Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (32) :
Tier 2+ (125) :
- Patch Notes 16/6/2018 [General]
- Instance portals that are disabled in the database should no longer allow players to enter (Staff excluded).
- Self punts and pounce like abilities will no longer fail and incur CDs, they will however still not work while in the air.
- Added new handler for having spells/items work past GCD but still add a new GCD.
- Broad swings does not apply to Git to da choppa anymore.
- Adjusted Cone AOE ability range.
- Oil will now kick out a player after 60 seconds of inactivity.
- Oil will now automatically re enable the fire button after the 8 seconds reload time.
- Turning into a chicken will now also cancel any current casts that are casting.
- Deployed siege should not kick out the player if they are more then 10 feet away.
- The Bright Wizard College is open in Altdorf, you can complete the associated quest.
College of Corruption : Added a guard at Order warcamp near the firewall to make the area safe again
- Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:59 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 16/6/2018
- Patch Notes 9/6/2018 [Sigmartide Event]
- The Sigmartide Live Event has been implemented, and will remain active until the 22nd of June. Happy hunting!
- Created all event abilities, Mark of the Hammer buff, and Twin-Tailed Blessing Buff. You can get the Twin-Tailed Blessing Buff by sacrificing 10 Skulls of the Damned, obtained from enemy players, on the altar inside keeps your realm controls. Invade enemies Keeps, and destroy their altar to prevent them from utilising the Twin-Tailed Blessing!
- Disabled the supply drops as they were not working as intended, will be worked on more and then added again later.
- The event skulls are now BoP.
- The quest for the CoC SC now properly needs you to win the match and not just participate.
- Attempted to fix any issues with chicken debuff.
- Fixed bolster in CoC Scenario, it wasn't flagged as an RvR area. Probably.
- Mob pathing for the vultures works weird on the Z-axis, makes them hard to loot. Applying workaround.
- Destro should respawn correctly in College of Corruption
- Natherul put the save-state stuff on hold
- Norkalli fixed some early rewards in his questline
- 5 Star keeps will now lock zones again.
- Lowered cost of guild involvement to 30g.
- Lowered cost of keep claiming to 80g.
- Glorious Heralds Boon is now removed when entering a SC.
- Enabled active zone status preservation in case of boot or crash, might need some small finetuning
Needs some hardcore tuning, disabled for now.
- Dead players will now drop supply boxes that can be picked up by opposing realm player and brought back to flag in their keep to add supplies to the zone. For now the chance to drop a box on death is a roll of d1000 below the current renown rank of the player killed.
- Supply boxes will despawn after 15 minutes of lying on the ground or after 6 minutes in someones possession.
- Backend work with ability handlers.
Sticky Squigz - Ability can no longer be activated while rooted or in the air preventing the ability from being wasted.
Whirling Pin - Ability can no longer be activated while rooted or in the air preventing the ability from being wasted.
Wrist Slash - Tactic now adds a 25% chance to Grim Slash activating the buff/debuff component instead of it being guaranteed.
Wrecking Ball - Channel would continue even if disarmed and was undefendable - Fixed.
- Pets will be removed if you get further than 150 feet away from it.
- Pets will be removed if you get further than 150 feet away from it.
- Guild names may not be started or ended with spaces.
- Something something, custom exit portals.
- Fixed Reikland Hills scenario
- Fixed College of Corruption scenario
- Created Aspect of Fire Buff for scenario College of corruption. This buff last for 120sec or end when player die. It turn you to your career's aspect of fire and increase your damage dealt by 10% and increase your damage recieved by 10%. A Aqshy Activator can only give one buff every 120 seconds.
- Added an additional currency reward for nearly all Scenario quests for every tier. These can be spent on special Scenario titles at the Title Vendors in either the War Quarter/Undercroft, or at either Sigmar's Hammer/Viper's Pit. Titles include the following;
Gatekeeper, Grisly Knight (O), Lord of Gore (D), Marshreaper, The Crossed, The Forgelord, Bombadier General, The Doomed, Master of Nordenwatch, Stone Cold Troller, Talabec Survivor, The Haunted, The Mad, Everchanging, Eternal Infiltrator (O), Citadel Ceberus (D), The Embraced, Gate Warden, Up In Smoke, Isha's Champion, Parts Pirate, Cairnmaster & The Struggling
- Additionally, currencies obtained from the The Lost Temple of Isha and the Eternal Citadel quests can be spent on two new trophies available for purchase from the Scenario quest hand-in NPCs; Riccekac Warshard and Kaige Mortem. These trophies resemble unique dagger appearances and you can wear as many of them on your armor as you'd like.
