- Patch Notes 13/10/17 Traducción Español
Übersetzung in Deutsch
Thanks for joining us on the double XP/RR weekend. It has now ended. But the WAR must go on!
Enjoy the weekend!
UPDATED!!!Return of Reckoning - State of Realm addon - Customized for the current RvR changes
- It is now possible to name Game Objects any way we want. Will be mostly visible on portals in game.
- Moved the draw timer to 4 hours after outer was damaged below 20% of health.
- Added draw timer to .rvr command - if it is enabled it will display there.
- Door repairing / respawn thing in RvR should be fixed now.
- Knockdowns, Roots, Disables, and Staggers now disallow turning.
- Autoattack haste is now displayed as a percentage and applies to the paperdoll character window.
- Fixed an issue with grudge on IB disappearing instantly in some cases (this could happen to BG as well in theory but I have had no reports of such)
- Removed dodge reduction from assault stance
- Corrected SQ pet bar abilities to show accurate cooldowns
- Corrected WL pet bar abilities to show accurate cooldowns
- Corrected debuff type of Terrifying Roar and Shred to Curse from Ailment
-Precalculated DoTs no longer exist. They are calculated on tick time and recalculated on subsequent ticks for damage values.
-Abilities can now trigger off of DoT ticks, such as Quick Escape. This is consistent with the original game's behavior.
-DoT abilities now can be dodged, disrupted, parried or blocked on a per tick basis. If the first attack is disrupted/dodged/parried/blocked, no subsequent DoT ticks will happen. This includes parry's positional requirement. Each tick will take into consideration an avoidance check, and facing the target is no exception to this rule.
-Dodge/Disrupt/Parry now takes the opposing stats into consideration in a different way, by adding onto the 'high-end' of the 100 roll used for calculating the chance, with a hard cap of 75% of any of these. The proper formula is now used for calculating parry % from weaponskill/strength (and dodge/disrupt-appropriate stats, respectively, they're all the same), it is identical to the one in the client.
Parry/Dodge/Disrupt chance from tooltip:
double chance = (((defensiveStat) * 100) / ((target.EffectiveLevel * 7.5 + 50) * 7.5));
Contestion based on offensive stat:
double removedDefense = (((offensiveStat) * 100) / (((caster.EffectiveLevel * 7.5) + 50) * 7.5));
Choose random number between 0 and (removedDefense + 100). If random number is less than or equal to our chance to parry, then we parry.
-Block now follows a more live-like formula, similar to the parry formula but on a different weight. Identical to client's block formula. Has no cap.
-Mitigation has remained untouched. Most of the formulas were accurate enough. (especially toughness DPS decrease - which is now in effect)
-Support was added for tooltips of abilities' damage to match the client values with 99% accuracy. We expect to be pushing the 'real, displayed' values over time to the server. These are currently not implemented except on the server side of things, but it's worth a mention as this does significantly change some values.
- Victory points are no longer used to lock zone.
- Keeps Rank 6 are not available at this time.
- To rank keep to rank 1 or 2 you need at least 2 BOs.
- To rank keep to rank 3 or 4 you need at least 3 BOs.
- To rank keep to rank 5 you need at least 4 BOs.
- T2 and T3 oils should now be correctly spawned as T4 oils.
- Introduced concept of Realm Rank - your keep is the same rank as your whole realm, but you keep it after keep is lost. To check correct Realm Rank use .rvr command.
- Keeps now cannot derank below rank 3 if such rank was acquired.
- Outer postern is breachable when outer doors are destroyed and Keep is rank 3 or less.
- Inner postern is breachable when inner doors are destroyed and Keep is rank 2 or less. Happy funnels.
- Removed Renown microticks on BOs when Realm Rank is equal to 3 or more.
- Unoccupied BOs will now change their faction to neutral.
- Reintroduced rewards for killing oponents around BOs - it seem this was missing because reasons. All medallions dropped from defenses will be Soldier medallions, regardless of the zone.
- Conquered keep is now considered a Ruin - in the lord room BO flag is spawned and it increase the total number of BOs in the zone. All posterns are open in such ruin. This flag do not provide microticks, but you are rewarded for defending it.
- In case when realm that just lost keep had some rams and artillery pieces available it is possible to deploy them in the ruin that is controled by that realm.
- Introduced Draw mechanics - after 4 hours from keep inner doors first damage the zone will automatically lock granting both realms loser rewards and randomly determining which realm closed this zone. After this campaign progress to new zone. Bye bye 24 hour Kadrins Valley.
- New lock conditions:
Add Siege Merchants to every warcamp for T2,T3 and T4
- Corrected the animation of several empire NPCs
- Removed some double spawns
- When Game Objects spawn NPCs the NPCs will say stuff, not Game Objects.
