Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (115) :
Tier 2+ (972) :
- Patch Notes 26/02/2021 Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Spirit of War
It has long been said that the souls of the violent dead cannot rest when fresh blood decorates their graves. A saying that appears to be more than mere superstition to those that battle within the cemetery atop High Pass. Strange and frightening figures form from the cloying mists to tower above the clashing armies.
This weekend Spirit of War will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Highpass Cemetery scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Realm versus Realm
Open World Campaign
- The invader and royal shards in white RvR bags are now excluded from higher tier bags.
- Doomfist Crater will be the next Pug Scenario (you can vote for pug scenario monthly here)
- Mourkain Temple and Twisting Tower are back in the scenario rotation (which updates Monday weekly)
Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes
- Fixed an issue that was causing immunities to be removed incorrectly while a chapter 22 PQ boss was active in Dwarf/Greenskin or Empire/Chaos pairings.
- Napalm Grenade can be defended again
- Dissolving Mist can be defended again
- The door to Sigmars Hammer will no longer open to a pit.
- Fixed issue which caused Cloak Heraldry to appear incorrectly when toggling "Show Heraldry"
- Sigmar Crypts barriers for the subsequent bosses has been removed and has now the gates behind them will automatically open when the boss has been killed. This will also now persist through server reboots and instance closures.
Greenskin Chapter 13
- Humie Shinies: You will now have to collect the Shiny Silver Comets, and the quest rewards have been added
- Drums of War: You will now have to take some Humie Skins for Gubgub's drums
- Unchained Malady: You will now receive Skulkin's Rot Stuff to pour into the well bucket, and the quest rewards have been added
- Items or Talismans which should expire but somehow haven't should now start to expire.
Armor Talisman Rebalance
This has been on the backburner to-do list for a long time. We're dropping the values on these talismans by approximately 25% across the board (the formula is a bit fiddly, so it's not perfect). This will bring it much closer into alignment with the defensive benefits of Toughness talismans, and make the world a more dangerous place for many light armored classes that have been relying on them. All levels of talisman will be affected, but here are some of the most common ones before and after values.
Greater Talisman of the Armorer R28 - 124 > 97
Superior Talisman of the Armorer R32 - 137 > 106
Potent Talisman of the Armorer R36 - 149 > 116
Greater Talisman of the Mastersmith R28 - 150 > 114
Superior Talisman of the Mastersmith R32 - 164 > 124
Potent Talisman of the Mastersmith R36 - 180 > 136
- Apothecary will now switch to other item stacks of the same type in your backpack when you have consumed one stack of materials.
-  The Orbs in Elven Ch22 PQs once again spawn in their intended positions.
- Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:40 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 26/02/2021
- Patch Notes 18/02/2021 Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Battle at the Gate
The Phoenix Gate guards the entrance to the inner lands of Ulthuan; soft rolling landscapes where in more peaceful ages the Ellyrion Horselords bred Elven Steeds. Now the plains are filled with signs of war – siege engines and corpses litter the landscape as Order and Destruction forces vie for control of the Phoenix Gate and all that lies beyond.
This weekend Battle at the Gate will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Phoenix Gate scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Realm versus Realm
- White RvR bags now contains two Invader crest shards or two royal crests shards if you have the Vanquisher or Invader tome unlocks
- Pathfinding should be enabled in all zones (previously we had to turn it off due to a crashing issue)
- Fixed an issue with Kaarn the Vanquisher. Rage of Khorne was increasing too fast and Bloodrage was increasing too slowly. Now both buffs should be increasing at their intended rate.
- You will now receive messages when entering an instance. (Additional messages when binding will also be shown incase any issues occur)
- You can now enter an instance before the group leader, however the instance state will still be restored from the group leader.
- You group will be soft bound to an instance when a player first enters. You can do /partyresetinstance to clear this (if you want to switch leaders for example and progress from the other players).
- You will be bound to the new instance when you kill your first boss (if you had previously changed instance/group).
- You will be bound to a new instance if you progress further in your new instance than your last instance.
- Logging back into your character in an instance will now put you back into the instance and instance group.
- Logging back into an instance after a server restart will start the instance from its saved state.
- Being kicked out of a group while in a Dungeon will return you to the entry point.
- You should no longer be able to join an instance and have more than 6 players.
- Logging into the game when you were in a Dungeon or Scenario which no longer exists will now properly teleport you to the point before you entered, or if failing that your bind point. ( Before you would experience some green screens and be teleported to the city)
- RvR Scout quests in T4 have been reworked.
Greenskin Chapter 13
- Gork vs Sigmar: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Scout Reports: The quest markers have been corrected, and the quest objectives are now completed by talking to the right Bloody Sun Scouts
 You are able to scout the battlefield now.
 This Hammer is Mainhand only now.
