Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (198) :
Tier 2+ (1334) :
- Patch Notes 28/03/2020 X2 Weekend Until the end of the weekend.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ GM POLICY ON CORONAVIRUS CHAT HERE
- Fixed an error that would allow training renown abilities even when prerequisites weren't met
- Spending money while unarmored will now give the correct title unlocks
- Fall damage should now more accuratly apply.
- Fall damage has been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue which would cause players to randomly die to fall damage.
- You will no longer be disconnected when trying to use a last name which contains a prohibited word.
- Riccekac Warshard is now mounted.
- Dieden Bloodmane is now patrolling inside the PQ 'Gore Wood'
- Rebellious Servants will now correctly count as High Elves
- Corrupted Thralls are once again humans, like they should be
- Corrupted Priests are once again humans, like they should be
Marauder changes have been applied on the server. They will be applied to tooltips following a client patch later this week.
The following Marauder abilities have been adjusted: (PSM = Primary Stat Multiplier)
- Thunderous Blow: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Cutting Claw: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Draining Swipe: PSM 0.75 -> 0.95
Gut Ripper: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Tainted Claw: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Corruption: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Rend: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Pulverize: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Convulsive Slashing: PSM 0.6 -> 0.7
Impale: PSM 1.5 -> 1.7
Debilitate: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Unstable Convulsions: PSM 0.6 -> 0.7
Wave of Terror: PSM 0.75 -> 1.75, drains morale instead of stopping it
Crushing Blows: Reduced Chance to proc off melee attacks to 10%, morale stopper added (and actually works lol)
Concussive Jolt: PSM 0.86 -> 1.25
Wrecking Ball: PSM 0.22 -> 0.33
Wave of Mutilation: PSM 0.38 -> 0.55
Flail: PSM 0.75 -> 1.0
Demolition: PSM 0.86 -> 1.13
Mutated Energy: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Mouth of Tzeentch: PSM 0.75 -> 1.0
Gift of Savagery (8394): PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
- Squig Herder : Spiked squig Poisoned Spine is now correctly flagged as ailment.
- White lion : Pack Hunting will be correctly removed if you don’t have Trained to Hunt activated.
- Chosen : Seeping wound dot will correctly critically hit . Note that the proc from it still won’t crit like all proc .
- Chosen : Dire Shield won’t require to have a friendly target to use it
- Black Orc : Tree hit combo is now accessible at the appropriate level .
- Tank Warlord and Sov boots now have the correct 16HP per second ( 64HP per 4 seconds in-game )
- The Open Parties and Warbands function should no longer show "None" instead of a members name in a party.
- Guilds will now only show in the "Guild Search" tab for new players if they have set their "actively recruiting" preferences in Recruit -> Advertise to include "New Players".
- People in Guilds can now use the Recruit -> Search to search for other guilds looking to form or join Alliances.
- Rooting out Corruption: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- The Sign: This quest has been reworked and is now available only if you have completed the quest line 'Rooting out Corruption'
- A Rock to Remember: The text of this quest has been corrected and Roland will now generously give you his golden tooth for helping him
- Purifying Flame: The quest rewards have been set
- Profane Dreams: The quest rewards have been set
- Ransacked Vale: You will now have to recover the Supplies and the Message Pouch, and the quest rewards have been set
- Sanctified Ground: You will now have to kill the Corrupted Warmagi instead of the Corrupted Magi
- Bottom of the Barrel: This quest line has been corrected and is now available only if you have completed the quest 'Purifying Flame'
- Passing Through: Liebert Naubhof will now give you the report to deliver to Captain Nuhr
- The Dannenberg Dare: You will now have to collect a Corpse Sample from the Afflicted Corpse, and you will have the luck to take some of this sample with you when you turn in the quest
- The Catacombs and the Grim Monastery in southeast Ostland have had their population reorganized and the uncorrect GameObjects, cleared
- Kadrin Valley: Tunnel of Baradum gates are now openable.
- Talabecland: Schuler Estate door is now openable.
- Talabecland: The Bell Tower gates are now openable.
- Reikland: Ritterburg tavern door is now openable.
 The Destruction quest giver for the Black Crag Keep scenario quest has been moved closer to the spawn
 The Doors of Flame for the Dark Elf Epic Quest 'The Ebon Flame' are now a portal that will lead you out of the Flameshrine
 The typo has been corrected
- Thunderous Blow: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
- Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:31 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 28/03/2020
- Patch Notes 21/03/2020 IMPORTANT READ GM POLICY ON CORONAVIRUS CHAT HERE
Italian translation provided by elk76
- DPS Warrior Priests and Disciple of Khaine are now classified as melee DPS for hero selection, not ranged DPS.
