Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (93) :
Tier 2+ (492) :
- Forum : Small refreshment You probably noticed we have made some tiny changes on forum (mostly about width, logo and background).
If you don't see any difference, CTRL+F5 should refresh your page.
Some part may have some issues, feel free to report it below.
- Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:27 pm View the latest post
- Forum : Small refreshment
- Patch Notes 16/11/2019 Italian translation provided by elk76
French translation provided by Machwar
German translation provided by Gangan
[Q&A #2 (August/September 2019)]
- Fixed an issue with bolster that would cause some buffs to remain and allow adding of more of the same buffs when bolster was removed.
- Optimised some LoS checks for abilities to lessen performance hit (should give less lags unless RAM is filled).
- Moved the portal destination from IC to Maw to the correct destination.
- Character restoration is now possible (not for characters deleted prior to this patch), if you accidentally deleted a character or its removed for no reason, contact a GM and they will be able to restore characters at their discretion. HOWEVER NOTE that on restoration you will be prompted to select a new name for the character, this to avoid name conflicts.
- Lashing Waves tactic has been disabled again as it's probably not supposed to last forever. Back to the butchers table.
- Wildfire tactic has been fixed. It should now deal 3 ticks of damage and will apply on AOE or Direct damage, but not dot damage. Added a 3s cooldown for the proc.
- Fixed an issue where ground target AOEs and Auras did not use the proper AOE cap but was hard capped at 9. Now all abilities should use the same cap unless specifically set otherwise.
- Fixed a possible issue with contribution blocking due to using book out of the fort when in prison on fort conclusion.
- Allowed teleports to forts using war report as we dont enforce a cap on pop currently.
- Contribution blocking is now done on forts on any way to leave the fort when in the prison, this includes doing /stuck twice.
- Fixed an issue where the message about blocking contribution being always shown. Now it will only be shown when its actually true.
- Players below rank 16 are not eligible for loot from forts anymore.
- Auras will now stop if captured in forts, no more helping friends trying to save you or you doing aoe damage to enemies around cage. You dont inspire fear into the enemies when locked up.
- Autoattacks no longer works when locked up in forts. You are too restricted from attacking.
Logrin's Forge mechanics was adjusted as follows:
- Volcano Vigor speed buff will last 5 seconds after capping objective
- Volcano Vigor speed buff will be applied on lock with duration of 10 seconds
- Lock and explosion will happen 30 seconds after last objective was capped from 15 seconds
- Time between lock and explosion was increased to 5 seconds from 1 second
- Explosion radius was reduced to 75% of what it was before - it is now possible to not die in tunnels between the objectives
- Capping 2 BOs will grant 100 VPs, capping 3 BOs will grant 200 VPs
- When you cap mid it will explode after 5 seconds
- Redressal Greatsword has now its corect appereance.
- Devious Magic: Whole quest line is now available and corrected
- Voices from Within: This T4 Chaos Epic Quest is now available until the end and has been corrected
- The Devourer: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Meat of the Matter: You will now have to destroy the 3 glyphs
- War Chest: This quest is now available from the War Chest in the Chaos Wastes
- A Changing Trail: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Twisted: You will now also have to kill the Twisted Plaguebearers, and class restriction has been set on all the rewards
- Sweets for the Souleater: You will now have to take the Essences of the Daemonettes, and the Souls of the Grimclan Dwarfs
- Destruction from Within: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Overburdened: This quest is now available from the Forgotten Chest in the Chaos Wastes
- Fixed Magus and Engineer tooltips that got too long for client from last week, these tooltips have been rewritten to contain all information while being shorter.
 The Blackguard trophy has been added to the quest rewards
 The quest can now be completed
 Norgab is roaming the camp now instead of being cloned. Also you are able to loot his weapon.
 The lizards don't appear outside of their cave anymore.
 Completing the PQ now completes the quest.
 The guards allow you to participate in the scenario.
- Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:23 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 16/11/2019
- Recruitment of a BT manager We are looking for a new Bugtracker manager as Sioding has moved from BT manager over to full time GM. A BT manager is needed to help categorize and ensure that tickets are filled with as much information as possible for any dev who attempt to replicate and/or fix the issue.
We are ideally looking for someone that we recognize in the community as being a helpful player that has stuck around for some time as ingame knowledge helps the work enormously.
The position includes being able to read a lot of the chats internally which are not for discussion outside of the team, but its used for the BT manager to facilitate discussion between him/her and the devs of different departments.
A description from Sioding about what the task entails:
As the Bugtracker Manager you take care of all incoming reports on github.com.
You are the first who see the reports cause you check the bugtracker once or twice a day.
You make sure the bugreports are "useful" what means they contain as much information
as needed, to reproduce the bug/problem.
If it's not enough: Ask for more.
If there are missing good proofs like screenshots or videos: Ask for them.
You also make sure there is only one report open per issue - if not merge them into one.
