Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (71) :
Tier 2 (90) :
Tier 3 (43) :
Tier 4 (187) :
- New Website As you might have seen (if not, change your goggles ), website had a huge redesign.
Yaliskah and I worked a lot to improve website and forum readability, and all the staff approved our work.
We hope you'll enjoy it too.
The main change is visual, but you'll see that who's online have been changed too, as well as about us page updated (missing images, but won't be long to be updated), and other things i've forgot. Ho yeah, for exemple, everything is responsive (except armory and who's online) !
I've switch to another antispam system, hoping this will solve false positives.
Don't hesitate to tell me if something is wrong somewhere, i'll kick your ass solve the problem with pleasure.
- Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:22 pm View the latest post
- New Website
- Patchnotes 14/10/16 This patch will be applied at 01:00 British Summer Time.
[Combat and Careers]
- Fixed an issue causing some abilities to be mitigated by Toughness despite having no offensive stat contribution.
- Fixed an issue in which the pet would fail to keep up with 60% movespeed mounts.
- Fixed an issue in which the pet would attack targets, either in response to proximity or to incoming/outgoing damage, when the master was mounted.
- Fixed an issue in which the pet would blink out on the client when travelling long distances without engaging in combat.
- Fixed an issue in which a freshly summoned pet would not be in the advanced Follow state unique to pets, and would appear choppy when following.
- The Horned Squig now receives a Strength bonus equal to the caster's Ballistic Skill from items rather than the caster's Strength.
- Adjusted the HP pools of the Spiked and Gas Squigs slightly.
- Removed the 20% self heal penalty for using empowered heals on yourself.
- I'll Take That! and Balance Essence will now heal for 250% of their base damage instead of 175% (plus the existing 150% of the damage that was dealt.)
I will not be making any further unilateral changes to Archmage and Shaman for the time being until a full analysis has been performed of the whole changeset.
- Fixed a door in Dark Elf Chapter 15 in Caledor, allowing people to move from Saphery into Caledor's PvE Destro side.
- Made Rats neutral to all, so they should no longer be getting insta-killed by surrounding NPCs.
- Made Plague Priest Vharnal (Destruction side's Skaven end boss) a Champion like his Order counterpart.
- Unified the size of RvR siege equipment, to an appropriate, logical size.
- Removed all name tags above RvR siege equipment for the sake of consistency.
Lair of Nerx Gutslime rebuilt +3/6 critical weapons in place as drops.
Lair of Festitt fully functional.
-  NPC: Khorgash Maneater triple spawn removed.
-  NPC: Ungen Silentscythe double spawn removed.
-  NPC: Terissa Dreamweaver double spawn removed.
-  NPC: Frostmarrow Deadraisers are now targetable.
-  NPC: Doctor Zumwald is now targetable.
-  NPC: Kraethia the Undying is now targetable.
-  NPC: Brother Groeker is now targetable.
-  NPC: Brother Juton is now targetable.
-  NPC: Gervault Feuer is now targetable.
-  NPC: Removed a sneaky Orc using rock camouflage to his advantage.
-  Quest: Authun to Turaanos quest objective fixed.
-  Quest: A Bear Nuisance quest marker added.
-  ToK: Title unlock for Hydra Tamer added to Deathclaw.
- Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:16 pm View the latest post
- Patchnotes 14/10/16
- Patchnotes 12/10/16 [General]
With the aid of Londo's analysis of the client's ability tables, we have determined the true nature of the AoE radius check in Warhammer, and Return of Reckoning's version is too wide. The actual AoE radius in live was 10ft shorter on all abilities. This is because the actual radius stored in the ability tables is the listed tooltip radius minus 10ft, and the extra 10ft represent the base radii of the target and caster of an ability, presumably to allow radius abilities to target find correctly when cast by or against creatures of larger size than normal. RoR's radius check will now match AoR's.
The following abilities with a listed tooltip radius of 10ft (i.e. 0 radius in the tables) were discovered at the same time to be displaying incorrect information on the tooltip due to errors in the client's ability table construction:
- Devour Essence (DoK) - true range 30ft
- KABOOM! (Squig Herder) - true range 30ft
- Divine Amazement (WP) - true range 30ft
- Fireball Barrage (BW) - true range 20ft
- Waves of Chaos (Zealot) - true range 30ft
The radius of the above five abilities has been increased from 10 feet to the correct value. Devour Essence, KABOOM! and Divine Amazement thus receive an extra 10ft of range even after correction of the range check. Waves of Chaos was already 30ft on RoR.
This also explains a discrepancy in the listed cast range and listed AoE radius of Chaotic Rift and Electromagnet, in which the pull radius exceeded the cast range by 10 feet. These abilities have had their radii increased and will not be affected by this patch.
- The quest limit is now 60.
- Fixed an issue in which the pet skills on the pet bar would not correctly update when changed. (Hotfix)
Fixed an issue causing the Engineer ability "Redeploy" and the Magus ability "Resummon" to fail to move the pet on the client.
Archmage/Shaman Experimental Changes
- Energy of Vaul and Fury of Da Green will now additionally heal the group for 300 health per target affected by the AoE.
- Increased the radius of these abilities by 10ft to compensate for the AoE range fix.
- Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:35 am View the latest post
- Patchnotes 12/10/16