- You should no longer be able to be punted off the bridge in Stage 3 in The Inevitable City Palace.
- Falling off the "bridge" outside of the gates in The Inevitable City will now punt you back up.
- After a City Siege has ended barriers will now spawn around the exit portal at the back of the city and the exit portal at the city gates.
- Gold Chests have been moved in Stage 3 to the exit portals.
- You will now be granted Recall at the end of the City Siege which will teleport you to your realms exit portal.
- The Lord of Change and The Sun Dragon will now reach the gates slower.
[Tome of Knowledge]
A new character counter system has been added. With that the tome unlocks and titles for various activities have been added. All these counters start at 0, even for existing characters. The unlocks implemented are:
- Being Resurrected
- Winning Duels
- Loosing Duels
- Opening Mailbox
- Looting items
- Destroying items
- Finishing PQs +unarmored variant
- Earning money +unarmored variant
- Spending money unarmored
- Trading with other players
- Repairing items
- Sending tells
- Joining groups
- Taking money from mystery bags
- Constructing Siege weapon
- Perfect shots with siege weapon
- We will be changing the population cap of a fort dynamically to find a good maximum.
- The Live Events page in the Tome of Knowledge will now not show ended live events by default.
- Black Mire Bell Tower is open for visit once again.
WP/DoK Sov and Warlord
- adjusted stats for melee sets to have less toughness, more init and weaponskill
- 8pc WP now matches 8pc DoK
-   The "+15% critical damage taken" set bonus on WP/Dok Sovereign set has been replaced with "6% Reduced Armor Penetration" & on the RP/AM/Zeal/Shaman Warlord set it has been replaced with a +355 armor bonus
All classes Sov and Warlord
- mastery bonus should now reflect intended sets
- Bitten: You will now have to take the nose of Nosebiter
- Sigmarite Relic: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Missions: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Legacy of Ruin: This quest line has been corrected
- What Lies Beyond: This quest is now available from the Widow's Arch in Ostland
- Trolls and the Stars: You will now have to recover the tome 'Trolls and the Stars' and the quest rewards have been set
- Sabotage: The whole quest line is now available and corrected
- Fixed broken parry & block strikethrough on 2h hammers for WP
-  Apply mastery tree damage modifiers to dots as well.
-  These NPCs are now correctly attackable
-  These NPCs are now correctly attackable
-  The quest is once again completable
- Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:22 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 21/03/2020
- Patch Notes 14/03/2020 Italian translation provided by elk76
IMPORTANT READ GM POLICY ON CORONAVIRUS CHAT HERE
- Kill Collector quests are now supported by the server, however not many have been added to our database yet. But more of them will be added in future patches.
- Increased the time it takes for warlords to take flags in stage 2, from 30s to 50s.*
- The character select screen will now respect your gearshow options.*
- The character select screen will now show your weapon appearance.*
- We are looking into reclaiming names from characters which have had someone logged into their account or character in over 2 years. To ensure you are not affected please remember to log into your characters. This is not active right now but a warning.
- Corrected some level requirements for quests related to Gunbad.
- Two hidden quests are available from two Gunbad bosses.
- Added the workaround for quest items in dungeons to Gunbad.
- The Greater of Two Evils: This Epic Quest is now available until the end. It has been fully corrected and reworked
- The Horror of Murder: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Cleaning House: This quest has been corrected
- Twenty Steps: This quest line has been corrected
- Slay It Again, Sam: You will now receive Samonir's Ring to deliver to Sergeant Krueller, and the quest rewards have been set
- Ulric's Blessing: This quest is now available from the Shrine to Ulric in Troll Country
- Tasty Spores: This quest line is now available from the Grain Order Manifest in Felde Castle in Troll Country
- /Fixed the appearance for all "Daemon" boots and gloves.
- Fixed the appearance for all "Hazebringer" shoulders and bodies.
- The 7pc bonuses of WP/DoK warlord & sovereign sets are implemented.
- The 7pc bonus of Shaman/AM/Zealot/RP Heal Sovereign set now gives the correct amount of AP and has the correct proc chance.
- Innkeeper Svetla is now walking inside her inn
- Sergeant Krueller is now walking outside Felde Castle
- Malachias is now patrolling with his Marsh Greatfang
- Pink Horrors inside castle Wolfenburg are targetable again.
- Updated RvR borders in Nordland to go a bit deeper in the warcamp where siege weapons are located. If other warcamps have siege weapons outside of the RvR area, please submit a bugtracker ticket so they can be adjusted.
- Freed the doors of castle Wolfenburg from its rust. They can be used once again.
