- The base lock timer for a BO has been reduced to 10 minutes.
- ALL BO lock timers are scaled by relative population. The "contested" period will increase in duration and the "lock" period will decrease in duration, within a maximum variance of +/-50%. This is related to the factor by which one realm outnumbers or is outnumbered, such that a realm with twice as many players as the opposite realm will have 5 minute locks and a realm outnumbered by 50% or more will have 15 minute locks.
- Players will be granted zone lock rewards even when offline or in another region.
- When a player's contribution expires, it will now be converted into XP, RP and medallions based on the loser's rate. Like the above, this will also occur if the player is offline.
- Because of the BO changes, Diminishing Rations will no longer apply outside of a friendly keep's radius, and will read population highs rather than current population in lake to determine the strength of the debuff.
- Fixed an issue causing the RP that a player with no group received from kills to skip the relative rank/renown rank scaler, causing players with a higher renown rank to receive far too much renown for killing or assisting on lower renown ranked players (and vice versa.)RyanMakara
- Added an Orc Foreman to Destruction's Bloodfist Rock in Thunder Mountain.
- Added Keep Capture quests to T2/T3 and T4 mid-pairing zones. Due to complications with multiple objective flags on the quest objective, the Keep Capture quests in other T4 zones and Battlefield Objective Capture quests in all tiers will remain inactive for now.Torquemadra
- Added items to blue and green keep bags
- Reduced the potential to "kite" keep lords.[Other changes]Azarael
- Fixed an exploit allowing a player to fly from anywhere in the world.
- Restored a significant amount of NPC state data from packetlogs.
- Renown text in the chatbox will now show who you killed or assisted.
- When levelling up, the correct number of available renown points will be displayed.RyanMakara
- Added an ominous presence to the Arena.[Addressed tickets]RyanMakara
Item(s): Added missing talisman slots to all Karaz, Spite's and of Thunder Influence items.
Item(s): Saboteur's quest rewards from the quest 'I Spy' stats added.
Item(s): Added career restriction to the Wargroom's BG items.
Quest(s): Disabled obsolete 'Welcome Back' quests for the time being.
Quest: Shaman Circle NPC spawn added for Nashak the Blighted.
Quest: Dark Investigations quest marker added.
Quest: Von Rhine's Express objective fixed.
World: Added additional hidden warcamp guards to Dwarf Chapter 9 PvE camp.
World: Removed invalid gameobjects associated to the old Daemon Moon Rising event.
World: Fixed door granting access to Morkfang da Mad PQ.
NPC: Bernhard double spawn removed.
NPC: Damri Valrison double spawn removed.
NPC: Sister Krankheit double spawn removed.
NPC: Sheen Gloomleaf double spawn removed, is now corrected to be a hostile Champion.
NPC: Grimhide and Steelfang double spawns removed.
NPC: Majestic Unicorns are now friendly to Order in the Blighted Isle.
NPC: Pherinax double spawns removed.
NPC: Billok double spawns removed.
NPC: Father Hofstetter is no longer being attacked by surrounding wolves.
NPC: Clotsnout double spawn removed.
NPC: Moved Gibbitz off the roads for the time being.
NPC: Fixed the subtypes for 2 High Elf NPCs in the Blind Justice PQ.
NPC: Longbeard Hjolfersson double spawns removed.
NPC: Rroth double spawn removed.
NPC: Stonefang double spawn removed.
NPC: Kraggorn double spawns removed.
NPC: Tulkis the Shadow double spawns removed.
NPC: Magus of Fate double spawn removed.
NPC: Von Rhine double spawn removed.
NPC: Solaryn faction changed so she no longer attacks allied mobs.
NPC: Oathbearer Runesmith subtype fixed.
NPC: Loathsome Construct has been moved above ground.saupreusse
Fixed Terrain exploit at the Marshes of Madness Order Warcamp.