Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (146) :
Tier 2+ (1099) :
- Patch Notes 27/05/2020 [Weekend Warfront: Battlemarsh]
Things have degenerated in the Marshes of Madness. As both sides struggle for dominance of the crucial battlefield, unable to establish control, veterans of the battles at the ruins of Mourkain conflict return to the site to once again take up arms for the cause. The heroes of Order and the champions of Destruction have but one goal: take control of the Mourkain Temple, once and for all!
This weekend Battlemarsh will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Mourkain Temple scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Complete all tasks to earn a unique title.
Emblem rewards at end of SC now only depend on player level & RR as follows (only best one you qualify for applies):
- Lvl 40 and RR50+ : Oppressor Emblem
- Lvl 40 and RR40+ : Conqueror Emblem
- Lvl 30+ and RR30+ : Officer Emblem
- Lvl 20+ and RR20+ : Soldier Emblem
- Lvl 10+ and RR10+ : Scout Emblem
- Lvl 1+ : Recruit Emblem
- Fixed issue causing both winning side & loosing side to get 4 tokens at end.
- Fixed issue causing players below lvl 40 that entered fort area before it started to not get added or ported out of the fort properly.
- Changed the way the renown/xp/influence tick at the end of the fort is calculated. It is now higher for winning side and lower for loosing side, it will also depend on your renown rank & level.
- Should have fixed issue with a keeps rank decaying and not being updated on SoR.
- Keeps will now decay rank if the rank is over 3 and the realm holds no Battlefield Objectives at a rate of 10% per minute. (down form 50% per minute)
- Get'n Smarter: The intelligence bonus now matches tooltip & stat doll.
- Fixed issue with questgivers icons not updating correctly.
Empire Chapter 14
- The Root of Evil: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Eaten Away: Gustuv Pusbreath now spawns when you interact with the corpse of Marquis Scholler
- Special Delivery: This quest has been corrected
- No End of Undead: Several undead west of the Unterbaum Cemetery will now count toward the quest
- Keep to the Roads!: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Dirty Deeds: This quest is now available from the Sheep Carcass in Talabecland
Empire Chapter 15
- Mark of Incite: You will now have to take the Garb of the Incendiary Cultists
- Sour Grapes: You will now additionally have to kill some Rebel Strongarms. The quest rewards have also been set
- The Enemy Among Us: The quest marker has been corrected so that it is easier to know where to find the NPCs
- A Tale of Treason: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
[Conquering the Isle] Windmaster Culrak should run into the Vortex and die
[An Old Flame] Berynn has had animations when handing the quest to her. She also runs and dies and spawns the Flametorn who runs towards you when you accepts the next quest.
- Corrected titles of several Emblem & Medallion vendors in Altdorf & IC
- Many smaller server stability fixes and performance improvements
 The T1 scouting quest gives the correct amount of exp.
 The Deathaxe of Dreams is now really a 2h axe.
 The Mailcoat is no shoe anymore.
 You can't dye Warlord and Sovereign rings anymore.
 This quest can now be completed
 The Bloody Sun Drummas are now targetable
 Quest markers work as they should once again
- Wed May 27, 2020 2:25 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 27/05/2020
- Patch Notes 20/05/2020 Italian translation by elk76
[Weekend Warfront: The Struggle of Nordenwatch]
Along the rain-scoured coast of Nordland, spring is not a blessing. For while the end of winter signals a return of the growing season, it also heralds the thawing of the Sea of Claws. Now all eyes turn to the white foamed waves, searching for the first sign of invaders. It doesn't take long.
A sharp shout goes up from the watchtower moments before a harsh bell begins to toll. Norse sails have been spotted on the horizon. War is coming, and the only hope that the people of Nordland have is that their defenders are well prepared.
This weekend The Struggle of Nordenwatch will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Nordenwatch scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Complete all tasks to earn a unique title.
- Abort 5v5 matches, and also add a message explaining why the match is aborted.
- Discrepancies in item costs between Triumphant and Victorious sets were fixed.
- Lowered the time you can get rewards for old live events to 20 days to avoid overflowing the live event herald interface.