- Bank usage now requires the use of the bank NPCs.
- Fixed a mail exploit.
- You can no longer have more then 255 friends in your friendlist as it causes issues on your client.
- Fixed Terror buff : it's now impossible to bypass the debuff. Your rez abilities are now correctly greyed, and dead players will receive a "fail to ressurect" message.
- Sewers and Sacellum : Fixed several issues. Test phase is ended.
- Shadowblade moved to a new place (14,7k/41,9k) for "Unmasking the Enemy".
[Chap 22 PQ's]
- Fixed several issues
 Changed the questdescription and the marker for Duke Wickham.
 The Uthorin Siegelord is back.
 Questmarkers set for "Orcy Vandalism".
 Questmarker fixed for "Misled".
 The Bloodspike Shadow will now drop the quest item and questmarker fixed for "Bloodspike".
 Trolls are now counting for "A Prod in the Right Direction".
- Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:49 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 9/6/2018
- Sigmartide! [Live Event] 4th Year Anniversary - Sigmartide
Let the revels begin! Every citizen, soldier, and servant in the Empire takes pause at this festive time of year to celebrate the day Sigmar became a god. It is time to purge the empire of the taint of Chaos. Meanwhile, the forces of Destruction seek to undermine the Empire by ruining the festival in their own ways...
Complete event quests involving objectives such as cleansing the Skulls of the Damned of your enemies, consecrating Battleshrines of Sigmar and Warshrines of Tzeentch, rooting out corrupting influences within the College of Corruption scenario, and struggling over control of the Empire by partaking in the Reikland Hills scenario. However you celebrate Sigmartide, make it a holiday you — and your enemies — never forget!
In order to celebrate the day of Sigmar's ascension to godhood, following his mysterious disappearance from the Old World, both Order and Destruction are granted with the opportunity to either celebrate or eviscerate the Sigmartide festivities. Follow the quests of your faction's Live Event Masters which will take you through blood-soaked combat across the Empire versus Chaos RvR campaign, and into the burning heart of the Bright Wizard College itself, in a freshly donned out Scenario known as the College of Corruption.
On the homefronts, some peculiar figures have appeared within the capital city's main hubs, offering you a wild and wacky scavenger hunt from Tier 1 zones all the way to Tier 4, in order to make a special soup for the feasting citizens of either realm. Are you up to the task of being a cook's assistant, and learn the secrets of their trade?
Event Quest start locations
- Arch Lector Mortius, near the Altdorf Flight Master (28k, 31k)- Bon Hommer, found within Altdorf's Mastiff's End Tavern (25k, 35k)Spoiler:DestructionSpoiler:
- The Curious Collector, near the Inevitable City Flight Master (28k, 31k)- Fohrum, at the Inevitable City's Auction House (28k, 35k)Spoiler:RewardsSpoiler:
- Griffonling vanity pet for Order, Ravenspawn vanity pet for Destruction- Sigmar's Chosen and Tzeentch's Blessing armor trophies that grant you a title upon being wornSpoiler:- Griffonslayer Mantle and Ravenslayer Cloak unique appearance backpieces that also award either the Ravenslayer or Griffonslayer titlesSpoiler:- Sigmartide Symbol, an event slot item with temporary stats that will be removed after July 13th (examples may differ for most classes)Spoiler:- Mark of the Hammer, a one-time use item that will grant you a buff for 3 days, granting you a 10% increase to Renown and XP gains.Spoiler:In addition, any of the previously released Live Event items on Return of Reckoning are once again obtainable through this year's anniversary quest. There is also the inclusion of a few new rewards, including the Steamtank Whistle and Captain's Chronometer pocket items that have unique ability effects when used on your hotbar.Spoiler:
We hope that you can all enjoy the work we've done thus far, and will march with us past this 4th year anniversary of WAR into the next! Death or glory!
