Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (89) :
Tier 2 (20) :
Tier 3 (42) :
Tier 4 (155) :
- Patch Notes 14/1/17 [Combat and Careers]
- The cooldown of Flames of Rhuin and Flame Shield is now 45 seconds.
- The cooldown of Frozen Touch and Daemonic Chill is now 45 seconds.
- The internal cooldown of Prayer of Righteousness is now 1 second.
Disciple of Khaine
- The internal cooldown of Covenant of Celerity and Covenant of Vitality is now 1 second.
- Bait and Hit in Black Crag is fully operational.
- The Defiled Anvil in Black Crag is fully operational.
- Gobbo Carvas in Black Crag is fully operational.
- Muck Pen in Black Crag is fully operational.
- Fixed some doors in Dwarf T4
- Corrected faction of Smashin' Pit Gawper to Destro Hostile
- Removed some lingering generic gear from Blue and Purple bags that were likely causing bags to reward nothing.
- Created 288 Green items for T1 PQ Bags. Each chapter will have 3 different Green items available.
- Removed 64 generic Green items from T1 PQ Bags.
- Corrected a few Vandish Belts
- Ruin fragments from Blue bags are not working, this will be fixed next patch.
- Many things added through client patching that will not matter during this patch cycle anyway.
- Distant party members in same zone will now update map pips when moving.
- Added Talabec Dam to scenario rotation as a 12v12 scenario.
RyanMakaraSpoiler:-  ToK: Added the correct subtype to a variety of Ogre Bulls.
-  ToK: 'The Serene' title can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'The Liberator' title can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Who Is Up For Seconds' is now obtainable.
-  ToK: 'Gone But Not Forgotten' added to Wart Trolls.
-  ToK: 'Alpha In Bits' added to the correct Wolf.
-  ToK: What's Inside Is What Counts' is now obtainable.
-  ToK: 'Questionable Fashion' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Chip Off The Old...' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'The Bloodfiends' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: The Herald is now hostile to all.
-  ToK: 'Won't Ask Where It Kept That' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Warpwind Clan' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Vodka' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Gospodar' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Ungol Horseman' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'The Steppes' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Dog Gone Crazy' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Saving Face' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'You Going To Eat That?' and 'Picky Eater' can now be obtained in their correct ways.
-  ToK: 'Tilea' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'The Reiksguard' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Abject Poverty' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'The Jade Order' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Slaves to Fashion' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Reik River Bandits' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Agitators' can now be obtained.
-  ToK: 'Celestial College' can now be obtained.
NatherulSpoiler:- Added ToK unlock for Stinky
- Added ToK unlock for the troll flesh item
- Added a workaround for this ToK
- Added ToK unlock to the relevant creatures
- Fixed this little demonbox so its now interactable and gives ToK unlock
- Added ToK unlock
- Added ToK unlock
- Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:37 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 14/1/17
- Looking for more Forum mods Hey all!
We currently need to expand the team and add more Forum and Balance mods (separate things).
If you are at all interested in any of these keep in mind that you will need to abide to what is stated in this topic
Also for balance mod you will need to be very intimate with the rules stated for that subforum (rules here and here)
I will also not even consider applications from people with less then 100 posts as I want to be able to see what kind of history you have.
IF you are interested and have read all the above then post an application at here
- Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:44 pm View the latest post
- Looking for more Forum mods
- Patch Notes 7/1/17 [Combat and Careers]
- The Gun Turret improves range to a maximum of 25%, but still improves range by 5% per stack. This means that having more than 5 stacks of Improvised Upgrades will not improve your range.
- Bugman's Best now heals group members instead of all allies, but its range increases from 30ft to 65ft.
- The Pink Horror improves range to a maximum of 25%, but still improves range by 5% per stack. This means that having more than 5 stacks of Unholy Empowerment will not improve your range.
The balance team will have the responsibility of deciding what further to do with these classes.
The threshold of VP required to reclaim a fallen keep after the 45 minute mandatory seized period has been lowered to 40 VP. The previous threshold of 50 VP was unreachable without a keep.
- The Keg End event has ended, thank you all for participating! Most NPCs related to the event have been removed, and quests have been disabled.
