Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (94) :
Tier 2+ (610) :
- Patch Notes 23/10/2020 [Weekend Warfront: Slaughter Hills]
Reikland Hills, a key point of defense in the guarding of Altdorf, have come under assault by the forces of the Raven Host. Those hills afford an excellent position from which a siege could be launched on the city. Make haste to the Hills and secure them for your realm!
This weekend Slaughter Hills will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Reikland Hills scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- Increased amount of resources needed to rank up keeps to 1 star and 2 stars.
- Slightly decreased rewards for keep defense ticks.
- The objectives now have the correct names on the map in Butcher's Pass.
- The career trainers are available through all stages, for both attackers and defenders.
Stats from Renown training are now granted to the pets as well.
In addition to the stats they already get from items, all pets in all stances get the following stats from the owners items:
- Melee Crit
- Magic Crit
- Ranged Crit (On Horned Squigs and Regular Squigs this is converted to melee crit)
- Critical Hit Rate
- Reduced chance to be crit
- Armor Penetration
- Armor Penetration Reduction
- All Engineer turrets now get base stats of the engineer (with no equipment). This mirrors what magus daemons already had.
- The damage component is removed from Pounce.
- The damage component is removed from Squig Leap.
- Big Claw: Cooldown changed from 5s to 10s (matches cooldown
of snare for all other mDPS, still longer duration though)
- Indigestion: Updated tooltip to have correct AP cost (45 AP)
[Knight of the Blazing Sun]
- Mighty Soul: This tactic has been removed.
- Blazing Blade: The DoT component of this ability is changed to elemental damage.
- Heaven's Fury: This ability now deals elemental damage.
- Discordant Winds: This tactic has been removed.
Greenskin Chapter 2
- Goblin Grab: The quest rewards have been added
- Dogbone: This quest is now available from the Dog Soldier Stash in Mount Bloodhorn
Greenskin Chapter 3
- Mork or Gork?: You will now have to collect some Boar Skulls for Mork (or Gork?)
- Rite of Passage: Deep Root Spiders will now also count toward the quest objective
- Thievin' Gobbo: You will now have to recover Bruza's Basha from Throll Skraasgrisson
Greenskin Chapter 4
- Wolf Rider: You can once again talk to the Grim Wolf Cubs to capture them
- Where's Da Wotnot?: You will now have to extract Lobaz's Dangly Wotnot from Tomb Raider Ludenhof
- Obstacles: Ranger Ulricsson is now patrolling inside the PQ 'Goldfist's Hole Recovery'. The quest rewards have also been added
- Dinner Time: You will now have to collect Snotling Meat for Rokgar
- Da All Powerful: You will now have to take the medallion of Friedrich Krause, and the quest rewards have been added
- Smig's Hideout: This quest is now available from the Dense Shrubbery in Ekrund
Greenskin Chapter 5
- Nogaz Is Crazy: You will now have to take the beards of the stunties, and bring the proof that Nogaz is crazy
- Metal Hide: You will now have to collect the Salamander Eggs for Guk
- Da War Goes On: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Dead and Bloated: This quest is now available from the Dead Slayer in Barak Varr
- Boss Huntin': This Epic Quest has been corrected and reworked
- Fixed several debuffs to have matching type (Hex/Curse/Ailment) in client and on server, so the tooltips should match.
- Thunder Valley: The mechanic of this scenario is switched to same as Blood of the Black Cairn, but with the addition of cannons and bombardments just as before.
[Tome of Knowledge]
- All the 33 Tome Unlocks for Master Slaying have been implemented
- Some of the original voice acting has been added to various NPCs. There's still a lot of it left that needs appropriate triggers added.
- Fixed portals for Chapter 22 public quests such as Ebon Hold and Slayers Keep.
- Fireworks VFX is working again.
 The rewards of the T1 Greenskin Epic Quest have been added
 The quest marker has been corrected
 The quest marker has been corrected
 The quest marker has been corrected
 Gromril Crossing "Da Base Camp" can be captured again
 Gunbad Loot Bags missing Liniments
 "Improve Flee" renown tactic not working
- Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:31 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 23/10/2020
- Patch Notes 14/10/2020 Hotfix
[Weekend Warfront: Foray of Fate]Spoiler:
Stumbling upon an unusual network of tunnels beneath Praag, a small band of Order finds themselves within the slumbering walls of The Eternal Citadel. Followed by members of Destruction, these two forces clash within Tchar'zanek's throne room... but that is not all that trespasses through this labyrinth of twisted reality.