Click here to watch on YouTube[/spoiler]
- Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:29 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 2/6/2018 [Abilities]
-Healing potions now heal instantly.
Pet Ability - Squig Squeal - Rebuit and corrected. Will now cause your squig to taunt the enemy and inflict 30% more damage from the pet for the duration. Minor DOT component removed as didnt exist on corrected ability.
Pet Ability - Death From Above - Rebuit and corrected. Now has the correct damage component.
-The out of range bug should hopefully be resolved.
-Leaving a SC should now also remove you from the scenario group. This should solve issues with the group UI that happened as a result.
- Removed all content related to the Skaventide event. This event has now officially ended.
What this entails is the discontinuation of all Skaventide related quests, NPCs and locales. Specifically including the closing of the Skaven Maze and Obstacle Course teleports from either capital city, and the Grovod Caverns area from either High Pass or Talabecland.
Disabled quests include the following;
Quick-Quick-Quick, Destruction-thing!, Number One!, The Lost Apprentice, A Last Gift, Lost in Darkness, A Last Request, Quick-Quick-Quick, Order-thing!, A Rising Threat, Maddening Sickness, Garnvald's Bane, The Stench of Plague, Mysterious Inhabitants
Alone in the Dark, Field Testing, Vengeance...in Blood, Twist of Fate, Ratly Abomination, The Fall of the Verminkin, The Skaventide is crushed!, Strange Sightings, Alfred's Report, Full Force Forward!, Just Cannon Fodder, Chemical Weapons, Dark Fungi, The Magic of Medicine!, The Skaven Runner, Down, down, to Vermin town!, Warpstone Supplies, Deadly-Deadly Ratgineer!, Beheading the Snake and Final Victory
Certain Skaventide rewards are still obtainable if you have spare Skaven Tokens. The Skaven Cloak, Warlord's Fell Hound, Imperial Hunting Hound and the Symbol of the Horned Rat/Screaming Bell trophies can still be bought with remaining tokens, at either Rhanz Folner or Rotlung in Sigmar's Hammer/Viper's Pit. The blue Skaven jewels are hereby no longer obtainable.
- Fixed the Gate leading from the Bank of Altdorf to the War Quarters. The potential for crashing in the area might remain, so any reports on crashing frequency here will help us determine the actual cause of frequent CTDs.
 Shadowblade moved to a new place (21.5k/40k) for "Unmasking the Enemy".
 Fixed an NPC ... I had previously broke.
 Added missing quest marker
 Added missing quest marker
 Added missing quest marker
 Placed correct mob & tied to quest
 Bolt throwers are NPCs not game objects- quest fixed
 Horn now summons bloody sun brawler
 Tied GO to quest & Added questmarker
- Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 2/6/2018
- Patch Notes 26/5/2018 [RvR]
- Should fixed an issue that was introduced with the last patch causing rams to despawn as outer gets killed.
- Added Target Dummy gameobjects to the War Quarters in Altdorf and the Undercroft in the Inevitable City for damage testing.
(it should be noted these gameobjects do NOT have resistances of any type, so all damage done is pure and unmitigated by stats)
Everything related to skaven event will be removed in the next weeks, as this was meant to be an event (which means temporary, even if in this case it was a long event). So do the quests if you wish to, before it is too late!
Deactivated the following quests cause we do not have guards at the BO´s anymore.
Battle for Dragonwake!
Battle for Praag!
Battle for Thunder Mountain!
Secure Black Crag!
Secure Kadrin Valley!
Secure the Chaos Wastes!
 Removed aggressive flag on NPCs
 All duelist gear + ember rings of x now salvagable
 Replaced Roshk, updated questmarker
 Quest fixed
 Lizzards now butcherable
 Replaced NPC, questline now works properly
 fixed NPC so overhead quest icons display
 You can accept quests again and will receive drops if you reached renown rank 81+.
 Changed potions to ones with proper level for "Capture the Flag".
 Changed potions to ones with proper level for "The Forgotten".
 This champion got a recall from his regiment.
 Gorfang Rotgut hitpoints adjusted.
 Orbs will now only spawn during second and last stage of the PQ
- Addressed a variety of tickets related to world areas where one could find themselves getting stuck.
- Sat May 26, 2018 5:36 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 26/5/2018