Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (65) :
Tier 2+ (348) :
- Patch Notes 27/11/2020 Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Road to Madness
There is rumored to be a great source of power deep in the Chaos Wastes. The Maw of Madness as it is called is undoubtedly being used by our enemies.
There are two fates branching forth for you. In one, you storm the Maw of Madness and claim the magical power for your realm. In the other, you wander the wastes a mewling spawn of wretchedness. Which would you rather see come to pass?
This weekend Road to Madness will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Maw of Madness scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- The Careers and Combat team has been very busy combing through your feedback and making the changes they think are necessary to pet survivability. Extensive balance work has been done, focusing on the Squig Herder.
Special Thanks to Korsario, Enoo, Badoglio and Psychoxell for providing the language translation for each Squig Herder changes.
Open World Campaign
- As a test, exact population numbers are disabled in State of Realm. Only AAO and other warfront status will be shown.
- Number of flyers in stage 3 increased from 4 to 6.
Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes
- Hold the line will now only apply against attackers that are in front of the tank holding the line. Additionally each stack of hold the line will reduce incoming ranged damage by 5% up to a maximum of 15%.
- Fixed an issue which would cause your turrent to not visually move when using Redeploy.
- Bombardment Turret takes 25% less AoE damage
- Flame Turret takes 50% less AoE damage
Path of Quick Shootin’
- Shoot Thru Ya is now a morale 3.
- Behind Ya! : This ability moves to Core Path of Quick Shootin’ abilities.
- Don't Hit me! : This ability is renamed to Red Tipped Arrer and has been moved to the Path of Quick Shootin', and is now a 65 feet ranged ability.
- Finish 'Em Off : This ability can now be obtained 13 steps into the Path of Quick Shootin'. The range of this ability has been lowered to 65 feet.
- Shootin' Wif Da Wind : The effect of this tactic has been changed and will now increase critical Hit rate of all path of Quick Shootin' abilities by 15% and the critical damage of Red Tipped Arrer and Behind Ya! by 50%.
- Da Waaagh Iz Strong : The effect of this tactic has been changed. Any target affected by Rotten Arrer will now suffer additional elemental damage whenever they are healed.
- Splinterin' Arrer is removed
- Shootin' Quicka : This is a new tactic that can be obtained 3 steps into the Path of Quick Shootin'. It will increase the Autoattack speed by 50% for both you and your pet as long as you have an active pet.
- Stop Runnin’ icon has been changed to a more appropriate one.
Path of Big Shootin’
- Shrapnel Arrer : This ability moved to Core Path of Big Shootin’ abilities.
- Not so Fast! : This ability can be obtained 5 step into the Path of Big Shootin’ and will additionally knock down the target for 3 seconds. It cannot be casted on the move anymore and it’s range has been increased to 100 feet.
- Explodin’ Arrer : This ability can be obtained 13 step into the Path of Big Shootin’ and the effect has been changed to a PBAoE punt .
- Sharpened Arrers : This tactic that can be obtained 3 steps into the Path of Big Shootin’. It will increase the armor penetration of all your ranged abilities by 25% as long as you have an active pet.
Path of Big Bouncin’
- Squig Armor now also increase your armor and no longer cost Action Points.
- Territorial Agression : This tactic is removed and All by Myself can be used in Squig Armor once again. Additionally, leap cooldown will be reduced by All By Myself.
- Sneaky Strikes : This ability is removed.
- Sneaky Git : This tactic now increase your defenses while you are in Squig Armor.
- ´Ere, Squiggy : This tactic now heal your squig by 25% of the heal casted on you, as long as it is within 30 ft of you.
- Big Claws icon has been changed to a more appropriate one
- Outta My Way! icon has been changed to a more appropriate one
- Squig Leap icon has been changed to a more appropriate one
- Really Bad gas! has been renamed Bad Gas!
- Sneaky Stabbin’ has been renamed Sneaky Bouncin’
- Big Bouncin' dust vfx will correctly display on each bounces.
- Squigs take 75% less AoE damage (not a change, just clarifying).
- Squig abilities will correctly display the correct stats and infos in the bufflines.
- Squig Frenzy : This ability will now increase your squig damage by 25% and gives additional effects to the squig pets abilities. The cooldown and the duration have been lowered.
- The basic Squig received a passive effect : When you are dealt damage, there is a 25% chance that 50% of the damage is dealt to your basic squig, if it is within 45 feet.
- Death From Above : While Frenzied this ability is undefendable.
- Squig Squeal : While Frenzied all your pet attacks will increase the hate generated.
- The horned squig now gives a 10% Parry strikethrough bonus instead of armor.
- Head Butt : This ability will now reduce target armor instead of knocking them down. While frenzied, this ability will hit an additional time.
- Gore : While Frenzied, this ability will also hit all enemies within 20 feet.
- Spore Cloud : While frenzied, this ability will heal allies around the target by the damage dealt.
- Goop Shootin' : While Frenzied, this ability will also reduce the victim's corporeal resistance.
- Spine Fling : While Frenzied, the ticks intervals are reduced by 50%.
