Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (42) :
Tier 2+ (98) :
- Patch Notes 14/7/2018 [General]
Natherul & Max
- No more account not active message when server is offline, it will now give you a server is offline message instead.
- Changed some of the loading screen tips for the client.
- Fixed again the issue with players being stuck inside dungeons because they logged out inside one. (You are teleported outside once you login again).
- Orcs should now also gain the inf bonus for doing things in their pairing.
- Mails should now be added to a player should they be in a loading zone the exact moment that mail is being sent.
- Squig unique mount now properly works as a mount and as such should work to tow siege.
- Squig unique mount is now removed if squig armor is removed.
- Backend work to enable buffs that chain off other buffs based on if it was removed or not.
- Added backend to allow to remove a tactic or buff temporarily while another buff is running.
- Removed old code that prevented Pounce from being used in certain circumstances where it should (it works exactly same for squig pounce).
- Fix for no damage channels causing procs to happen (so Squigs wont attack owner when using Ere, Squiggy and Outta My Way!).
- Fixed an issue causing DoTs and HoTs not to respect damage bonuses and reductions from certain sources.
- Fixed an issue causing a lingering cast bar when server side interrupts like Taunt were used.
- Restored some aspects of Archmage/Shaman rework:
- Spells cast with mechanic points use total item stat bonus factor for contribution. (Not when selfcasting)
- Spells cast with mechanic points level up to caster's current effective level.
- Instant spells cast with mechanic points now gain +25% effectiveness in all cases.(Not when selfcasting)
- Cleanse builds mechanic and consumes it to cool down faster.
- Fixed terror aura.
- Players will now no longer see scenarios not in their level range on the list.
- There is now an icon showing on the map where the bomb is in the drop bomb scenarios.
- Corrected Magus Onslaught gloves range bonus. Whatever monster decided that range values should increment in INCHES instead of FEET now has a grudge on my list...
- Removed Fae Dust from R27-28 drop list
- Added a bunch of Fae Dust to R7-8 drop list...
Glittering Citadel :
- Fixed an issue causing Ether Dance being OP
All the Kings Men :
- In Shock ability will now correctly last several minutes, and your allies will have to use their "Help Friend" granted ability to remove the effect.
- Testing phase for new dungeons has started
 Added a spawn of NPC 'Low Boss Brung' near to fit with the quest
 Quest is now completable and all objectives have a name
 Added GO 'Sizzlum's Mug' that drops the item of the same name; clicking on the item in the inventory will complete the quest objective
 Changed the NPCs to kill for the quest and adjusted the quest marker
- Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:46 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 14/7/2018
- Patch Notes 06/07/2018 [General]
- Updated the ab changelist with the changes of todays patch.
- Terror works now as aura and is correctly removed on respawn or boss death / reset
- Backend work for SH rework.
- Horned Squig is now castable while moving while in Squig Armor and have its cast time reduced by 50%.
- Horned Squig now takes less damage from AOE if in Squig armor.
Values will be subject to change depending (on my whims... -ahah- and) how it ends up playing out.
Stabbin' tree / Squig Armour rework - Squig Herder
- Now grants the Armour buff, pet gets an additional weaponskill boost
- Horned Squig abilities scale with points in Path of Stabbin'
- Horned Squig Ability - Head Butt now severs blessings as opposed to KB or KD
- Now grants the + range buff
- Gas Squig abilities scale with points in Path of Path of Big Shootin'
Lvl 1 - Squig Armour & 'Ard Noggin (Previously lvl 10)
Lvl 10 - Big Claw (Previously lvl 20)
Lvl 15 - Sneaky Strike (New)
Lvl 20 - Bounce (Previously lvl 30)
Lvl 25 - Really Bad Gas (Rework, was a specable 9 point ability)
Lvl 30 - Big Bouncin' (Previously a specable 13 point ability)
Lvl 40 - Kaboom!
Path of Stabbin' Tree Rework
3 point tactic - 'Ere Squiggy
5 point ability - Squig Leap (New)
7 point tactic - Sneaky Stabbin'
9 point ability - Indigestion (Reworked ability)
11 point tactic - Sneaky Git (New)
13 point ability - Tastes Like Stuntie (New)
15 point ability - Outta My Way! (New, not a morale 4, experimental placement of ability at top of tree)
Moved M4 - Wind up da Wind Up Da Waaagh is now core at 40, activating it puts other morales on a 5 minute cooldown.
Squig Armour stat boosts will now stack with potions.
Squig Armour Reduces the CD of Horned Squig to 15s, its cast time to 1 and enables it to be summoned on the move.
Tactic - All By Meself - Now additionally reduces the cooldown of Squig Leap by 10s.
Fasta Squiggy - Squig Armour Mount - Available at every good Mount Vendor.
Ability - T'ree Hit Combo now has a Great Weapon requirement.
Blackguards passive Exile cd reduction if using a Great Weapon has been removed.
Ability - Get Down! - This 9 point ability has been removed.
Ability - Halt, Fool! - This new 9 point Path of Malice ability costs 30 hatred, has a 20s cooldown, is a 3s KD, a 3 second snare (runs concurrently) on enemies and gives a 5s speed buff to self and if Exile is used while this buff is active it will be have its cooldown reduced by half. Uses Get down KD as carrier as theres a animation flaw I have to correct.
Ability - Rebounding Hatred - This new ability is a 20s channel which gives the caster 50% boost to Parry/Dodge/Disrupt, requires Great Weapon. Replaces Blast of Hatred as the 15 point ability in the Path of Malice.