 Trelan is not a merchant anymore.
 The spanner has its appearance back.
 You can wear this shield with one hand now.
 ToK incorrectly showing finished entries as uncompleted
- Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:11 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 18/02/2021
- Patch Notes 11/02/2021 Live Q&A rerun!
We've recently participated in a Live Q&A on Youtube and Twitch. If you missed it, we've got you covered.
Watch the rerun of the Live Q&A here
Thanks to whoever participated and engaged with us. Stay tuned for future Q&As!
Live Event: Night of Murder
As darkness falls on the Night of Murder, the worshippers of death bathe the land in blood, all intent on proving their devotion to the Elven god Khaine. It is a time that the forces of Destruction are all too willing to exploit. Assassins infiltrate the cities, while on the battlefield the differences between Good and Evil fade beneath the crimson haze of bloodlust. None are immune to the will of Khaine during this dark holiday.
The Night of Murder event starts 12:00 Thursday February 11 and is active until 12:00 Thursday February 18th. Earn influence by gaining blessings from the Shrines of Khaine found in the RvR lakes of the world and taking part in the 'Marked for Death' quest.
You get +50% XP and Renown in the Khaine's Embrace scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- Basic: Well-Mounted Skull Places a pike next to the body of a fallen foe, topped with their head.
- Advanced: Khaine’s Caress Event-slot item with career specific stats
- Elite: Isha's Lament or Khaine’s Blood Cloak Unique cloaks for both Order and Destruction
- World Drop: Lobbin’ Noggin There is nothing quite so demoralizing to your enemy as tossing around the skulls of their fallen allies.
- World Drop: Thoroughly Lobbed Nog Send your fallen enemies severed head back to its former owner!
- Quest Reward: Vendetta Vial Mark your enemy target for death with the contents of this vial.
There are also several hidden extra tasks that will unlock titles to players participating in this murderous holiday.
Realm versus Realm
- Fixed an issue that caused popup window to join scenarios or city sieges to sometimes disappear.
- The flag capture lock time is reduced to 10 seconds again in Khaine's Embrace, with the explosion happening 5s after the lock. Points for locking the flags is also increased from 75 to 125.
- The Scion of Khaine is added to the Khaine's Embrace scenario at the altar. If your realm has captured the flags speak to him for Khaine's forgiveness to avoid the wrath of Khaine.
- Trade system has been cleaned up. Should fix some graphical glitches, caused by trying to trade bound items, removing items from the trade window. More verbose error message when item is not tradeable or a trade failed, for example when your partner does not have enough free inventory space.
- Fixed an issue which caused the settings window to not work on the character select screen.
Greenskin Chapter 13
- Bridged: You will now have to take Commander Richtenstaad's Head
- New custom (dyeable) appearances for Bloodlord/Triumphant/Victorious capes for the Chosen, Marauder, Greenskins, Archmage, and Shadow Warrior. Appearances available at the appearance guide here.
- Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:01 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 11/02/2021
- Patch Notes 04/02/2021 Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Factory of War
The Reikland Factory is one of the most important manufacturers of arms and ammunition for the armies of the empire. Without it they will be forced to fight with sword and shield alone!
Take the Warehouse and the Machine Shop for your realm! Carve a bloody swath of destruction through your enemies and emerge victorious from the Steamtank Plant!
This weekend Factory of War will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Reikland Factory scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Realm versus Realm
- Supply boxes now spawn with more spread around the flag.
Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes
- You can no longer spot enemies in stealth after you have died.
- Fixed and issue with some objects not being interactable or attackable at some PQs.
- Pounce and pull abilities will once again work as they should in dungeon zones.
- A new tab has been added to the Settings window called "Server".
- You can now toggle whether or not you see enemy appearance armour in the Settings -> Server. (default on)
Note: This setting will be taken into account for new players who come into visibility and not existing players on your screen.
- The .vfxdisable command has been moved into the Settings -> Server options. (default off)
- Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:33 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 04/02/2021
- Patch Notes 29/01/2021 Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Stonetroll Slaughter
Small contingents of Order and Destruction forces converge upon the main north-south route through Troll Country in an effort to secure the strategic trade route for their respective sides … without attracting the attention of wandering trolls.
The Stonetroll Crossing scenario is open again for characters of all levels! Take control of the Troll Pacifier for your realm! Charge forth, and remember: the only good troll is a dead troll.
This weekend Stonetroll Slaughter will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Stronetroll Crossing scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Realm versus Realm
- You can no longer be attacked by other players while inside a warcamp or chapter camp. Dots applied outside of a warcamp or chapter camp will continue ticking while inside the warcamp or chapter camp.
- The door in the throne room when Altdorf is attacked can no longer be opened and lead you under the map (in the water...)
- Fixed issue causing fortress flyers to not be interactable after last weeks patch.
