Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (52) :
Tier 2+ (644) :
- About the x2 Event... 2x EVENT IS NOW LIVE
x2 event (The Summertime reward) was initially planned for the next Week End.
Sadly, next week end, we will have to extend maintenance for work on DB and VM, meaning server will be shut down for a longer duration than usual.
In order not to make you wait any longer, the event will start at the next reboot (tomorrow), for the whole coming week, until the next update, instead of only 2 days as planned.
We ask you to excuse us for the inconvenience.
- Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:46 pm View the latest post
- About the x2 Event...
- Patch Notes 19/10/2019 French translation provided by Machwar
Italian translation provided by elk76
- Fixed and issue where new characters and rename on characters could involve non latin characters (character names should ONLY be a-z).
- Characters that had invalid names should have been given a random name for now and will be forced to rename on next login. Names with invalid letters cause issues for everyone.
- AOE cap has been increased to 24 as a TEST. This will be monitored closely and a feedback thread will be made about a day after patch. We are aware that this may cause some careers being overrepresented and cause issues in funnel situations, but we hope this will cause some issues for zergs. (Solar Flare has been excluded from this increase as its would be too OP). Feedback thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=33676
- Oil has been excluded from AOE cap.
- Fixed an issue with Toughness in dot calculations.
- Fixed an issue where the ICD on flashfire was incorrectly set to 3 seconds. As stated on tooltip its a 6 seconds ICD.
- Fixed an issue from last week where you could not replace a current talisman because it had the same stats.
- Malus ONLY when population of the zone the player is residing in has more than 1 warband of both factions COMBINED, AND the population imbalance is greater than 100%.
- Added .surrender command which can be used in scenarios to call for a surrender vote. To successfully pass surrender vote match must last for at least 5 minutes and 80% of players from team calling for surrender vote must vote YES. To vote after surrender vote was started use .yes and .no commands. This command cannot be used in 6v6 scenarios. Vote can be started every 5 minutes. Surrendering the match will give opposite team 500 points and team that surrendered rewards equal to the points they accumulated. This will be monitored and people trying to abuse this system will be dealt with by GMs .
- The Great Sin: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Great Tribes: You will now have to take the hides from the boars
- Bread Basket: This quest is now available from the Putrid Corpse in Ostland
- Harvest of Fear: This quest has been corrected and reworked
- Bad Blood: This quest is now available from the Broken Barrel in Ostland
- A Time for Blood: This quest line has been corrected
- Temptress: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Savoring Conquest: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Players can now recollect on the gravestones of the players that previously had their statues in the cities, at the Russenscheller Graveyard in Praag
 Burli finally shares all rewards.
 Lieutenant Berkel cleaned one of his elven mares from mud. Now it shines again in blue.
 You can move it now in the correct bag.
 No more exploiting
 Added some diversity to Pathfinder and Blightbeast items.
 The quest objective now has a name
 The quest can now be turned in and the end quest marker has been corrected
 Rewards of the quest To the Hunt! have been corrected
- Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:04 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 19/10/2019
- Patch Notes 12/10/2019 French translation provided by Machwar
German translation provided by Gangan
Italian translation provided by Elk76
- Fixed an issue that caused AA range attacks to be able to shoot way further then intended.
- You can no longer apply 2 talismans with same stats on them even if different talismans.
- Casting abilities will now be cancelled on entering a keep/fortress door.
- You can now tag people in chat using the @ symbol.
- Some fearless merchants arrived at Bastion Stair to profit from the recent activities there.
- Domination has been removed from ALL SCs as a TEST!
- Rewards of the Chaos quest line 'Insurrection' can now be equipped
- To Conquer: This quest has been disabled as it was deactivated on official after Chaos starting area had been deeply modified
- A Subtle Wind: This quest line has been corrected
- Hammering Sigmar: This quest is now available from the Statue of Sigmar in Nordland
- Break on Through: You will now have to take the tongue of Calvin
- Man or Beast?: You will now have to loot the Malgrek's Loot Bags
- Repentance: This quest is now available only if you have completed the quest line 'The Great Sin'
 Original quest objective has been restored
- Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:36 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 12/10/2019
- Patch Notes 06/10/2019 Italian translation provided by elk76
French translation provided by Machwar
- Memorial statues have been removed for now, may their memory live on. Reason for this is we going to need these statues for new content.
- Statues for each career will be generated each week where the player with most renown gain for the week for each career will get a statue in the capital. Note that this week there is no statue because there is no data.
- Fixed an issue which caused a lot of players to get kicked from the server with the last patch.
- You can now set your party note which will be displayed in the party finder using /partynote
- Several NPCs for quests from the high elf storyline are now moving.
- Restless Deads, who can be found mainly at the Chaos starting area, are now Zombies and neutral like they must be
- Quests of the Chaos Chapter 1 and their order have been reviewed
- The Heart of Battle: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Foul Works: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Worthy Battle: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Nowhere to Hide: Refugee Spearmen will now also count toward the objective
- Quests of the Chaos Chapter 2 have been corrected
- Boatload: This quest is now available from the Battered Boat in Norsca
- Quests of the Chaos Chapter 3 have been reviewed and corrected
- Sacking of Nordland: You will now have to loot the Spices and the Mead
- All original on completion texts have been set for the quests of the High Elf Chapters 15, 16, 17 and 18
 Gyrocopters should be easier to kill
 Career restriction has been set on the trophies of this quest
 Career restriction has been set on the trophies of this quest
 Objective count has been corrected
 Both Spearmen and Handgunners will now count toward the quest objective
 Horses will now stay inside the stalls
 You will now have to choose between the 2 rewards
 Quests for killing bosses in Gunbad are now available from level 31
 Adjusted the level requirement for 3rd quest step.
 Added a little help to find Gargrim.
 Corrected the stats to make it a real choice.
 Filled the hole in the magic wall.
 A rock broke and sealed the hole.
 Go and hunt down this courier, if you reach him.
- Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:18 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 06/10/2019