- Possibly corrected a bug that might cause Public Quest Game Objects to be incorrectly respawned before end of the PQ stage.
- Destruction PQ 'Lair of the Blisterclaw': The PQ will now show the correct name; also the door inside this PQ is now openable
- Destruction PQ 'Kazad Urbar': GOs 'Pistolier Cover' now have to be killed during second stage; you will now also have to kill NPCs 'Commerce Smith' for this stage
- Destruction PQ 'Baradum': NPCs 'Baradum Miner' and 'Baradum Warrior' will now count for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Duraz Dok': You will now also have to kill cannons for the first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Clarion Tower': Now fully functional
- Destruction PQ 'Duraz Deb': NPCs 'Anxious Traveler' will now count for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Beer Barrel Bash': You will now also have to destroy barrels for the first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Ruinous Powers': NPCs 'Thorshafn Soldier' will now spawn during the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Suderholm': NPCs 'Suderholm Villager' and 'Suderholm Fisherman' will now count for first stage; NPCs 'Suderholm Bucketier' will now spawn during the second stage; also changed the location of NPCs for last 2 stages
- Destruction PQ 'Holmsteinn Revisited': NPCs 'Nordland Scout' will now only spawn during the first stage; also changed the location of NPCs for second and third stages
- Destruction PQ 'The Wilds of War': You will now have to click on Traps for second stage, with surprise when clicking on it; you will now also have to kill NPCs 'Fruehauf Mutt' for last stage
- Destruction PQ 'Sacred Ground': Reworked the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Salzenmund': Assigned to the different stages the NPCs in this PQ; last stage boss is now a Hero
- Destruction PQ 'Bells of War': You will now have to destroy the bell for the second stage; NPCs 'Knight of Felde' now also have to be killed for the last stage
- Destruction PQ 'Spirits of the Shadow': NPCs 'Shadow Protector' will now count for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Krul'Gor Herd': Removed double spawns during second stage; NPCs 'Krul Drudge' will now spawn during last stage
- Destruction PQ 'Reaper's Circle': Reorganized NPCs in this PQ assigning them to the different stages
- Destruction PQ 'Wayshrine of Sigmar': NPCs 'Felde Flagellant' will once again spawn during the second stage; NPCs 'Striker Acolyte' will now spawn during the last stage
- Destruction PQ 'Ragash's Last Stand': NPCs 'Bloody Horn Gor' and 'Bloody Horn Bestigor' will now count for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Griffon Outpost': NPCs 'Order Swordsman' will now count for first stage; assigned the NPCs to the different stages; added a 4th stage
- Destruction PQ 'Lursa's Blight': Assigned Nurglings and Plaguebearers to the different stages
- Destruction PQ 'The Blightstone Trolls': NPCs 'Blighted Troll' and 'Blighted Wolf' will now count for first stage; you will now also have to kill Blightstone Nurglings for last stage
- Destruction PQ 'Plague Altar': Reworked the first stage; assigned the NPCs to the different stages
- Destruction PQ 'Suderheim': Reworked the first stage and reduced the number of NPC spawns
- Destruction PQ 'Serpent's Fang Bandits': You will now also have to kill 'Lounging Bandit' for the first stage; assigned NPCs 'Hazelhof Wench' to the second stage
- Reworked the following Destruction PQs:
- > Destruction of the Weak
> Pillage and Plunder
> Fields of Woe
> Mud Flats
> Army of Faith
> Knightly Riders
-Cultivating Decay fixed.
 Trolls inside PQ area will now all count
 Reduced the number of NPCs during the second stage
 NPCs 'Grundadrakk Ranger' will now longer be marked as merchants
 Last boss of the PQ is now a champion
 - Fixed
- Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:32 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 13/10/17
- Welcome Back (x2 XP/RR) Weekend 13/10 - 16/10
Now that the email server has calmed down and gone back to normal, we want to make sure all the old players we've reached out to have a chance to maximize their return to Return of Reckoning. Of course, this means EVERYONE gets the benefit of double renown and XP. So here's a chance for all those guilds out there picking up new members to make it a weekend to remember. Let's fill up the server and see what else we can break!
It's a reward (and consolation) to all the players returning that have managed to get past the awkward "wut emails" phase, the tricky installation process, and hoping their network connection actually reaches our servers (try a VPN!). All problems that we know about, and unfortunately don't have a great way of fixing (yet). If you haven't managed to get in-game yet, we have a very extensive technical support sticky that literally contains every answer we know of for each problem, and a handful of helpful gits answering questions anyway.
Don't give up! Get in game! WAAAAGGGH!!!
- Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:33 pm View the latest post
- Welcome Back (x2 XP/RR) Weekend 13/10 - 16/10
- Activation and mails in general. (should be ok now) Dear all;
We tried to send our first newsletter this week-end and it seems our mailserver doesn't enjoy ( 170k mails....)