- Refactored some mail code to avoid having mails sometimes getting lost until a server restart.
- Another fix for getting sent to capital city when using a portal, with the "Winds of change blow strongly ..." message
- Sharing a quest will now give you a lot more information. For every member in your group it will tell you why or why not the quest was offered to them. (e.g. Out of Range, Already has quest, Questlog full) The recipient will be given the quest offer window in which they can chose to accept or decline a quest.
- Quest givers will now no longer give an orange hand icon for the quest when the quest objectives have been completed.
Empire Chapter 13
- Nowhere to Run: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- No End of Greenskins: Several greenskins will now count toward the quest
- A Bitter Salve: This quest has been corrected
- Boatload of Trouble: You will now have to loot the Waterlogged Orders from a Raven Champion
- Kurgan's Keg: You will now have to recover Kurgan's Keg from a Swamptoof Wolfboss. Also the quest rewards have been set
- Greenies: This quest has been corrected and the quest rewards have been set
- An Old Flame: This quest line has been corrected
- Hunchback's Pastime: This quest has been corrected
Empire Chapter 14
- We Didn't Start the Pyre: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- The Harvesters: The missing quest objectives have been restored
- Work on weapon scaling is starting with T4 Epic Quest weapons
Item scaling has been implemented for some time across all other gear except for weapons, this gives us a formula to work with when creating any new sets to keep power levels reasonable and more importantly, keeping the power curve relatively low as you progress into end-game. Weapons were never implemented on this scale, and as a result most end-game weapons have not seen much scaling at all, mostly being various copies of Subjugator. As work in this progresses, new sets of weapons will have updated Item Levels, DPS values, and Stats. Approximately 38 different sets of weapons will be implemented from Lair Boss weapons, all the way up to Sovereign Epic weapons.
- Cleaned up some of the auction house interactions which should now give you better error messages when interacting with it.
- Wed May 20, 2020 12:10 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 20/05/2020
- Patch Notes 13/05/2020 Note: As a test, there's currently less strict match making in Solo Ranked.
Update: Bracket size now set to max 450 MMR difference. So some match making, but less strict than before.
Italian Translation provided by elk76Spoiler:
[Weekend Warfront: Blood Basin]
The blackened environs of Black Fire Pass are home to one of the bloodiest battles yet seen. The clash of steel on steel does little to drown out the screams of the wounded as Order and Destruction forces struggle for dominance in the blood-mired snow.
This weekend the Blood Basin will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 Friday to 12:00 Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Black Fire Basin scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
New for this week is that you will get to pick from different event slot items depending on your class. When you open the chest you get an event item for your level.
- Don't give quitter debuff if a player crashes during loading screen.
- Fixed some issues with back capping in Blood of the Black Cairn not always resetting the correct flags.
- Added icons for T2 & T3 KotBS shields that only had generic icons before.
-  Fixed texture of Sentry's heater of Solemnity to have text in correct direction.
- Fixed a bunch of items in loot bags that were wrongly assigned for another class; this issue concerned mainly Obliterator pieces
- Added T1 Shoulders into chap 1 to 3 PQ green and Blue Chest
- Added T2 / T3 belt into chap 4 to 9 Pq white chest
- Added T2 / T3 Helm and shoulders into chap 4 to 9 PQ Green and Blue Chest.
- Fixed an issue causing Bo and choppa Sov Alt Shoulders to be missing from your character and vendors.
- Fixed an issue causing Choppa Beastlord helm being invisible.
- Fixed an issue causing IB Onslaught Helm to not have the right appearance.
[Warrior Priest & Disciple of Khaine shield rework]
Warrior Priests and Disciples of Khaine previously only had lower level shields available from a special merchant and all of them used the same appearance. Now they have many appropriate appearances to choose from, based on modified versions of KotBS, Black Guard & NPC shields.
The shields been spread throughout the game. They will appear in loot tables, PQ rewards, quest rewards, influence rewards and at vendors, just like any other gear. There are also lower level versions of Bucklers & Disciple of Khaine Blood Wards at scenario reward vendors.