- Poisoned Spine : While Frenzied, deadly spikes grow from you squig dealing damage back to it's attackers whenever it is attacked.
- Shootin' Mushroom Wrap is removed
- Squigbeast is now a morale 1.
- He’s a Biggun' : This tactic will now increase your pet’s Strength, ballistic skill and wounds.
- Tastes like Chicken : This ability will now give you a Wounds buff instead of a heal.
- Scramblin’ Quick-Like : New tactic that increases your Squig’s movement speed by 50%.
- Refreshing Radiance tooltip updated to clarify that it only procs on direct heals.
- The icon of Vigilance is changed to so it isn't the same as the icon for guard.
- Flamers takes 25% less AoE damage
- Blue Horrors takes 50% less AoE damage
- Broadhead Arrow tooltip is fixed to show the correct damage amount.
- War Lion takes 75% less AoE damage (not a change, just clarifying).
- Calming Presence : This tactic is re-enabled. This tactic heal your War Lion by 25% of the heal casted on you, as long as it is within 30 ft of you.
- We have implemented the help tips/tutorials which introduce new players to certian aspects of the game which they might not know about. For example, when you get a quest it will tell you what the icons mean and how your quest tracker works, when you first enter a Public Quest area you will get information about how they work and how the scoring works and the same with various NPCs. We will add more over time.
- Currently Implemented: PQScoreboard, PublicQuests, FlightMasters, Banks, Healers, GuildRegistrar, QuestTracker, QuestCompleted, Quests, Parties, Emotes, RallyMasterNPCs, Swimming, LargerBackpack, BoundItems, UncommonItems, VeryRareItems, RareItems, Trophies, QuestCompleted, Chat, Mail, OpenParties
2 Factor Authentication
- You no longer need to re-enter your 2 Factor Authentication token when logging in from the same location within 4 hours. You can enable 2 Factor Authentication in your User Control Panel, if you add 2 Factor Authentication please remember to clearly follow the instructions and save your backup codes (write them down, print them out, bury them in your garden - just don't loose them).
- We will be renaming the "Client Versions" to Stable and Experimental from 32 Bit and 64 Bit respectively. We will be pushing all changes we have made into the Stable build apart from the FPS increase change which will remain in the Experimental build. Fixes which have existed in the Experimental build for some time will be moved over to the Stable build every now and again.
- NPCs who are mounted and have quests should no longer show the quest icon inside of them.
- The start locations of Dwarfs and Dark Elves has been changed to correctly reflect where they were in 2008.
- GameObjects should no longer float in there air, this frequently appeared but would often appear after interaction. Objects should more easily transition between interactable and unintractable.
- Arathremia will no longer kill herself.
- Reduced mobs and Boss levels , to be more in line with the dungeon difficulty.
- Completing a PQ stage now grants some XP, exact amount depends on the level and difficulty of the PQ
Greenskin Chapter 8
- Bearer of da Shiny: You will now receive the Shiny Stunty Basha upon accepting the quest
- The training constructs will now give a burst damage score as well, which it the highest damage burst that you have done in a 3s interval.
- Lowered volume on the summon mount horn sounds.
- Added the music clips for winning and loosing forts or cities.
- The Intro In-Game Cinematics from 2008 (which were later removed from live when the starting zones were merged) have been recreated with original voiceovers for Dwarfs, Greenskins, High Elves & Dark Elves. Empire & Chaos are still using the newer "New User Journey" intro cinematic as the starting areas had changed when they were replaced.
- Disabled the EA_ScreenFlashWindow by default. This UI component flashes the edge of the screen when taking damage. But the problem is that it slows down the game quite a bit. We might add the option to enable it in the settings, but for now it is disabled by default.
 The Cauldron once again triggers the ToK unlock
 Arathremia in Gunbad mid wing should work again
 Level range of Tower Guards in Chaos chapter 1 has been corrected
- Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:50 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 27/11/2020
- Patch Notes 18/11/2020 Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Blood Basin
The blackened environs of Black Fire Pass are home to one of the bloodiest battles yet seen. The clash of steel on steel does little to drown out the screams of the wounded as Order and Destruction forces struggle for dominance in the blood-mired snow.
This weekend the Blood Basin will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 Friday to 12:00 Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Black Fire Basin scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes
- Fixed issue causing tactics to sometimes stop working when bolster is removed or added
- When changing zone, pets are properly despawned and cooldown for the ability is reset.
- If you change region while in Incognito it should now properly reset your hotbar
- If you change region while in Shadow Prowler it should now properly reset your hotbar
- Field Repair: The tooltip will correctly display 20 ft range.
- Field Repair: The combat log will correctly show it as Heal instead of Hits.
- Field Repair: The action point cost is lowered 15 AP in total instead of 15AP/Sec.
- Field Repair: The cooldown of this ability has been reduced to 10 seconds.
- Dazzling Flash: The duration of this tactic has been reduced from 10 to 5 seconds
- Strengthen Thrall: The tooltip will correctly display 20 ft range.
- Strengthen Thrall : The combat log will correctly show it as Heal instead of Hits.
- Strengthen Thrall: The action point cost is lowered 15 AP in total instead of 15AP/Sec.