So you may experience some time before receiving your activation mails.
Don't panic, it will come in hours or in some days...
Check your spam btw...
We apologize for this inconvenience...
- Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:44 am View the latest post
- Activation and mails in general. (should be ok now)
- Server Is Fully Operational At This Time Something weird is going on.
While we did probably have some legitimate code issue that was hotfixed, we also started experiencing spotty connection issues with the dev and live servers before the hotfix went through. Then, well, that got worse, and the live server ended up crashing.
Naturally, there are very few people with direct access to the live/dev servers, so we get to put out a signal flare and sit on our hands for a bit.
But hey, at least the forums are running! Right? Eh?
- Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:01 pm View the latest post
- Server Is Fully Operational At This Time
- Patch Notes 7/10/2017 Übersetzung in Deutsch
-Treading in lava now properly scares the living crap out of you to such a degree that you loose all morale as your so called friends sees you panic.
- No XP from creatures when bolstered.
- Removed contribution from microticks on BOs.
- Some small adjustments for beastlord lowbie autokiller.
- Removed portals to warcamps after zone is locked in T2, T3 and T4 as they add nothing.
- Some fixes for GO instancing.
- Undid last weeks change to Guard and fixed the underlying issue:
- Refresh on move abilities are no longer refreshed on keep lords
- Set so that enraged beating now stacks with Thirst for death(please note that there are issues with hate/grudge and channels atm)
- Cant hit me and Oathstone cant damage yourself now in unison with guard.
- Corrected the internal decay timer for Hate and Grudge to 15 seconds (up from 10 seconds)
- Fixed how hate / grudge is handled a bit more internally, now things should be able to stack properly. This should resolve issues with Resource generation from -
Tactic - Dwarven Riposte
Ability - Runic Shield
Tactic - Thirst for Death
Tactic - Simmering Anger
Ability - None shall Pass.
-Reworked Bramble Witch Beastlord Lair Boss area in Chaos Wastes.
-Reworked Khorgash Manbreaker Beastlord Lair Boss area in Reikland.
- Destruction PQ 'Long Drong and the Slayer Cove': Modified the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Battle at Blood Fen': NPCs 'Murdogh Shieldbearer' will now count for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'The Specter of Battle': Modified second and third stage
- Destruction PQ 'Gassy Mines': Added 2 objectives for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Blighted Herd': NPCs 'Blighted Ungor' and 'Blighted Gorhorn' will now count for the first stage; also second stage is now functional
- Destruction PQ 'Kolaz Umgal Scouts': Second stage is now functional, fire animation will no longer appear, and NPCs 'Kolaz Umgal Ambusher' will now spawn during the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Revoltin' Gobbos': Now fully functional
- Destruction PQ 'Valley of the Rangers': Added one objective for second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Overtop Outpost': NPCs 'Redmane Mason' will now count for first stage; NPCs 'Redmane Stoneshield' will now spawn during the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Morkfang da Mad': NPCs 'Morkfang Madgit' will now count for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'A Wyvern in the Hand': Added one objective for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Skargor da Traitor': Assigned NPCs to second and third stage and changed their location
- Destruction PQ 'Und-a-Runki': Added one objective for second and third stage
- Destruction PQ 'Gutbashed Gnoblars': Will now show as an easy PQ as it is meant to be, and not normal PQ
- Destruction PQ 'Gutbash Tribe Stronghold': NPCs 'Gutbash Trapper' will now count for first stage; NPCs for second stage are now normal NPCs and not champions; also changed the location of NPCs for final stage
- Reworked the following Destruction PQs:
- > Marsh Conquest
> Thardrik Smashin'
> Kolaz Umgal
> Blight-Favored Cult
> Fireforge's Camp
> Mutant Exiles
> Ambush Canyon
> Reichert's Raiders
> Flamerock Mine
> Ruins of Mingol Kurdak
> Fallen Keep of Grom Rodrin
The following destruction quests in Ellyrion and High Pass now have rewards:
Rate of Attrition
Allure of Rage
The Changer's Gaze
Crushing the Reavers
-Added an Order healer in West Praag respawn location.
-Griffon Flintlock will now correctly use their handgun for ranged attacks and dagger for melee 
- Fixed hovering NPC in altdorf and IC
 NPC is no longer a lord, but a hero
 Thardrik Pickhand will now only be males
 Killing Blighted Nurglings will now count for first stage
 Herdstone is now targetable and thus attackable
 Tents are now clickable, thus the second stage is now functional
 Moonfang Headhitta will now count for first stage
 Oathbound Warriors in Altdorf should no longer be hostile to Order players/NPCs.
 Quest; Chapter 3: The Trail of Bones should now be able to be completed.
- Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:13 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 7/10/2017