Recent Topics

Ads

Application for the GM position - Negatywny

After each round of recruitment, previous applications will be moved here. When we open positions in the future, those interested should post a new application.

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer

Kubzorski

Application for the GM position - Negatywny

Post#1 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:21 pm

Greeting!
I would like to welcome whole ROR team and all other players reading it.
My in-game name is Negatywny. I'd like to aplicate on the gamemaster chair.

My person
First of all I would like to tell something about me, because everybody knows that you won't give it to the person who you don't know anything about. My name is Jakub (Jacob in eng.), I live in Poland (EU time) and I'm nearly 19 years old. I am a student of logistically-military school - this year I write the final exam which gives me the right to work in the profession. I'm interested in coding (very basic level), playing computer games (mostly ROR, Rocket League etc.). I'm a member of the 3-member board of the minecrafci.pl network (we have mainly minecraft servers), I also own 2ch servers that we provide to players. I am a very nice and helpful person who is trying to help players even when I don't have option to do it. I play the Return of Reckoning almost from the beginning, from the beginning sporadically, with breaks - now more active (most of the day I spend on the server).

My experience in beeing gamemaster
As I said before I am the owner of 2 servers and member of the board. I'm in servers for 7 years from now for sure. Although I do not know any commands used in this environment at the moment, however, learning them will not cause me any problem.

Communication and playtime
I'm the student, so I have time after school (once starting with 1 pm (13:00), once from 6 pm - depend when my classes ends) to the late evening (even 3 am (3:00). Im dual-language guy - my main language is polish, english is my secound language. As you can see my english isn't the best in the world but it's on the good-communicative level.

Knowledge of the game environment
I am reading patch notes. I know also the system from LIVE which I played a lot. I like to test new things. I "main" chosen and zealot, and I can share my knowledge to anyone who just ask for it.

Relationship with others players
I haven't seen that players have something aganst me. Im friendly to all the player I meet, even if that's the Order player ( I play mainly destro and I see players who flame&blame "order" for playing order - that's stupid). I gived some advices to people about builds for Zealot and Chosen which are they using since now.

Last words
Thanks for the time which you spend on reading my aplication.
I hope that It will be given to me help you with this great project.

Regards,
Negatywny

Ads