Recent Topics

Ads

Watch this space

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
spitzworth

Watch this space

Post#1 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:25 pm

Keep an eye on this fella, you'll all be claiming one day that you met the great Spitzworth when he first started out.

I'm a pretty big deal, you know. You'll be telling your grandchildren you met me some day, and they'll never believe you.

Ads
Lindisfarne

Re: Watch this space

Post#2 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Good Luck
free typi
Lindisfarne Massacre--Northernrage--Pagans Mind--Dio

magter3001

Post#3 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:22 pm

The only way people will know you is if you exploit or cheat in the game. That will be followed by a quick ban. Otherwise, just have fun and don't get carried away with the hype. Welcome never the less.
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

zabis

Post#4 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:13 pm

Please tell me you'll be playing Order, I need more pitiful blood on my sword. And welcome :)
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

spitzworth

Post#5 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:03 am

Lindisfarne wrote:Good Luck
Thank you, but if I decide to roll Order I think you'll be needing the friend luck, friend.
magter3001 wrote:The only way people will know you is if you exploit or cheat in the game. That will be followed by a quick ban. Otherwise, just have fun and don't get carried away with the hype. Welcome never the less.
I am Alpha and Omega. I am the one who knocks. Cheating is for the weak.
zabis wrote:Please tell me you'll be playing Order, I need more pitiful blood on my sword. And welcome :)
Spitzworth must first play each career for a short time before Spitzworth settles. Whether I fight against you or by your side, you will know.

Telen
Suspended

Post#6 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:40 am

You could just play a marauder, be ridiculously op and be automatically good. Problem there is that no one will tell you apart from all the other maras.

Dajciekrwi

Post#7 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:35 am

Welcome mate:)
Ofc i will say about u , will say to may grandsons -"you so ugly and nasty like Spiztworth from RoR" XDD

Waaghaa

Post#8 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:38 am

magter3001 wrote:The only way people will know you is if you exploit or cheat in the game. That will be followed by a quick ban. Otherwise, just have fun and don't get carried away with the hype. Welcome never the less.
Nah, he could whine and complain alot in game, that too gives reputation.
Spoiler:

Ads
spitzworth

Post#9 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Telen wrote:You could just play a marauder, be ridiculously op and be automatically good. Problem there is that no one will tell you apart from all the other maras.
Nah, DPS is for the unworthy and uninteresting. Tank or healer is all I ever play.
Dajciekrwi wrote:Welcome mate:)
Ofc i will say about u , will say to may grandsons -"you so ugly and nasty like Spiztworth from RoR" XDD
You're on Spitzworth's list.
Waaghaa wrote:
Nah, he could whine and complain alot in game, that too gives reputation.
Whining is for the weak. Spizworth does not whine, he gets revenge.