Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (97) :
Tier 2+ (834) :
- Patch Notes 16/09/2020 It's Warhammer Online's 12th Anniversary!
Participate in this weekend's warfront and claim the "Gatekeeper" title.
That title was rewarded on the first anniversary of Warhammer Online and this weekend, after more than a decade, you're able to claim it again.
Hotfix #1[Weekend Warfront: Assault on Ekrund]Spoiler:
The ancient Gates of Ekrund guard the only mountain pass that is wide enough to accommodate an army. For the Dwarfs, recapturing these gates and sealing them shut is of vital importance in stemming the greenskins' tide of destruction. However the greenskins remain relentless in their attempts to break through.
This weekend the Gates of Ekrund will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in this scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Completing all tasks rewards the title: "Gatekeeper".
This title could be gained in the 1 year anniversary event for Warhammer Online, now you have a chance to earn it again for the 12 year anniversary.
The personal loot roll system used in RvR has received some changes. Contribution should now be a much larger factor to getting bags, and the RNG roll is a smaller factor than before.
The exact proportions are still up for some tuning and might change, but contribution mattering more is the general principle.
The contribution that you gain now expires after 48 hours of inactivity instead of 1 hour of being inactive in a zone. Getting contribution in the same pairing on a different character will still wipe your previous contribution.
This change was made to encourage spreading out and not only play in zones that are about to flip in the next hour.
The roll scoreboard has also received some improvements:
- The saved roll is now displayed in the persistence bonus column
- The contribution rating is properly displayed (gold/silver/bronze medal).
[Keep Defense Rewards]
- A successful keep defense can now trigger a loot roll for the defenders. To trigger this a certain level of fighting needs to have happened.
- Keep defenses now give a XP/renown/influence tick that is scaled with your individual contribution in the zone.
- Lowered the max attackers from 240 to 192 and increased the defender ratio from 75% to 80%.
- Flags now ramp up the contribution they make to the door health over 50s after capture. After defending them for 50s they contribute their full amount to the door health.
- Lowered contribution from capturing flags and increased contribution for defending them.
- Defenders can enter fort through main gate even if the health of it is under 50%.
- Moved the Cage Lever so Destro is able to pull it without distraction from Order spawn.
- Removed siege weapons and the guards closest to the edge. Note that there's two exits from the spawn that you can use.
- Moved the order spawn point a bit further back as it was slightly closer to the middle.
- When you are put back in queue due to an aborted SC you will retain your old queue time instead of being put just in front of the player currently first the queue.
- Fixed an issue that prevented matches from aborting when a player crashed when loading into the scenario.
- Added an error message when trying to buy an item that requires a tome unlock if you are missing it.
- Messages in a couple of places have been changed to use the original messages with translations available.
Switching guard can now be done with a single click. To toggle it off, click guard while having no target or while targeting yourself. If trying to guard same target twice, the second click is ignored instead of toggling the guard off.
Percentage based buffs and debuffs to morale gain are implemented. This fixes the following abilities and tactics:
- Witchfinders Judgement (WH M2)
- Bloody Inspiration (WE M2)
- Crushing Blows (Mara tactic) (Also updated tooltip of this to say 10% as it was lowered to that a few months ago)
- Vision of Torment (DoK M4)
- Planted Standard
- Captured Standard
- Recovered Standard
- Heroic Defender (City buff)
- Ruthless pillager (City buff)
Using stealth abilities while carrying supplies will now make you drop the supplies instead of lowering the stealth duration to 1s.
- Malekith's Bulwark: Now the tactic also reduces Guard damage from spells.
- Shield of Rage: Updated tooltip to say that it also affects the Dark Protector.
- Steady Aim: The buff from this toggle ability can no longer be shattered.
-  Fix RvR influence in Black Crag
- Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:01 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 16/09/2020
- Patch Notes 09/09/2020 [Weekend Warfront: Guns, Shrooms, and Steam]
The trains of Kadrin Valley are carrying gromril back to Karaz-a-Karak night and day. Work on the Doomstrikers is well underway, but now the greenskins have decided to sabotage the efforts. Get out to Gromril Crossing, and help your realm drive back the enemy!
This weekend Guns, Shrooms, and Steam will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Gromril Crossing scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- Guard defense formula now uses same code as regular defense checks, but treats all damage as if coming from front. This means you will also see some disrupt/dodge of guard damage in combat log.
