Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (131) :
Tier 2+ (798) :
- End of x2 Event Thank you to everyone, old players and new players, for playing with us on the Double XP week here on Return of Reckoning.
All the best things come to an end, but rejoice, new events will be coming soon, and other x2 events will come back in the future!
Again, a big thank for all "LIFE IN PINK" contestants to have made this wonderful week possible .
We have been using this time to work on server stability. As you may have noticed we did a few restarts during the week applying new code optimisations on the server.
This week we will return to the regular patch schedule.
We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!
- Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:57 am View the latest post
- End of x2 Event
- Extended X2 Event Dear All;
We have the regret to tell you, that RoR Team decided to extend the X2 event for the Week End.
Otherwise, we would like to check what happen when 1500+ ppl are connected (and verify server pop msg), so could you tell all your contacts to try to connect please?
Apologizing again for this sad news.
- Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:10 am View the latest post
- Extended X2 Event
- Patch Notes 09/03/2019 [Event]
This event is offered from all constestants of "LIFE IN PINK" EVENT to the community.
Think to thank them all for this . It will start with the actual patch and will end with the next update (next week end).
HOTFIX NOTES 3:HOTFIX NOTES 2:Spoiler:HOTFIX NOTES:Spoiler:[Fortresses]Spoiler:
- Fort lords now kill the invaders in range should the defenders win.
- Send a message on cage lever interact if player is caged that they are not in range of the lever to clear any confusion.
- Tightened the lords reset and engage distance.
- Increased XP reward from Forts.
- Increased RR reward from Forts.
- Fixed the visual error on the scoreboard on fortress.
- Fixed an issue where the normal application of limiters on fort would cause a reservation to not be applied.
- Fixed so that once fort ends if caged you will be teleported out from the fort to your capital 10 seconds after end.
- Pets will now refuse to attack players in cages.
- Pouncing on a player in a cage should not be possible anymore.
- Upped the damage on stage 3 artillery to 300 (up from 200).
- Artillery in stage 3 will do its damage each 10 seconds for each full average flag attackers had in stage 2.
- Receiving a reservation will now also be announced in yellow text on the middle of the screen.
- Disconnecting on purpose while in a cage to get back will no longer give a reservation.
- Reservations increased in numbers to match the cap of 120 attackers and 96 defenders.
- Added more LOS checks on pulls.
- Bleed Em Out will deal the intended damage and it's bufffline will be correctly applied on the target’s UI. I'll look for feedback and adjust it further if necessary.
Warrior Priest :
- Edited Martyr's Blessing tooltip to mention the right RF requirement
- Smite is now a cone AoE instead of the line AoE and its radius has been adjusted to match the visual effect
- Essence Lash is now a cone AoE instead of the line AoE and its radius has been adjusted to match the visual effect
- Instability will now correctly KD the targets
- Sticky Bomb won't display "Your current level is too low to use this ability" anymore.
- Bugman´s best CD increased to 15 seconds (from 10, to match its duration).
- Fury of Da Green will now show the heal value on the tooltip.
- Warp Reality base damage now matches Law of Conductivity's, Warp Reality's and Life Leaka's."
Bilerot Burrow :
- Fixed an issue causing player to have permanent AP and outgoing Heal Debuff.
- Invader sets for healers have been tweaked.
- Removed Strength/Weaponskill from Dok/WP to make the set clearly healing focused.
- Removed Intelligence from the RP/Z and AM/Sham sets to focus them solely on healing as RvR sets typically provide.
- Beastlord set for Dok/WP has been tuned for Grace/Sacrifice, removing Willpower for Strength and adding a 5% Block chance as the 5pc bonus instead of Parry Strikethrough
- Corrected a typo in invader 6pc Bonus for Tanks sets.
- Added all the 7pc Bonus to invader set. They are a mini 5th tactic.
As You may know , the translation is not done yet for abilties (name , tooltip , buffline). Invader bonus will show a wrong name/description/buffline for other language than English . Please refers to /language 1 or to the list below when you look at invader bonus.
- Reclaiming A Birthright: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- A Happy Accident: This quest is now available from the Dead Body hidden in the trees behind Conqueror's Watch in Ellyrion
- A Stain Removed: This quest is now available from the Preserved Skeleton in The Shadowlands, north of PQ 'The Gloomridge Copse'
- Bone of Contention: You are now able to use the Blackened Stone only inside the Arkaneth camp
- Pile it Up!: The quest now works as it should
- Undeserved Blessings: You are now able to use the vials only where it is mentioned in the quests
- Means of Betrayal: You are now able to use the Restored Rubric only in the center of the chaos camp
- Poor Gustav!: You will now have to save and retrieve Baby Gustav
- The Devil Inside: This quest has been reworked
 set the right zone restriction
 all Helglaives count
 quest is corrected
 another way disabled
 Mobs are now target-able and attack-able
French translation provided by Arroswar
- Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:34 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 09/03/2019
- Patch Notes 02/03/2019 Italian Translation
- Crashing in a fortress will now reserve you a place for 5 minutes as well.