- Strengthen Thrall: The cooldown of this ability has been reduced to 10 seconds.
Realm versus Realm
- Tuned the AFK kicker to be less strict
- Reduced distance from spawn that will trigger the anti spawn kill mechanic
- We have restored the functionality to automatically transfer guilds if the leader hasn't logged in for 26 days.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Obsidian Orb to kill Barakus Rageclaw Bloodletters.
- Fixed the spawn position of Arathemia's adds.
Greenskin Chapter 8
- Smith Smash: You will now have to take Hagrund Ardensson's Keys to loot the Pile o' Stunty Choppas from the Weapon Chest
 The quest marker has been corrected, and an order for the objectives has been set
 The original objective has been restored for killing the different predators
 Rejoining a SC properly clears the quitter debuff now.
 Removing queue while a SC pop is active will only count as leaving that specific scenario
Note: Client tooltip updates will be pushed this evening.
- Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:07 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 18/11/2020
- Livestream: RoR Questions & Answers Have you missed it?
No worries, you can watch the Q&A and share your feedback here.
Q&As will come back!
After this successful one, we will prepare quarterly Q&As over the year of 2021.
Since the community enjoyed it, we will also come up with mini-Q&As to cover some sensitive patch notes or releases.
- Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:21 pm View the latest post
- Livestream: RoR Questions & Answers
- Patch Notes 11/11/2020 [Weekend Warfront: Battlemarsh]
Things have degenerated in the Marshes of Madness. As both sides struggle for dominance of the crucial battlefield, unable to establish control, veterans of the battles at the ruins of Mourkain conflict return to the site to once again take up arms for the cause. The heroes of Order and the champions of Destruction have but one goal: take control of the Mourkain Temple, once and for all!
This weekend Battlemarsh will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Mourkain Temple scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Complete all tasks to earn the title "Marshreaper".
The time left on forts will start ticking down faster if certain conditions are met:
- It is stage 2
- There is less than 30 minutes left of the fort
- The door health is 100%
- The defenders have held all five flags for at least two minutes.
If all the above conditions are met, the time left will start ticking down five times faster.
- If you crash in a scenario you can now load directly back into it on a relog. Instead of loading into your previous zone and then getting a popup to rejoin the SC.
- Players that stay AFK at the spawn will be removed from the scenario and given a quitter debuff. If a surrender vote is in progress this won't apply.
- Neutral flags that are locked will show a lock icon on the map in Reikland Hills, Battle of the Black Cairn & Thunder Valley.
- Corruptive Power: Changed from Blessing to Enchantment
- Squig Armor: Cooldown reduced from 10s to 5s.
Matches cooldown on Marauder and Shadow Warrior stance switches. And this makes it easier to pop out of Squig Armor to for example dismount enemies, without having to stay outside of Squig Armor for a long time.
- Shock Grenade is removed and replaced by Field Repair : 3 seconds channeled Heal on your turret . During the repair, the turret is immune to damage.
- Quick Reloader effect changed from "All Path of the Rifleman abilities now cost 35% fewer action points." to "Snipe and Gun blast now build up one second faster"
- Bandolier is removed
- Concussive Mine moved from core to Grenadier 11 points and have been renamed to Dazzling Flash. The effect will now apply on Flashbang Grenade instead of Land Mine.
- Engineer Buffline will correctly display which turret they are controlling
- Shocking Jolt is removed and replaced by Strenghten Thrall : 3 seconds channeled heal on your minion. While you stabilize your minion's health, it is immune to damage.
- Pet bufflines will correctly display the gifted stats from Magus items
- Magus buffline will correctly show which horror they are controlling
Greenskin Chapter 8
- Shiny Bitz: You will now have to collector the different stunty weapons in the chests
- Leavin' So Soon?: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
 The guards are back to encourage players to play the objective instead of farming the enemy camp
 The quest marker has been corrected
 The quest marker has been corrected
 Detaunts no longer halve the damage of the first hit after detaunting. Dots ticking tick at half damage on the target you are detaunting though until you attack the target again.
 Damage reflect procs no longer trigger auto attacks to start. You need to attack a target for auto attacks to start.
 The spawn camp termination mechanic should work properly in city sieges now
 Fixed typo
- Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:52 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 11/11/2020
- Questions and Answers: Drop yours here! Update:
Thank you for submitting your questions, the thread is now locked in order to give us enough time to merge, filter and prepare the answers for Friday.
Since earlier this year, we've been setting up plans and increasing actions to fortify the communication between the community, the streamers and the team. Alongside many other plans, this Q&A will hopefully bring an end to some confusions and sharpens your expectations and support to Return of Reckoning.
- - - - - - -
On Friday 13, we're going to participate in a Q&A.
We will surely provide you with additional information on when and where to watch it.
We want you, the community, to lead this Q&A with your questions. Write them below.
Please note that:
- Multiple questions are fine, however we will surely merge and only select a bunch.
- You must only post your questions. This is not a thread to discuss anything.
- Teammates could have different opinions. Ask smart, unbiased, questions.
- Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:28 pm View the latest post
- Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!