The old lvl 36 Blue rarity shields & weapons available from vendors have been added to the T4 Epic Quests
Warrior Priest Appearance guideSpoiler:
Disciple of Khaine Appearance guide
- Fixed another issue that could cause players to get ported to capital when entering portals or trying to switch region.
- Removed the unused fragment unlock tasks from the UI.
- Set the number of available RvR tactic slots to 0 (These were removed in patch 1.4.0 in 2010).
- Uniformised BE / Crypt and Warpblade Tunnels / Bilerot Burrow mobs wounds.
Bilerot Burrow :
- Fixed an issue causing Gag Self to not cleanse Bilerot Sickness all the time
- Reduced damage dealt by the maggot you vomit while using Gag Self.
- Fixed an issue causing Ap drain to be casted more often than intended
- Increased the slightly cooldown of Ssyrdian Morbidae’s debuff .
- Fixed an issue causing cauldrons debuff to be cleansed on wrong cauldron at Ssyrdian fight.
- Fixed an issue causing Ssyrdian Cauldrons dot to deal 6 damage instead of 500.
- Fixed an issue causing Nurgling Diseased Below to permanently debuff heal
Bloodwrought Enclave :
- Removed some skeletons around Culius that were not meant to be spawned
- Fixed an issue causing some mobs to be pulled in larger group than intended.
- Increased the decayed Timer of Barakus Items.
Sov 8 piece bonus :
Absolute Preservation will correctly fire when you have no ally targeted and will apply on self as tooltip says.
- Fixed an issue causing Rune of Balance to not convert Intel to Willpower
- Fixed an issue causing Harbringer of Doom to incorrectly trigger a GCD
Dissolving Mist and Napalm Grenade
- Base damage and Primary Stat Mult have both been increased significantly.
This is to follow up on changes last week that removed the ability for this damage to crit and deal proc damage. Testing with 1100 INT and damage buff from the pet, unmitigiated, Dissolving Mist deals about 700 damage every 2s at the third stage of the damage ramp. This should make this 13pt spec ability less trivial for PvP uses, but will still be monitored over the next patch to see if it is still over/underperforming.
- Fixed an issue causing Orc, Goblins and Troll cross the chasm and attack players when you use the Dwarf Organ Gun in Ekrund starting area
- Primal Nature is back in loot tables.
- Fixed issue which caused scenarios to rotate on server reboot. (They will now correctly rotate 9am Monday server time)
 A great axe for Orc will no longer drop as PQ reward for Slayer
 An axe for Orc will no longer drop as PQ reward for Slayer
 A great axe for Orc will no longer drop as PQ reward for Ironbreaker
 The rewards you can claim after having triggered the unlocks for finishing X PQs as ranked #1 have been corrected
- Wed May 13, 2020 3:16 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 13/05/2020
- Patch Notes 06/05/2020 Italian Translation
[Weekend Warfront: Battle at the Cairn]
The land of Ulthuan seems to have been built on tragedy. Some tragedies come from without, and are guided by neither malice nor whim. Others are manufactured and forced upon their victims like deadly poisons. The tale of the Brothers Blackcairn, Elthryril and Lothelryel, is one such tragedy. Lothelryel made a pact with Morathi to betray his brother, Elthryril. Using Morathi's magics, Lothelryel sought to take control of his line and follow Malekith. Yet it was Lothelryel who was deceived. The magic that would have imprisoned his brother entrapped both of them, even as their blades guaranteed their mutual destruction.
In places the rage and hatred of familial betrayal have seeped into the land, turning the sites of ancient struggles into magical wellsprings of dark power. Now a new battle erupts as Order and Destruction forces vie for control of the Blackcairn Estate.
This weekend the Battle at the Cairn will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Blood of the Black Cairn scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Additionally, the rule set for the scenario has changed:
- If your realm holds the middle flag, your home base flags are safe from back capping. However, the middle flag can still be back capped while you are attacking the enemy base flags.
- Fixed an issue that could cause scenario groups to bug out in rare cases.
- For players that already have the Invader tome unlock, fortress gold bags will contain 2 royal crests and blue or purple bags will contain 1 royal crest.