- Kill quests for T4 should now work in fortress areas as well.
- Fortress flags now sends update to all in the zone instead of short proximity, this means that icons will update on map no matter where in the zone you are.
- When a reservation for a fortress expired it will now inform the player of this.
- Increased the limit of attackers to 120 (up from 96), defenders are still capped at 80% of the current attackers.
- Increased number of slots that reserve on both attacker and defender side to 48 (up from 24).
- Fortress lords have had their base HP increased.
- Fortress lords will not like getting pulled out of their room anymore.
- A weaker artillery will continue on stage 3 if attackers did well enough in stage 2. This Artillery scales with how well attackers did and only applies in proximity to the lord as the attackers focus their fire on the fortress.
- The fortress levers now have a 3 second interact timer.
- Fixed an issue where reservation spots would not be filled from contribution in previous zone at all.
- Fortress lords do not reset their life after a reset but get a 10% heal.
- Found and corrected an issue where forts would give currency to people outside of the actual fortress.
- Jump like abilities have had their z axis check tightened across the board. Walls should not be jump-able.
- All AoE abilities are now correctly set up based on their type (Melee "Cleave", Conical AoE, Line AoE, PBAoE, or Targeted AoE). Line AoE were previously missing and abilties that were supposed to hit all enemies in line in front of you were using 180• cone instead . Those abilities will now correctly hit in a line in front of you and the width of each line AoE has been adjusted to match the animation and VFX.
Knight Of The Blazing Sun :
- Corrected Heaven's Fury tooltip
White Lion :
- Leonine Frenzy will now not trigger more than once every second.
- Warp Reality will now deal the intended damage
- Scourge will now deal the intended damage
- Demon Spittle will now deal the intended damage
- Aethyric Shock will now deal the intended damage
- Fixed a bug causing Punishing Blow to deal more damage than intended.
- Wild Healing will now correclty reduce AP cost according to it's tooltip value.
Black Orc :
- Youz see me blok' dat'?! cannot trigger more than once every 3 seconds.
- Drop Da Basha cannot be Parried or Blocked anymore.
- Numbing Strikes cannot be Parried or Blocked anymore.
- Devastate will now correctly last for 10 seconds
Squig Herder :
- Farty Squig will now display the right vfx and sound when squig explode.
- Land Mine will now use the correct VFX upon Staggered Targets
- Turret will correctly explode and will be removed when Self-Destruct is activated
- Lined up electromagnet pull with animation.
- Fixed an issue with the electromagnets pull where it could pull someone to a location way off.
- Fixed an issue with the electromagnet where the pull would not apply the variance in pull distance that it should have (that pulls have in general).
- Pet will correctly explode and will be removed when Instability is activated.
- Lined up Rift with its animation.
- Characters with Imperial Griffon, Enslaved Manticore or Enslaved Manticore have had it removed from their characters inventory. It can be reclaimed via the 'Account Entitlement' screen on the menu. The item can now be claimed on multiple characters.
- All of the Tier 2+ "Kill 25..." "Capture a Keep..." and "Defend Keep X..." RvR quests have been updated. These will now be available for any characters R16 or higher and award consistent XP/GP for each zone instead of being tiered. That means no matter if you're in T2 or T4, the rewards will be the same.
- All of the Scenario quests have been adjusted. They now take into account a R1-15 bracket of quests which reward Recruit's emblems, a R16-30 bracket which will reward Soldier's emblems, a R31-RR39 bracket that will reward Officer's emblems, and a R31-RR40+ bracket that will reward Conqueror's emblems. The last two brackets are not a separation for the queue, only for the quest rewards. No bracket for Oppressor emblems, those can be earned the hard way.
- Reversal of Fortune: This quest line has been reworked and is once again available until the end
- Land of Shadows: You will now have to loot the Map of Shadowlands
- Heads Will Roll: This quest line has been reworked and corrected
- The Cloudburst Chase: Whole quest line is now available and corrected
- Beyond the Griffon Gate: Whole quest line is now available and corrected
- Distillation of Hate: This quest line has been reworked and corrected
- Null and Void: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- The Windforged Gem: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Strike them Blind: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Heroes' End: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- The Wayward Courier: This quest line has been reworked and corrected
- One of a Kind: This quest is now available from the Stout Skeleton in Ellyrion, among the Plains Lions
 The missing stat is back
 Second entrance is now closed
 Quest has been reworked and corrected
 NPCs are once again targetable
 Players will no longer receive the Seals of the Missioner
- Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:43 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 02/03/2019