- Patch Notes 29/4/2017 [Career]
-Adjusted so that BGs Dark Protector ability now correctly grants hate on being attacked and not when taking damage
-Adjusted the list of changes for BGs if you type in .ab changelist to reflect Torques experimental changes to BGs
- Adjusted the zone lock code further
- Slightly Adjusted some of the PQ areas in Praag and Reikland.
- Reikguard training grounds PQ now has fully functional cannons to destroy the Steamtank.
- Removed dozens of doublespawns in Nordland and Norsca.
- Fixed several Harbinger weapons that were poorly balanced due to high Disrupt rates.
- Fixed ~100 pieces of set gear with irregular stats.
- Completed a spreadsheet of all Set Gear in the process. I will keep this updated with future changes/additions.
- Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:57 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 29/4/2017
- Patch Notes 22/4/2017 [Hotfix]
- Adjusted zone cap contribution when AAO is present, it was causing errors.
Testing Phase - These can be removed or changed without warning at any time.
- Shield of Rage will now also be placed upon your Dark Protector if they are within 50ft.
Path of Malice
- Removed Blade of Ruin
- Added ability Get Down! to 9 points path of malice
- Moved enraged beating to 5 points.
Path of Loathing
- Force of Fury moved to 13 points.
- Force of Fury will now also be placed upon your Dark Protector if they are within 50ft.
- Terrifying Foe moved to 7 points.
- None Shall Pass moved back to 5 points.
- Anger Drives Me moved to 3 points.
Amendment - Changed FoF to work as a percentage value instead of being a static value. If you have 50% chance to be critically hit you will, after a 45% reduction from Force of Fury, then have a 27.5% chance to be critically hit as opposed to 5%.
Path of Anguish
- Elite Training now offers both Parry and Disrupt, it will still defend against only 4 attacks, however they can be they parried OR disrupted and any variation of.
- Elite Training will now also be placed upon your Dark Protector if they are within 50ft.
- Get Down! ability is locked to 2 hander and will not work with a S&B though will not grey out.
- Get Down! cooldown says 10s in tooltip, it is set to 20s.
- The 'knock down' of Get Down! doesn't animate and place you on the floor, you are disabled with abilities greyed out but other work is needed to make the character lie down.
- Some abilities will 'red out' and state you are to low to use them but they will work just fine when you can get and use them. These will disappear when you reach certain levels.
- Added code to detect guild load failure due to alliance related issues.
- Added check for multiple guild leaders.
- Modified group XP distribution to scale based on the level of each person in the group - the lower your level the less XP you will receive per kill.
- Adjusted the zone lock code
- The Ebon Keep PQ (Ch22 Empire) is now functional.
- Corrected stats on Ch20, Ch21, and Ch22 Influence items. ~400 items total
- Fixed several 2H axes that did not have the correct skill flag causing some skills to appear grey.
- Removed sell prices from all Set Armor pieces, no more accidentally sold my important stuff.
- Fall of Firebrew PQ (Ch8 Greenskins) is now functional.
- The Phoenix Eye PQ (Ch20 Dark Elf) is now functional.
- Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:22 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 22/4/2017
- Patch Notes 16/4/2017 Interesting random note, we have over 10 million inventory items in the DB. That's one of the biggest chunks to load when the server restarts.
- Some backend work on vendors - Natherul
- The Kruegerhaus PQ in Talabecland is finally working.
- Added an egg.
- Fixed the map for Ch8 Greenskin areas, they should now show on the tracker correctly.
- Reunited the Lostgits with their Squigs and Gnoblar Diggers
- Nerfed some champ camps
- The renown and inf reward from locking a zone now scales with AAO (up to the cap ofc)
- New currency is now rewarded on zone lock in T2-3 and T4 respectively
9458 - Corrected dps and stats
9374 - Corrected career req
9236 - Added missing stats
9050 - Influence area corrected
8820 - Added career req
8855 - Corrected stats
8169 - Corrected stats
6983 - Corrected career req
6239 - Corrected stats
6209 - Corrected stats
5959 - Added missing crit
5698 - Corrected career req
5495 - Corrected rarity and career req
5315 - Corrected career req
5225 - Changed T1 PQ bosses to Champions
4837 - Removed armor and skill req
4406 - Corrected stats
4109 - Corrected career req
3818 - Corrected stats
2189 - Corrected stats
2086 - Corrected stats
978 - Corrected stats
*NOTE* - Lock rewards appear to be bugged at this time.
- Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:06 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 16/4/2017
- Medallion/Emblem Potion Wipe During the previous patch, for a period of 12 hours or so, an exploit was live regarding duplication of emblems and medallions. Several accounts took it upon themselves to either abuse this exploit, or take advantage of the fact that others had abused it and loaded up their guild banks. The most excessive abusers have been banned for the week, and their accounts will be wiped.
Do not abuse exploits on this server. Please. I really don't like having to wipe out hard work, it sucks.
Downtime will persist for a little while as I clean out player inventories and guild banks of all potions purchasable by Medallions or Emblems. This is the price the rest of the server has to pay for such foolishness. Also, these potions will now be Bind on Pickup, and have a sell price of 0. I cannot stress enough how this sort of abuse can affect our community. It doesn't have to be like this.
Luckily, the extent of the damage is limited to rather expendable potions, I don't expect to hear any complaints about losing them. As in, do not complain about losing them.
- Note, only stacks of 20 were affected.
- Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:46 am View the latest post
- Medallion/Emblem Potion Wipe