If you think the report is fine - you add labels on it. It helps our devs to find
the things they need to fix and you attach them to the right department.
You are "tied" to all leads and have contact to the devs. For important bugs/reports
you can ask directly a dev to have a look at it.
After the patch is done, you close all open and fixed labeled reports.
Some time - like 2/3 hours a week to do the job.
Thick skin - you are in contact with the community.
Tenacity - you help the devs to focus on important issues.
If interested please post an application:
- Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:50 pm View the latest post
- Recruitment of a BT manager
- Patch Notes 09/11/2019 German translation provided by Gangan
French translation provided by Machwar
Italian translation provided by elk76
- All Hallows' Eve has now ended.
- Coordinated Strike now use a stat contribution scale of 1 from .75
- Using a book of binding to get out from a fortress will block any future contribution gain from that fortress.
- Fixed an issue from last weeks patch where the anti-spawn killing mechanic forgot to check z axis and as such caused issues in SCs like CoC.
Logrin's Forge was redesigned.
- New objective was added in the middle
- Capping any objective will grant 15s 50% speed buff too you and all allied nearby players
- If you cap middle objective and your realm doesn't have any other objectives capped the middle objective will explode after 15 seconds. This will not grant any points.
- If you cap any 2 objectives all 3 objectives will explode after 15 seconds and grant 75 victory points
- If you cap 3 objectives all 3 objectives will explode after 15 seconds and grant 150 victory points
Scenario Tiers have been updated. Brackets are now as follows for SCs:
[*]T1: 1-15 (matchmaking disabled, bolster remains unchanged)
[*]T2-T3: 16-39 (matchmaking disabled, bolster to 36-39, depending on how far you are from 40, and stop bolstering at 36.)
[*] T4: 40+ (matchmaking enabled, no bolster)
- Scenario queue wait times have been lowered for T1-T3 brackets.
* Matchmaking is enabled in T4, and thus matches will take longer to appear.
- Warcamp Guards are not intended to be killed and have received training to not die.
- There is now an interface for Scenario Surrender
- Fixed some Grimmenhagen Villagers
- Usable On and Career should now show on trophies
- The Halloween rewards can now be claimed from the usual live event master in the city.
- Plaguesworn Betram and Bor Graymane (both for Chaos Epic Quest 'Chosen') now patrol their areas
- updated tooltips to match changes from 28102019.
- Updated tooltip for CS to use stat multiplier of 1.
- Updated the Magus and Engineer tooltips to mention the pet specific bonuses.
- Souls for the Raven God: Barbarous Brigands and Foragers will now also count toward the quest
- When it Rains...: The quest rewards have been set
- A Head Above the Rest: You will now have to take the head of the pyromancer
- Turn Pike: This quest is now available from the Piked Head in Talabecland
- The Old Ways: You will now have to take the claws from the yhetees
- The Changer's Gaze: You will now have to take the heads of the dead marauders
- Claws for the Raven God: Iceridge Prowlers will now also count toward the quest
- Pickled Dwarf: This quest is now available from the Pickled Dwarf in High Pass
- All Stomped Out: This quest has been corrected and rewards have been set
- A Wasted Effort: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Filthy Elves: You will now have to take the head of the Emissary
- Man-cicle: This quest is now available from the Frozen Corpse in High Pass
- Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:50 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 09/11/2019
- Few infos about event's end and fort test. Hi all;
Hallows' all eve event :
Please take note, that the Halloween event will end on next update.
-The pumpkin fields and the pumpkins (all) will rot and disappear. The event item (pumpkin) will remain without its stats.
-Don't forget to get your rewards back from even't master ( Bawon Sanmdi) before the end of the event. (You have to do Jack's quest to make him appear)
Fort test :
As announced, the recent change is a test. Some seems to be annoyed about it, but well, we have no solution to check mechanics involving massive amount of players (and in the end, live is the real test).
Some explanations to help you to understand the reason who pushed us to make this test :
During forts, and especially the last one, no more RvR area are open. We can't open any without taking the risk of breaking everything.
Previous Fort event mechanics led to 2 nested issues :
- Many players were "removed" from game, wasting their time clicking on a portal during the whole fort duration, removing them from ORvR/SC. Attackers were camped.
-Pre 40 players had no option during fort phase, than waiting and praying for a SC if possible, the ORvR being dead or closed.
Those 2 situation were leading to frustration.
We are aware that last change makes fort a bit messy, but hey, atleast, can everybody plays, and it was precisely what we were looking for.
If you wonder, we are not satisfied with phase 3, and some change will come patch after patch. Problem being that we must find the "magic formula" to make a fort hard enough for attackers and not undefendable on the defender side in the same time.
Many options are on the table, all with advantages and disadvantages. Be assured that it's not as simple as you may think it can be.
Thanking you for your patience, and waiting for your ideas if you got some. Who knows, maybe we missed something obvious .
- Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:03 am View the latest post
- Few infos about event's end and fort test.