- If you don't have the Vanquisher tome unlock you will get additional Vanquisher Medallions instead of Invader Medallions as bonus reward for defending end zones in T4.
- Dyes from vendors are no longer free.
A new update to the launcher is being deployed and will be phased out to players. If you have issues in the upgrade process you can always download the latest version of the launcher from ( http://launcher.returnofreckoning.com/RoRLauncher.exe )
- Fixed errors decompressing corrupt files. (when you would have to resort to dowloading the myp fresh)
- Fixed exception when changing settings whilst game was running.
- x64 is now default.
- The settings has a "Repair" button which will allow a full file check of all files in MYPS and redownload broken or missing files.
- Improved the news: News will have styled text and urls and overall display more pleasantly.
- Fixed issue which would require you to run applications in administrator mode in order to get them to work with the client, such as Push to Talk in Discord.
- The campaign will now reset after the queue for a City Siege ends instead of when all instances are finished.
- Fixed scenario set appearance , they appeared to not have the same appearance than in the appearance guide.
- Fixed an issue with sovereign cloak that behave incorrectly (such as chosen or IB ones)
- Fixed an issue with some sovereign pieces that were not part of the set and display a purple rarity instead
- Fixed an issue causing dungeon gear to be equipped even if you didn’t unlocked the tok.
Blood wrought Enclave:
- Fixed Barakus the GodSlayer mechanic. You’ll need the 3 items that side bosses drop to kill the boss . To make sure you don’t miss any item , we added additional walls from side boss to Barakus Door .
The items descriptions will help you to figure out when to use them.
Shadow Warrior :
- Whirling Pin won’t have a delay between ability activation and jump back.
Squig Herder :
- Sticky Squigs won’t have a delay between ability activation and jump back.
White Lion :
- Fixed an issue causing pounce to play the incorrect animation.
- Extra Choppin’ will now increase Lotsa Choppin target cap to 24.
- Accuracy will now increase Flurry target cap to 24.
-Added some BO scout quests to T1 dwarf and greenskin.
- Horns of a Dilemma: This quest line has been corrected and the quest rewards have been set
- Sanctify: This quest has been corrected
- Calm Before the Storm: You will now have to use the Outrider Horn to call for reinforcements against the Norse enemies
- Battle of Bitterne: This quest is now available from the Old Gravemarker in High Pass
 These Flight Masters are now flying above the ground
 Destruction players can no longer enter in the Order warcamp in Reikland
 The NPC has been disabled
- Wed May 06, 2020 2:28 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 06/05/2020
- Patch Notes 29/04/2020 - Ranked Scenarios Hotfix #4
[Weekend Warfront: The Siege of Praag]
These are dark times for the city of Praag. The Raven Host have summoned a daemon and are planning on feeding the innoncent souls of the townsfolk to the foul beast! For generations, the sons and daughters of Kislev have fought and died to protect their lands from Chaos invasions. Can they hold Praag once again?
This weekend the Battle for Praag will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in this scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Welcome to Season 1 of Return of Reckoning's Ranked Scenarios!
Note from the Devs
Return of Reckoning has always had a strong and resilient six-versus-six community. These matchups were initially arranged by players in the lakes. Later, 6v6 scenarios were added to facilitate making matches easier.
These matches have been extremely exciting to watch. Metagames formed around bringing the best six-man team you can put together, friendships were created that would last many years.
Many developers that have worked on balance on Return of Reckoning, past and present, have looked to the 6v6 community for their incredible wisdom and game knowledge.
Seeing tournaments like Bitterbowl and others have been a huge inspiration to us in developing ranked scenarios.
Today, we'd like to announce that Season 1 has started. We hope it was worth the wait!
[Ranked Scenario Overview]
Ranked Scenarios are a 6v6 deathmatch engagements in a variety of maps for players who are level 40 and above.
- You can queue for Ranked Scenarios in two ways: Ranked (Solo), and Ranked (Premade*).
- This mode can only be queued up by yourself.
- You can still queue for it in a party, but you must not queue as a group. You cannot queue for this scenario while in a Warband.