This weekend Foray of Fate will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Eternal Citadel scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
If you complete all tasks you will get the title "Eternal Infiltrator" as order or "Citadel Cerberus" as destruction.
- Increased amount of Vanquisher medallions in RvR bags.
- Lowered damage from poison.
- Lowered maximum number of attackers to 168 and defenders to 135 (still 80% of attackers).
The original rotating king of the hill mechanic has been implemented:
- After 30s the fallen bridge objective will open
- Once the objective has been captured another random one will open after 20s.
- The captured objective will continue to be open and generate points for another 80s after capture, so you have to make a decision if you stay and protect the flag, or rush to the newly opened objective.
- The Destruction quest giver in Reikland Factory has been moved closer to the spawn
Greenskin Chapter 1
- Wolves is da Best: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest line 'Stunties is fer Bashin''
- Boars is da Best: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Wolves is da Best'
- Stunties an' their Beards: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Gettin' Underfoot'
- Da Best Wood: You will now have to recover the Gutwood for Grokk
- Headache in a Barrel: This quest is now available from the Sealed Stunty Barrel in Mount Bloodhorn
- Mushroomin' Good Time: This quest is now available from the Glowy Mushroom in Mount Bloodhorn
- Behind the scene changes to how game object (clickable) portals work.
 The quest rewards of the Epic Quest 'Prophecy' are now all bind on pickup
 Bullet proc and morale debuff radius of Dragon Gun fixed
- Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:56 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 14/10/2020
- Patch Notes 08/10/2020 Hotfix #1
[Weekend Warfront: Battle at the Cairn]Spoiler:
The land of Ulthuan seems to have been built on tragedy. Some tragedies come from without, and are guided by neither malice nor whim. Others are manufactured and forced upon their victims like deadly poisons. The tale of the Brothers Blackcairn, Elthryril and Lothelryel, is one such tragedy. Lothelryel made a pact with Morathi to betray his brother, Elthryril. Using Morathi's magics, Lothelryel sought to take control of his line and follow Malekith. Yet it was Lothelryel who was deceived. The magic that would have imprisoned his brother entrapped both of them, even as their blades guaranteed their mutual destruction.
In places the rage and hatred of familial betrayal have seeped into the land, turning the sites of ancient struggles into magical wellsprings of dark power. Now a new battle erupts as Order and Destruction forces vie for control of the Blackcairn Estate.
This weekend the Battle at the Cairn will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Blood of the Black Cairn scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
-Alt Enter no longer can be used to toggle fullscreen. You must now use the options in the game client to change fullscreen. It is reccomended to run with "Use Fullscreen" disabled.
- As a note, there is a performance hit in borderless windowed (no frame, no fullscreen) regardless of OS. Fullscreen does not have this performance hit, but may result in crashes during gameplay if you alt-tab out of fullscreen mode and continue playing without restarting. Essentially, after changing resolution, restart your game completely.
See more info HERE
- You now need to get keep lord below 98% health to reset the keep safe timer.
- The fort reset timer and the time remaining of the siege is now displayed on the map.
- Fixed an error in defense calculations that resulted in too low defense contribution from WS / Initiative / Willpower stats (this has been broken for more than a year, but fixed now anyway).
- Implemented the "Delicate Work" PQ in Altdorf.
- Implemented the "Pale-Eye Hideout" & "Cult of the Feathered Coin" unlocks in Altdorf.
Greenskin Chapter 1
- Barge Sunties: The quest rewards have been corrected
- Carrot and Stick: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Stunties is fer Bashin': This quest line is now available after you have completed the quest 'Stunties is fer Stuffin''
- Gettin' Underfoot: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest line 'Stunties is fer Bashin'', and the quest rewards have been corrected
 The potion is now working
- Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:55 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 08/10/2020
- Patch Notes 02/10/2020 [Twitch Drops event is now live]
The 3rd Twitch Drops event is now live! Tune in to your favorite streamers, watch them long enough and claim tens of rewards worth hundreds of gold!
- Link your Twitch and RoR accounts here
- Read the Twitch Drops Information & FAQ here
- Check all the rewards here
- Check the Twitch Drops-enabled streamers here
Rewards must be claimed within 7 days. Twitch Drops quests have a deadline of 7 days.