Combat & Career
- Cave-In: This ability will now function as intended: Knocks down your target for 3 seconds and dots them for 5 seconds based on your grudge meter.
- Shield Sweep: This ability will now correctly return 10 grudges per enemy hit.
- Treacherous Assault: The 30ft pounce component has been removed from this ability.
-NEW: Shadow Leap: A 30 ft pounce 'opener' core ability that additionally snares your target on landing.
- Magnetic Repair: This passive buff was broken, and is now functioning correctly. Yes, we do see the major irony in this bugfix.
- Wind of Insanity: This ability will no longer drain AP twice when channeled.
- Heaven's Fury: Tooltip updated to match the actual duration.
- On Your Guard: This ability will now deal physical damage instead of elemental damage.
- Quake: Tooltip updated to match the actual duration.
- Blindside: Fixed an issue from Patch 1.4.8, which broke the visual requirement on this ability. The issue prevented the ability from 'greying out' / 'lighting up' despite being in the correct position.
- Thin the Herd: Fixed an issue from Patch 1.4.8, which broke the visual requirement on this ability. The issue prevented the ability from 'greying out' / 'lighting up' despite being in the correct position.
- War Lion: Fixed an issue with the pet summoning ability, where your pet was removed and the War Lion ability would show a cooldown, but your War Lion pet was still spawned. This only affected White Lion pets.
- Coordinated Strike: This ability has had its Primary Stat Multiplier increased back to 1.4.8 value.
- Blindside: This ability's Primary Stat Multiplier has been reduced back to its 1.4.8 values , and the base damage is increased instead. This allows the ability to scale better with mastery points and interact better with toughness, as other DoTs do.
- Shattering Blow: This ability's Primary Stat Multiplier has been reduced back to its 1.4.8 values , and the base damage is increased instead. This allows the ability to scale better with mastery points and interact better with toughness, as other DoTs do.
- Pounce: Ability moved to Core abilities from Path of the Guardian.
- Throat Bite: This ability is now available at 5 points invested in Path of the Guardian.
NOTE: Some of these may show the wrong mastery path, or incorrect tooltips until another client hotfix.
- Razor Strike: This ability will once again use the correct animation.
- Flurry: Animation has been swapped with a more suitable one.
- Fierceness: Animation has been swapped with a more suitable one.
- Inevitable Doom: Animation has been swapped with a more suitable one.
- Big Bouncin': Removed the screen shake component from the VFX, this might have caused serious lag.
- Not So Fast: The knockdown effect duration has been lowered to 2 seconds.
- Squig Leap: Ability moved to Core Abilities (was: Path of Big Bouncin').
- Bounce: This ability is now available at 5 points invested in Path of Big Bouncin'.
- Shootin' Wif Da Wind: The critical damage increase is reduced from +50% to +35%.
- Pathfinding has been enabled in all Dungeons, Open Realm vs Realm, Scenario and City Zones. Note: Temporarily disabled due to issues.
The Mount Gunbad Goblin population has decreased a bit, making the experience faster to complete. Additionally, the NPCs will roam the instance, and no longer stay still.
- Fixed issue with mobs not respawning after PQ is fully completed.
- Many High Elf & Dark Elf PQs have their original voice lines added.
- Dwarf kill collectors once again are willing to pay for what you kill.
- Greenskin kill collectors once again are willing to pay for what you kill.
- T3 RvR scout quests have been reworked.
Greenskin Chapter 12
- Human Irritations: This quest line has been reworked and is now available until the end
- Wot's Inside o' Dis?: This quest is now available from the Stunty Skeleton in Black Fire Pass
- Time limited quests now show the time limit in the UI before accepting them.
- The quest accept dialogue should now show Repeatable Quests as it did on Mythic. (blue icons instead of green)
- Pet information will now be shown on the group UI, allowing you to see health and click to select (and be available to third party addons).
- Bottomless Stein Trophy will now display the correct appearance for all careers.
- Consumable items with a cast time, such as teleportation scrolls, are not consumed anymore if you abort the cast before the cast completes.
 On Your Guard aura reflect dmg
 Agymah's Lair Issues: Flagging For RVR, Stage 2 not showing up correctly, MOBs not respawning
 Reikland PQ " The enemy within " not working properly.
 Is IB's Shield Sweep not giving additional grudge
 Chosen: Bottomless Stein Trophy Not Displaying After Given Correct Appearance
 Razor Strike Incorrect Animation
 Bottomless Stein not showing when equipped
 Engineer-ability-Hip Shot
 WL Ability Blindside
 1 Accusation Absolution doing uncharacteristically low damage
 [IB] Cave-In DoT duration doesn't match TT.
 [Quest] Two Heads are Better Than One (Black Fire Pass, destro) Quest marker switched
- Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:05 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 29/01/2021