- Hitting a keep door with an attack that is too weak will no longer reset the safe timer.
- A player deploying oil, a ram, or artillery will automatically be given control over that siege equipment.
- A successful keep defense now has a random chance of spawning a gold chest, instead of it being guaranteed.
- For a keep defense to spawn a gold chest, the outer door must have been destroyed (instead of requiring a minimum number of slain players).
- Hitting a guard will no longer reset a keep's "attacked" status. The only things that will continue a keep's besieged status are hitting a door for a sufficiently powerful attack, killing a guard, and attacking the keep lord. Londo
- Hotspot Tracking
- Fixed world and zone hotspot tracking.Azarael
- Wheeled siege weapons can be towed. To tow a weapon, interact with it while mounted. To cease towing, dismount.[Scenarios]Londo
Howling Gorge Scenario Handler
- Carrier has 90 seconds to drop powder keg at enemy gunpowder stockpile.
- Powder keg drop at enemy stockpile will award 75 points to carrier's realm.
- Failure to drop off powder keg in 90 seconds will result in death of carrier and all players within 20 feet of explosion.
- Players within 75 feet of powder keg explosion will be punted back and suffer large amount of damage.
- Players attempting to mount or stealth while carrying powder keg will cause immediate detonation of powder keg.Azarael
- Replaced Tor Anroc with Howling Gorge.[Public Quests]Styrkarr
- Destruction : Caladain's Furnace should now work again.Genisaurus
- Increased the amount of influence awarded per objective in public quests. For now, grouping will not divide influence.Saupreusse
[PQ] -The Shrine of the Dragontamer - Normal Order PQ in Caledor now works. Redrew PQ area and rearranged mobs. Be aware that the queststeps will differ from live.
[PQ] -The Battle of Avethir - Caledor Destro PQ - Broke this PQ. Thank's to Styrrkarr it is working again. Redrew the PQ area and rearranged mobs for a better PQ experience.
[PQ] - Blind Justice - Hard Destro PQ in Eataine is now working.[Other changes]Styrkarr
- Scroll of the Inevitable City and Scroll of Altdorf now have a 10s cast timer.Genisaurus
- In keeping with tradition and respect, a memorial for Slowtoheal has been built near the Temple of Sigmar in Altdorf.
- A player's Renown Rank is now locked to double their character level. However, a player may not spend more renown points than they have character levels, until they reach level 32.RyanMakara
- Fixed the tome unlock "Broken Bones" that awards the Broke Toof jewelry item.
- T1, T2 and T3 anniversary quests are all repeatable now.
- The Order T4 event quest now awards both the cloak and Birthday Token.
- Renamed all the wrongly named Elementa resist potions to Elemental.Saupreusse
[World] - Fixed 3 terrain exploits. Karak Karag in Thunder Mountain should be at least a bit safer now. Also removed the old Mythic-Palisades, because they were crap.
[World] - Broke Caledor - Fixed it again.
[World] - Vacuumed in LotD
[World] - Fixed some Terrain exploits in the Land of the Dead.
[World] - Fixed some houses in Praag, so players can't jump through the walls.
[World] - Fixed a terrain exploit in Thunder Mountain. Players could get inside the rocks and gank enemies while unseen.
[NPC] - Imrolan Keenarrow - Fixed this Doublespawn in Eataine.
[NPC] - Fixed missing Rally Point for Greenskin chapter 21.Ryan and Saupreusse
[World] - Removed the invisble walls around Nordland T1 Empire Warcamp and placed some lvl 55 Guards instead. People will not get stuck in this place anymore.[Addressed tickets]Ryanmakara
ToK: Septic Sanitation can now be obtained.
ToK: No End to the Oozing work-around made; 20 Nurgling Ooze Samples can be traded for an Ooze Booze pocket item at a Library Assistant vendor.
Item: Doom-Caller Ironmantle appearance fixed.
Item: Precursor Changestaff item level fixed to 39.
Item: Fighter's Armbraces of Vengeance can now be equipped.
Item(s): Fixed various Blackguard Scenario weapons to be purchasable for the correct amount of currency, and made them two-handed.
Item(s): Fixed the T1 Nordland RvR weapon rewards to all have the correct amount of talisman slots.
Quest: Trade Waaagh! and all other event quests can now be done by debolstered players as well, and the killcount has been increased to 30.
Quest: The Slayer Chronicles: Ending now properly awards both the cloak and token to Order.
RvR: Fireguard Spire in Dragonwake is now in its correct location, and requires all guards to be killed before capture.Saupreusse
World: Badmoon Hole - Fixed an exploit that would allow players to enter Badmoon Hole Keep.
NPC: Ogshak - Fixed Doublespawn
NPC: Charclaw - Fixed doublespawn.
NPC: Duskwing - Changed creature type from Wyvern to Giant Bat.
Quest NPC: Escaped Engineer - is now level 30.
Quest: Fixed some typos in the Questdescription, and updated it, so the quest-npc can be found more easily.
Quest: Bait & Switch - Created Doomglade Scouts and spawned them around the quest area. Added a missing questmarker for this - and the following step.
Quest: Preserving Hope - Created "Everguard Pathfinder" so the quest doesn't autocomplete and can be finished.Meralors
Quest: Misled - Fixed prisoner faction so they are no longer being attacked.
Added extra 55 guards to prevent warcamp camping.
Item: Annihilator Tramplers - Fixed stats
Quest: The Doctor's Order - Added a strengh potion reward.Styrkarr
NPC: fixed "Chemor the Pungent" multiple spawn.
Item: City scroll fixed.
NPC: fixed "Dog Ambusher" subType.
NPC: fixed "Captain Helbelinch" name.
Quest: fixed "Misery" objectives.