[Weekend Warfront: The Siege of Praag]
These are dark times for the city of Praag. The Raven Host have summoned a daemon and are planning on feeding the innocent souls of the townsfolk to the foul beast! For generations, the sons and daughters of Kislev have fought and died to protect their lands from Chaos invasions. Can they hold Praag once again?
This weekend the Battle for Praag will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in this scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- The drop rates for Invader Medallion Shards and Royal Crest Shards has been increased.
- After a fort has been locked for 8 hours, the pairing will reset back to the middle, unless a city siege is in progress. Currently the timer is not shown on the map, only as a PQ reset timer if you enter the fort. We will try to add it to the map as well in the future.
- The extra end zone defense reward is removed. That reward (+2 invaders/vanqs) was previously handed out to pre-fort zone defenders for successfully defending the end zone and pushing back to the middle zone. We feel that with the added keep defense rewards and increased shard drops this end zone defense mechanic is not needed anymore.
- The value per supply resource for ranking up keeps is decreased a bit.
- Some tweaks in how contribution is measured.
- Scaled down all the personal loot roll numbers so a gold bag is won with a total of 1000+. The chances for each bag type and the proportion of roll vs contribution remains the same as before.
- The cannons in Battle for Praag are removed.
- Proc damage is no longer automatically undefendable as guard damage.
- The pet damage reduction based on range from owner now only applies to melee pets.
- Git To Da Choppa: Fixed a few issues with this ability, the range is now slightly bigger, matching the tooltip. It is now defendable. Interrupting it will no longer cause an extra damage tick.
- Snipe: Corrected the weapon DPS contribution so damage matches tooltip (Note that weapon DPS from ranged slot is only updated on the tooltips if you relog).
- Draining Swipe: Corrected duration on tooltip.
- Thunderous Blow: Back to 5s cooldown, but unaffected by cooldown reducing abilities. The maximum wounds debuff at lvl 40 is adjusted to 120 wounds. Tooltip is updated to match.
- Get'n Smarter: The Intelligence buff on this ability now follows normal stacking rules.
- Incognito: The 30s duration is removed. However, you will still run exit stealth if you run out of AP. Which means that the longest you can normally stay in stealth is 1 minute and 23 seconds. But the longer you stay in stealth the less AP you will have left when you leave stealth. Note: To Glory! will no longer affect you in stealth.
- Sever Blessing: This ability builds one Accusation now
- Protection from Heresy: This tactic also triggers when leaving stealth after using Sanctified oil
- Sanctified Bullets: Updated tooltip to match healing value
- New Ability at lvl 34: "Purgatory", 2s cast, 20s cooldown: By driving a stake through their heart, you condemn your enemy to Purgatory. They cannot be resurrected for the next 30 seconds.
- Shadow Prowler: The 30s duration is removed. However, you will still run exit stealth if you run out of AP. Which means that the longest you can normally stay in stealth is 1 minute and 23 seconds. But the longer you stay in stealth the less AP you will have left when you leave stealth. Note: Dreadful Terror will no longer affect you in stealth.
- Sever Blessing: This ability builds one Blood Lust now
- Enveloping Shadows: This tactic also triggers when leaving stealth after using Elixir of Shadows
- New Ability at lvl 34: "Shadow of Death", 2s cast, 20s cooldown: With swift motion of your daggers you carve the hand of Khaine into the flesh of your victim. They cannot be resurrected for the next 30 seconds.
- Summon War Lion: Stat contribution from wounds on items was set too high and is now fixed to match tooltips.
- Blood Ward of the Subjugator was missing from RvR bags, it can now drop properly again.
- The Talabec Dam: This Ranked sc quest can now be turned in at Riccekac Warshard
Greenskin Chapter 1
- Stunties is fer Stuffin': This quest is now available after you have completed the first part of the quest line 'Lob it Good!'
- A Head Apart: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Stunties is fer Stuffin'', and the quest rewards have been corrected
- Cannon Smasha: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Stunties is fer Stuffin''
- Barge Stunties: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Stunties is fer Stuffin''
 crit talismans now stack aswell.
 you can no longer jump from unreachable pve spot directly to keep postern area.
 Liniment of Unfeathered Zeal is now in same cooldown group as other liniments.
 The Water Pumps can now be clicked during the second stage of the PQ
 The quest can now be turned in to Kaige Mortem
 The Giant Bat Deathwing will now longer roam outside of its cave
 You can no longer war report within same fortress.
 Sniper's Shoota Of Anathema fixed.
 Black Orc M4 "Yer nothin" fixed.
- Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:55 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 02/10/2020