[Tome of Knowledge]
- Grave stones of Fabian Kummel and Konrad Hirtzel can once again be found in sieged cities.
- Implemented the titles for unlocking certain numbers of tome unlocks (25, 100, 777, 2000 & 5000)*
- Implemented the titles for total influence gained*
- The open party/warband window has been fixed.*
- Fixed a visual bug when clicking "make your party open"*
 Repeatable quests in a bugged state will now be cleared automatically on login
 The fallen knights drop their items again.
 Added a quest marker for the khorne altar.
 No dok would ever use this.
 Jodis and Zollner finally have something to say.
 A choppa needs boots so he can dye them red to be fasta.
 The mortars are destroyable once again.
 The T2 Empire Epic Quest is now available beyond the first step
- We are looking for 3D enviorment artists. If you have experience in 3D Modelling using tools such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, etc please contact [email protected] or MaxHayman#8344 on discord.
* These may have been pushed with hotfixes during the week.
- Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:43 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 14/03/2020
- Extended Double XP, Renown & Influence
Thanks for everyone who was playing over the weekend. We saw an amazing number of players log in to experience Return of Reckoning and we welcome you all.
You may have noticed we had to do a couple of reboots over the weekend. Due to this we have decided to extend the Double XP, Renown & Influence weekend until the patch on Saturday 14th 12pm Altdorf(CET).
New player remember to check out the guides HERE. If you have questions you can ask in the /advice chat in game, on our forums or in our discord HERE.
Thanks again and we hope you look forward to all of the
- Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:02 pm View the latest post
- Extended Double XP, Renown & Influence
- Patch Notes 07/03/2020 - Return to Nordland Hotfix #2
[Live Event - Return to Nordland]
Nordland has been recently overrun with Destruction pillaging their lands. Hunderds of Greenskins, Chaos and Dark Elves have swarmed New Emskrank, Festenplatz and The Nordland XI. Reinforcements of Dwarves, Emprie and High Elves have joined the defence from the town of Grimmenhagen.
Earn event influence by participating in Open Realm vs Realm activity in Nordland and Norsca. Participate in battles in the Beachhead of Nordenwatch. You must defeat your enemies, who no doubt are trying to take advantage of this important moment.
- Basic Reward: [Banner of WAR]
- Advanced Reward: [Shawl of Reckoning]
- Elite Reward: [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?] [You callin' me Chicken?]
(New Players: To see the Live Event, go to your Tome of Knowledge -> at the bottom Live Events)
The Live Event will conclude on the 15th March.
[Return to Nordland - Debolstering Stress Test]
We've made a ton of optimizations in the hotfix on 07/03/2020, and we'd really like to test them out to their limits.
We'll be enabling Debolstering in T1 for the duration of the Return to Nordland live event.
As there might be some questions about how Debolstering works, here is a pretty good explanation:
-Players can, for the duration of the live event, enter a T1 RvR lake and not receive a chicken debuff.
-While in the RvR lake, your abilities, stats, and combat calculations consider you effectively level 15.
-You can use any tactic or ability while in T1. You will not have enough mastery points to get a tactic or ability from mastery, so this shouldn't be an issue.
-Renown gains from Debolstered players are disabled. You will, however, receive XP/INF from them.
-We reserve the right to cancel the stress test at any point.
Debolstering only happens when you meet certain conditions:
- You must have no items higher than level 15 equipped.
- You must have no more than 3 career points invested.
- You must have no more than 15 renown points invested.
- You must not have any talismans slotted in the gear you are wearing.
Exceeding any of those conditions will result in a Chicken debuff being applied to your character automatically.
- Dwarfs, Greenskins, High Elves and Dark Elves will now start on their original starting area.
-     - If an objective is killed by an NPC instead of a player it will now count towards the PQ objective anyway.
- Reduced the time in which Game Objects can be looted.
- Blighted Hopes: You will now have to collect some Tainted Grain Samples from the Plagued Farmers
- Supply Lines: This quest will now be completed by participating in any stage of the PQ 'Raven Host Vanguard'
- Promise of Power: This quest will now be completed by participating in any stage of the PQ 'Ruinous Powers'
- Blight Thorn: This quest is now available from the Blight Thorns in Troll Country
 The quest marker has been corrected
 The Twisted Marshfangs in Troll Country will now correctly count as wolves ; the ones found in Marshes of Madness will correctly be spiders and count as it
- Some optimizations of the packet handling for sending fort and flag state to clients.
- Fixed required Guild level to use standards so they match up to the 'Guild Rewards' tab.
- Fixed an issue which casused you to be teleported to your racial starting area when a City Siege had ended.
- Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:01 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 07/03/2020 - Return to Nordland