- A strict 2-2-2 (Tank, Healer, DPS) composition is enforced here.
- There are no trainers within the ranked solo scenarios. You must queue with the spec you are expecting to play in the match.
- Certain archetypes are unable to change gear while they are queued up within a ranked solo scenario queue. They are additionally restricted from changing gear during the match.
- The matchmaker will match an equal amount of ranged DPS with the enemy's number of ranged DPS. For example, if two melee players are queued on one faction and two ranged players are queued on the opposite faction, the matchmaker will not generate a match between these players.
- This mode can only be queued up when you are in a party of 6.
- No restrictions apply to group composition, tactic loadout, or gear loadout. You may additionally respec within these matches.
- There are trainers so you may adapt to your enemy team's composition within these matches.
- There is minimal matchmaking done within this queue.
-You may only queue for Ranked scenarios if you have an item level of 45 or higher in each of your armor slots, including the Belt slot.
-Each kill is worth 50 points. The scenario ends when 500 points are earned by each team.
-A flag is present in the center of all 6v6 maps. The flag has a 50 second capture time and is not intended as the primary win condition. Instead, its presence is to end the match in case the enemy team gives up.
-A notification is displayed in text and sound to everyone in the match upon interacting with the flag. This is to avoid ninja capping as we saw happen in pre-season.
*NOTE: Premade Ranked is currently disabled to prevent abusing the lack of participants. We have a solution in the works and will enable Premade Ranked Scenarios when the solution is implemented.
[Ranked Scenario Seasons]
-A ranked scenario season will last a varying length of time each time one is announced. For Season 1, the length will be 6 weeks.
-As you play games, you will obtain a matchmaking rating. This rating is unique to both queue types and is used to track your performance within matches. Your performance in Solo will have no bearing on your Premade rating and vice versa.
-Matchmaking rating will additionally be used to pair players together of similar matchmaking rating in the Solo queue type.
-The longer time elapses without a queue pop, the more matchmaking is expanded for that player to additional ranges.
-At the start of a season, your matchmaking rating is completely reset to the default value, 1500, and everyone must re-obtain their rating. If a player does not have a matchmaking rating, they are assumed to have 1500.
[Ranked Scenario Rewards]
-A new emblem currency has been introduced for Ranked Scenario game modes: Victorious Emblems.
-Winning a match will result in a gain of 20 emblems at maximum. Losses will result in a maximum of 5. The amount rewarded is based on your match participation and the length of the match.
-Every Monday, you will receive between 1 and 750 tokens depending on your matchmaking rating at the end of the week, and number of games played for that week as long as you have played 5 games per week.
-Ranked has a significantly higher Renown/XP gain than normal scenarios. XP can be used to level your guilds even at 40.
-Victorious Emblems are used to purchase unique gear during a season.
-Vendors have been added to the War Quarter in Altdorf for Order, and to The Undercroft in The Inevitable City.
-In order to qualify for the vendors, you must have 60 Games Played for the CURRENT season. If you have the currency, but not the match requirement for the currently active season you will receive an error message telling you how many more games you need to play to be able to qualify.
-If there is no currently active season, you will be unable to purchase rewards. Please make sure to purchase rewards by the end of the season.
-The price of the gear is dependent on your current matchmaking rating at the time of using the vendor. As you progress through the season you may see the merchant prices fluxuate. The prices may seem high at first, but remember, you need 60 matches to be able to qualify for rewards and can always improve your rating.
The Landing flag has been removed again.
Points gain for the other flags are now the following:
- The Steamtank Plant: 20 points on capture, 3 points per tick
- The Warehouse: 15 points on capture, 2 points per tick
- The Machine Shop: 15 points on capture, 2 points per tick
- You will now only recieve [Royal Crest] from City Sieges when you have the unlocked the Tome of Knowledge entry for equipping the Invader gearset, you will otherwise recieve [Invader Medallion].
- The archetypes of champions selected should now match the archetypes printed out better
- Heal champion is now selected based on top healing
- DPS champions are now now selected based on top DPS
- Contribution rating medals are now displayed on the loot roll (The contribution system is still not fixed, it will get reworked eventually).