Ability - Blast of Hatred - moved to core, obtained at lvl 40, activating this ability puts your other morales on a 5 minute cooldown.
Ability - Champions Protector - 9 point pet guard ability in the Guardian tree removed and replaced with a better constructed bespoke ability of Protector of the Pack
Ability - Pounce - Corrected buffline for minor speed boost on landing.
Ability - Shadowstep - A replacement 15 point ability in the assault tree. This ability works as a gap closer. Its a 2s cast, 20s cooldown ability which additionally grants you a 10s buff which currently grants 50% armour penetration, 15% parry/dodge/disrupt defences and 25% AA speed. 25% parry/dodge/disrupt defences and AA speed
Morale 4 - Whirling Rage moved to core, obtained at lvl 40, activating this ability puts your other morales on a 5 minute cooldown.
Slayer Keep :
- Chosens of Grimnir have recovered their abilities and Damage power
- Stage 1 mobs will no longer respawn
- Adequate number of mobs populated, stage 1 and entire PQ now active and complete-able
[Tome of Knowledge]
- You will now have to interact with 'Altar of Bloodshed' to trigger the ToK Achievement 'Ritual of Khorne'
- Quest 'A Host Divided' has been changed in line with the changes made on ToK Achievement 'Ritual of Khorne'
 Riellyan Jadehart defends himself not like hulk anymore.
 Questmarkers fixed for "Battering the Barony".
 Questobjext fixed for "Remmerbruck Regulars".
 Mourkain Temple order spawn guards moved.
 Headcracka's Choppa is now listed as a sword.
- Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:20 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 06/07/2018
- [DEV] Finally... It Begins! Over the past several weeks, and for months, if not a little over a year of development, maybe even longer, Max Hayman has finally bequeathed upon us the legendary Patcher. Torquemadra has spent an age, with guiding wisdom from Londo, pulling apart the treasures within the client files. Putting them back together, over and over again. Waiting with little patience to spare. Plotting, scheming, and piecing together the puzzle. Buried deep within spreadsheets within spreadsheets, his mind holding its sanity together with sheer willpower alone.
I even sent him a second monitor. The madman was working from a single 720p monitor... who does that... Well, madness eventually has its rewards!
Those of sharp eye may have already noticed a few tooltips that have been adjusted on the live server as a brief test.
Two Weeks™ has finally arrived.
The time of Reckoning is truly upon us.
Thus, without further hesitation, we have the following to announce...
- Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:20 am View the latest post
- [DEV] Finally... It Begins!
- Patch Notes 30/6/2018 04/07/2018 HOTFIX
30/06/2018 HOTFIXSpoiler:30/06/2018 Launcher possible fix - IF AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE SOME ISSUESSpoiler:
Yali's game folder files Just download and extract/replace in your game folder. (content : RoRLauncher.exe - RoRUpdater.exe - War.exe - War-64.exe - mythloginserviceconfig.xml)
[New Scenario! The Ironclad Returns to T1]
Pack your life jackets and pool noodles! Summer is in full swing, and we're dropping the kids off at the pool. Tier 1 players will now have access to The Ironclad. A ship based scenario with three capture points. We've also surrounded the area with mines, as we couldn't find any netting. This is fine. Panic appropriately.
This will be a T1 exclusive scenario largely to avoid issues with group healing through walls and multiple floors. Maybe one day that changes, but not today...
- All quest NPCs, vendors and objectives related to the Sigmartide Live Event have been removed. This means the Sigmartide Live Event has officially come to a close.
- Supplies no longer give any medallions on turn in (was a part of the legacy system).
- Backend ability range work.
- Updated all ab changelists, they should hopefully be all up to date now. Though keep in mind that they only reflect changes specific to RoR, so fixes or implementations that where on AoR wont be on that list.
Incognito - Duration of this buff reduced to 1 second if carrying resources.
Shadow Prowler - Duration of this buff reduced to 1 second if carrying resources.
- Added to the .ror command about the general changes that has been done on ror.
- Leveling past the Scenario level brackets will now remove you from all queued scenarios.
- Monster´s messages that include "die PLAYERNAME" is now monster say and not normal say.
- Root and other movement impairing effects (like champions challenge) should now also prevent use of doors and portals.
- Cleared up the portal error messages and removed some of the "region not ready" messages as they were not describing the issue.
Hargrim, Grunbag with help of testers
Onslaught PQs (Lore)
- All Hard Chapter 22 Public Quests are now active
- Each of the above quests provides 24 bags - 6 gold, 5 purple, 5 blue, 4 green, 4 white on completion
- Gold Bags contains main piece, depending on the PQ pairing, it's Dwarfs - Chest, Helm - Elf, Shoulder - Empire
- Purple Bags contain Gloves
- Blue Bags contain Boots
- Green Bags contain a box of 3 random +24 talismans
- White Bags contain a box of 4 random liniments
Big thank you to all testers! List below:
- Gunbad Masta Wrangla Glix PQ Boss fixed, should spawn a lot less trolls, for real this time.
 Questmarker fixed for all steps of "Duelist".
 Questmarker fixed for "Blind Faith".
 Questmarker fixed for "Revelation".
 Questobject fixed for "The Changer's Gaze".
 Questmarker fixed for "Tokens of Allegiance".
 Questmarker and objects fixed for all steps of "What Empire Wants".
 Mugash's Rippa is now listed as an axe.
 Questobject fixed for "Armor of the Ancestors".
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:43 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 30/6/2018