Recent Topics

Ads

Hello, Return of Reckoning!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ironandsteel25

Hello, Return of Reckoning!

Post#1 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:24 am

Hello, fellow Warhammer fans! I am ironandsteel25, and I am a HUGE fan of all things Warhammer, including Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer: Age of Sigmar, and Warhammer 40,000. I fell in love with the dark and gritty universes of Warhammer back in the late summer of 2016 when a friend of mine introduced me to Total War: Warhammer, and I have been hooked ever since. I wanted to try this website out since I was never able to play Warhammer Online, and my favorite factions are the Greenskins, Dwarves, and various Forces of Chaos. I love to RP and create characters that are flawed and gritty and writing fan fiction too. I really hope to make friends here and engage in some awesome role-play! :D

Ads
ironandsteel25

Re: Hello, Return of Reckoning!

Post#2 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:00 am

ironandsteel25 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:24 am Hello, fellow Warhammer fans! I am ironandsteel25, and I am a HUGE fan of all things Warhammer, including Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer: Age of Sigmar, and Warhammer 40,000. I fell in love with the dark and gritty universes of Warhammer back in the late summer of 2016 when a friend of mine introduced me to Total War: Warhammer, and I have been hooked ever since. I wanted to try this website out since I was never able to play Warhammer Online, and my favorite factions are the Greenskins, Dwarves, and various Forces of Chaos. I love to RP and create characters that are flawed and gritty and writing fan fiction too. I really hope to make friends here and engage in some awesome role-play! :D

ironandsteel25

Re: Hello, Return of Reckoning!

Post#3 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:03 am

For Role-Play, I am thinking of making a Dwarf Ironbreaker, although I might need advice for building my career. If anyone has some advice, I would very much appreciate it. ^w^