da Waaagh Iz Strong: The retrigger interval of this tactic is changed from 1 second to 3 seconds.
- Divine Strike: The base damage is decreased, the primary stat multiplier is decreased from 1.5 to 1.0, but the life tap percentage is increased from 100% to 150%.
- Echoing Roar : This ability can be purchased at 5 step in Hunter Tree
- Pounce : This ability can be purchased at 5 step in Guardian Tree and the range is reduced to 45 ft. This ability will deal damage when you land once again, but cannot critically hit.
- Burn Armor : The effect of this ability has changed and will now reduce the armor of all enemies 40ft in front of you.
- Wings of Heaven : This morale is now a morale Level 1 and the range is reduced to 65ft.
- Guard Of Steel : This morale is now a level 2, the toughness buff is increased to 160 at level 40 and the duration is increased to 30 seconds.
- Swift Strikes : This is now a core Path of Assault ability available at lvl 21.
- Shadowstep : This ability is now available at 5 steps in Path of Assault, the range is reduced to 45ft and the defense buff is reduced to 15%.
- Whirling Rage : This morale is back at 15 step into Assault Tree.
- Broadhead Arrow : This ability require Scout or Skirmish stance.
- Treacherous Assault : A 30ft pounce component has been added to this ability.
- Consume Essence: The base damage is decreased, the primary stat multiplier is decreased from 1.5 to 1.0, but the life tap percentage is increased from 100% to 150%.
- The towers at the Ruins of Greystone Keep and Kinschels's Stronhold BOs are classed as illegal areas, meaning that you will get the overextension debuff if you stand on top of them.
- Fixed some of the Warlord Cloaks that had +4% AA speed to have +10% AA speed.
- All Battle Brew Backpacks will be Bind on Equip until January 6th
Greenskin Chapter 9
- Raising Da Banner: You will now have to collect the bones and the dwarf heads
- A Quick Bite: This quest is now available from the Half-Submerged Egg in Barak Varr
Greenskin Chapter 10
- Kopta Krusha: You will now have to destroy the Kopta Krusha Gyrocopter
- Orcy Vandalism: This quest has been corrected
- Dueling Orcs: This quest line has been corrected
- Smash 'Em Humies: Empire Halberdiers now also count toward the quest
- Groundin' Da Fliers: You will now have to kill Thardrik Pilots and Thardrik Ground Crews to collect their heads
- Into the Badlands: You will now have to show Brother Matthias' Head as a proof you killed him to Trug
 DoTs no longer show a final tick in combat log after the target has died.
 The Piles O' Bones now correctly drop the different bones
 The different dwarf supplies can now be destroyed
 The quest marker now displays both objectives, and there is now an order to complete objectives
- Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:15 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 25/12/2020