- All able-bodied mobs in IC have been sent out to do battle.
- Updated 235 Purple items from R2-R9
- 93 Purple items have been created based on existing/missing gear in T1.
- 39 Blue items have been created based on existing/missing gear in T1.
- Added 336 items to T1 PQ Purple bags.
- Added 336 items to T1 PQ Blue bags.
- Corrected Green items so they spawn at the appropriate chapter.
- All T1/T2/T3 RvR and Scenario Vendors have had their prices reduced.
- Updated 832 items ^Spoiler:
- Fixed all Dwarf vs Greensking Tier 4 PQ areas; including Cinderfall and Deathpeak. (So the quests themselves can be fixed now)
- Fixed some bad DB entry for "Da Drakk Clan" PQ in Cinderfall which prevented the PQ from working at all.
- The Veign in Thunder Mountain can no longer be accessed by climbing the hills in front of the cave entrance - This was completely killing the design of the surrounding area and surely a bug.
- Fixed a few doublespawns i came across all over the world and removed some NPC and GameObjects in inaccessible places.
- Slapped the gobbos so they understood they belonged to the PQ.
- Fixed some mobs not contributing to the PQ
- Fixed multiple issues with this PQ
- Revisited this ticket and fixed the entire quest chain
- Added TOK unlock for the crate
- Added TOK unlock for the skulls
- Corrected a TOK and added a missing TOK
- Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:56 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 7/1/17
- Patchnotes 30/12/16 [Open RvR]
- Victory Points will now only decay if a realm's VP pool exceeds its current maximum by 15%.
- Example: Order controls 2 BOs and their own keep, having a maximum VP of 50%. If they hold more than 65% of the VPs, their VP count will decay to 65% over time.
- Modified the code used to determine population highs for punishing zerg attacks. The area for detection of population highs is now smaller, to avoid picking up travelling forces.
- The lock timer reduction factor is now taken when the objective becomes contested rather than when it is locked.
- A reclaimed contested objective will lock for a maximum of 5 minutes, with the time reduced if the objective was recaptured by a zerg, instead of using some broken handling that produced wild results.
- The lock timer reduction factor based on percentage of force used to defend a BO over the last 5 minutes has been changed:
- 0%: No reduction.
- 1%-14%: Scales to -75% lock time.
- 15-30%: -75% lock time.
- 31-55%: Scales to no reduction.
- 56%-100%: No reduction.
The base lock time is 12 minutes.
In other words, to get the maximum reduction in lock timer if the objective is taken, you are required to have stationed between 15% and 30% of your force in the BO's sector of the map for 5 minutes before it became contested.
- The number of players a keep can support changes based on whether its upkeep is being met, as well as its rank. The rank values are:
- 0: 25% of enemy force size
- 1: 40%
- 2: 55%
- 3: 70%
- 4: 95%
- 5: 100%
If a keep's upkeep is being met, these values double. This is to give a reason to continue supplying a keep that is under attack.
- Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm View the latest post
- Patchnotes 30/12/16
- [CONTEST] TRAVELOGUE
"The kid had never left his farm and the limit of his world were fields around.
We were far from crashes of war and this place was still saved.
He was too young to hear all the horrors he would see too soon and i hadn't the heart to tell him about.
Near the fire place, i told him about the world and his beauties.
The kid was curious and surprised to learn that so many countries could exist.
Then, i took my sketchbook from my backpack and showed him..."
Show us your best RoR screenshot, show us you are an adventurer with an artistic sense of composition!
Take a nice screenshot ingame. Retouch it, post it below.
Contest duration :
10th January(end of submissions)
- No text posts, just image. (anything else will be deleted during the contest period)
- 1 Image per account.
- Your image must be usable as a background. (1440x900 resolution minimum)
Content of your retouched screenshot :
A nice landscape or a character + NO UI + Sign it with the name of your main character + Return of Reckoning logo
Probably nothing (but who knows...).
This is the first time i do this. So let see how things works.
RoR team. We will choose our favorites and submit them to the community votes for a week.
An example of what is expected :Spoiler:
- Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:36 am View the latest post
- [CONTEST] TRAVELOGUE