- Forts should handle players already in the fort when it starts better
[Open Realm vs Realm]
- The rewards for defending the last zone before a fortress has been increased to 4 x [Invader Medallion].
- When players are on a fast mount they will no longer appear to be going slower than you and teleport/warp to catch up.
- You will now be dismounted when going on to objects or areas which do not allow you to be mounted such as inside certian buildings or inside caves/crypts.
- Rewrite of parts of the code handling groups. Should avoid scenario groups getting broken sometimes.
- Fixed a bug with region transfers that could sometimes cause you to get ported to zone 0 instead of the intended destination.
- Mitigation value is now correctly calculated for partially absorbed critical hits (this has no impact on the actual damage, only on the mitigation value displayed in the combat log).
- Gunbad rework is finished
- Gold Chests giving bags will now look for lockouts and not reward bags to people with lockouts
- Kill credit quests are working again in Gunbad
- Added PQ areas to final wing bosses to communicate what's the objective
- Wing boss chests includ some consolation prices inside the bags if you didn't win Redeye armor piece.
- There are always 2 gold 2 purple 2 blue bags awarded at random with no contribution.
- Opt out is not working and is not supposed to work. Embrace the RNG.
- Ard ta Feed snacks should be enemies toward the players
- Fixed the 7pc proc for tank offensive Sovereign
- Added Subjugator & Smuggler DPS staffs for Archmage & Shaman. Stats are same as BW/Sorc/Magus staffs. [Windstaff of the Subjugator] [Zaptwig of the Subjugator]
- The icon for the [Seal] trophy now has a seal as icon instead of a healing potion.
Invader Jewels are now actually bound to slot 4 like the other RvR set jewelry
Overlord and Imperator procs have been removed. These are simply far too strong for a 2pc bonus and were the primary reason the set was removed from vendors.
- Overlord now grants 61 Wounds as a 2pc bonus
- Imperator now grants 61 Initiative as a 2pc bonus
- These sets have been added back to their vendors at reduced prices
- Surging 7pc proc for healers has been replaced with Improved Clarity
On Cast: 10% chance to reduce the cost of the next ability used within 10s to 0 Action Points. If possible, it will always crit and be undefendable. Can only be triggered once every 10 seconds.
- Appearance Rework is now fully complete .
All the set will have a unique appearance , and the appearance guide can be checked HERE
Side note : paired rvr and scenario set share the same appearance (like conqueror / dominator) cause they are a main and alt version of each other .
We use 100% of the available appearance (except npc gear) .
Enabled all tint part of sovereign cloaks (some had their tint part disabled)
Dye set server side to uniform gear set has been removed to show the real texture of each pieces , which were unobtainable before.
The dyes from the dye merchant windows are free for one week !
- Abilities with a ground targeted dot effect will now properly deal DOT damage instead of Direct damage.
- The level required to start the Tracker's and Stalker's quests is now 2 levels below the level of the pieces they reward
- All the first steps of the Tracker's and Stalker's quests are now tagged as Kill Player Quests
- All the last steps of the Tracker's and Stalker's quests are now repeatable
- Questionable Judgment: You will now additionally have to kill some Magi Seers. Also the quest rewards have been set
- Facing Rejection: This quest has been corrected and is now available only if you have completed the quest 'Questionable Judgment'
- No End of Danger: This quest has been corrected
- Chaos in Order: This quest is now available from the Warded Chest in High Pass
- To Duty Recalled: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Sigmar's Comet: You will now have to recover the Twin Tailed Comet Icon, and the quest rewards have been set
- Out of Control: You will now have to recover the Raven Host Banner from the Talonblade Leader
- No End of Beastmen: This quest has been corrected and the quest rewards have been set
- Celestial Defender: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
 The typo has been corrected
 You now have to kill the Talonblade Leader to recover the Raven Host Banner
 Warlord Cape can now be dyed
 Abilities with a ground targeted dot effect will now properly deal DOT damage instead of Direct damage
- Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:51 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 29/04/2020 - Ranked Scenarios