Previously on RoR guard damage checks were also checking against those stats, but using a different formula and always displayed as block/parry in the combat log.
[Disciple of Khaine]
- Empowered Transfer: now correctly increases healing on Devour Essence
- Devour Essence: Damage adjusted to match tooltip damage (base damage is same, but stat multiplier lowered).
Using the new area system introduced in the previous patch we have made some changes to keeps. The inner sanctum, outer sanctum and area around keeps are now detected as separate areas.
Respawning in RvR is changed:
- If you are in the inner sanctum and the inner door is still up you respawn in the keep.
- If you are in the outer sanctum and the inner door is not yet under attack you respawn in the keep.
- In other situations you will respawn in the warcamp.
General blocking of some abilities between keep areas:
- Jumping with Pounce-like abilities to targets in more inner areas of keeps is now blocked. Jumping from inner areas to outer areas is still allowed.
- Pulling players between different keep areas is blocked.
- Melee pets can no longer attack targets in different areas of keeps
- Higher career level players now have priority for getting reservations
- The forts will prioritize giving reservations to 33% tanks, 33% healers and 33% dps so more balanced warbands can be made. After the initial reservations to top contributors of each type are handed out, the rest are done in a first come first serve manner.
- Increased capture range of proximity capture flag objectives from 20ft to 30ft (The ones in Nordenwatch and similar SCs).
- Fixed an issue with combat flagging when healing others.
- Battlefront Objective ToK unlocks and quests are now triggered when entering the area instead of when entering draw distance of the flag.
[In memory of Bipolargary]
- Last week, we wanted to show support and empower Gary and anyone battling against cancer. The Twitch Drops quest starter was named Gary; he proceeds and asks players not to surrender and to continue fighting.
- In memory of Bipolargary, the brave cancer fighter who sadly lost the battle, a gravestone has been added next to the others at the Graveyard of Praag.
-  Crimson Death - wrong duration in tooltip
-  Leading The Charge - wrong duration in tooltip
-  Energy of Vaul - wrong CD in tooltip
-  Minion skill description not matching Unholy Empowerment buff
-  Fix chosen aura tooltips to state that you can use 3 of them at a time.
-  Emperor's Champion: Incorrect duration/tooltip information.
-  Wild healing tactic, wrong AP reduction value
-  Banish Darkness requires a 2h weapon to get cooldown reduction
-  Indigestion wrong maximum cooldown increase in tooltip
-  Hastend Dismissal requires a 2h weapon to get cooldown reduction
-  Draining Swipe, cooldown on tooltip wrong
-  Fix No Respite to work on auto attacks.
- Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:54 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 09/09/2020
- Twitch Drops event is over! Twitch Drops event is now over!
Thank you all for participating and making the community work together in an unprecedented way.
Please share with us your feedback & suggestions right over here.
Your opinion is well appreciated, as this event directly targets you and the streamers and your input will be taken into consideration upon preparing the next Drops event.
Also, please claim your rewards and deliver them to your desired characters before they expire. You can check the expiry date and claim rewards here.
- Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:36 am View the latest post
- Twitch Drops event is over!
- LIVE: Twitch Drops event Duels are now fixed. You can proceed with your event quest.
Twitch Drops event is now live!
Tune in to your favorite streamers, watch them long enough and claim tens of rewards.
- Link your Twitch and RoR accounts here
- Read the Twitch Drops Information & FAQ here
- Check the community-made list of rewards here
- Check the Twitch Drops-enabled streamers here
This event has started on Friday 4 September at noon, and will end on Monday 7 September at noon, Altdorf time.
IMPORTANT: Once your rewards are claimed, you have 7 days to send them to your characters, otherwise these rewards will be lost.
- Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:00 am View the latest post
- LIVE: Twitch Drops event
- Patch Notes 02/09/2020 [Twitch Drops Reminder]
Twitch Drops will be live this weekend: Starting from this Friday at 12:00 until Monday at 12:00 Altdorf time.
- Account linking
- Information & FAQ
- Rewards list
[Weekend Warfront: Return to Nordenwatch]Spoiler:
The Norse continue to assault the rain-scoured coasts of Nordland. The Empire navy are doing a fair job of sinking their vessels before they can reach the shores, but enough get close enough to get their warriors onto the beaches. With control over Nordenwatch, the ruined fortress out in the bay, the defenders may be able to use its cannons to guard the sea.
The call to arms has gone out from Nordenwatch! This weekend, battle for control over the critical beachhead while enjoying a 50% bonus to your XP and renown gain! Defeat your enemies and hold the Lighthouse, Barracks and fortress for your side!
This weekend The Struggle of Nordenwatch will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Nordenwatch scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Complete all tasks to earn the title "Hero of Nordenwatch" for order or "Scourge of Nordenwatch" for destruction.
- Elite Training: Updated tooltip to match effect. This was changed to also give disrupt chance and affect your Dark Protector back in 2017 before we had client control.
[Disciple of Khaine]
- Blood Offering: This ability no longer gives an extra tick of Soul Essence when it is interrupted. Casting it on the move only gives one tick now.
- Fist of Khaine: Lowered Soul Essence cost to 15.
- Consume Essence: Increased cost from 30 SE to 35 SE.
- Devour Essence: This is now classed as a Blessing and can be severed.
- Rune of Burning: Lowered the AP cost from 20 AP/s -> 13 AP/s (this matches most of the other magic rDPS channel abilities)
- Witchbrew: Adjusted stat contribution on 5 Frenzy version of the ability to be in line with the other versions (Was 1.5, now 0.01).
- Supplication: This ability no longer gives an extra tick of Righteous Fury when it is interrupted. Casting it on the move only gives one tick now.
- Sigmar's Radiance: Lowered it from building 40 Righteous Fury to 35 RF (Matches DoK version).
- Divine Strike: Increased Cost from 30 RF to 35 RF.
- Sigmar's Grace: Refreshing this buff at full health now counts as overhealing rather than actual healing.
- Windblock:  The heal debuff component of Windblock no longer stacks with other heal debuffs (The order equivalent "Looks Like a Challenge" didn't stack even before)
- Storm of Ravens: Lowered the AP cost from 20 AP/s -> 13 AP/s (this matches most of the other magic rDPS channel abilities)
- The bracket size is dynamically adjusted based on the average number of ongoing matches the last 20 minutes. So it starts with a fairly large bracket size, but once more and more matches are ongoing it will narrow it down a bit.
- The amount of guards in the ranked version of Phoenix Gate has been reduced significantly.
- The Talabec Dam map has replaced the Mourkain Temple map in the rotation. The mechanic is the same as other ranked scenarios with a single flag in the middle of the map, not the regular bomb run mechanic of Talabec Dam.
- The Gunbad side boss Brood Mother Szikalax will now correctly count as a Giant Spider when killed
- Fixed an issue that was allowing players to respawn where they died during the fight of an end of wing boss of Gunbad
- The tree and the bush in Praag that were defying gravity near the north keep, have been correctly replaced
- Some objects, that had been placed in the scenarios Gates of Ekrund and Black Fire Basin to prevent the terrain from one shotting you, have been removed as this issue has been fixed for a while
- The outer walls of the west keep of Thunder Mountain, Karak Karag, have been corrected
- Rewritten the Area system. The area of the zone you are in will now appear above the minimap.
- You will now be rested in Chapter Hubs and Warcamps (as well as Cities) so you will recieve increased rested XP when you log off. You will recieve the messages "You feel rested." and "You no longer feel rested.".
- Fixed issues which would cause you to be in areas which were actually under the ground. Such as Crypt of Weapons in Ostland or Badmoon Hole in Black Crag.
- Fixed issue which caused NPCs/Players to not "load in" until you moved after teleporting.
- Ignoring a player also ignores emotes from that player.
 This place has been better protected (without dozens of rocks)
 There is no longer a glitch into these walls
 The Captured Citizens who are meant to be imprisoned are now back inside their cages
 Respawning during a fight against an end of wing boss of Gunbad no longer makes you reappear where you died
 It is no longer possible to go through the wall here
 ToK unlock 'Ol' Knuckles' Ring'
 ToK unlock 'The Picks & Goggles'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Krela Darkshroud'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of the Shambler'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Ravack'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of the Defiler'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Festitt'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Elrin Helfried'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of the Bleakwing Matriarch'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Old Oozeback'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Reaver'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Stinkfang'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Gorthlak'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Metoh'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Kelbrax'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Gutslime'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Morra'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of the Bandit Queen'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Lady Alisha'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Silveroak'
 ToK unlock 'Empire Steam Tank'
 Fix issue with Execute and Hammer of Sigmar sometimes getting cooldown reduction without the buff.
 City instances with 13 participants will now also give one gold bag.
- Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:58 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 02/09/2020