Recent Topics

Ads

Appearance Guide - Updated 18/06/2021

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gladiolix

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 18/06/2021

Post#231 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:25 pm

In some resent patch, Tracker torso appearance for KotBS was changed to match Havoc. So I'm wondering, how do I get back the "Hunter / Tracker" KotBS appearance shown in the pictures? If the only set that has the appearance now is Hunter's, thats kind of slap in the face since you can't get it with T2+ character. Would be greatly appreciated if someone knows.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Ads
Absinth

Post#232 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:19 pm

Gladiolix wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:25 pm In some resent patch, Tracker torso appearance for KotBS was changed to match Havoc. So I'm wondering, how do I get back the "Hunter / Tracker" KotBS appearance shown in the pictures? If the only set that has the appearance now is Hunter's, thats kind of slap in the face since you can't get it with T2+ character. Would be greatly appreciated if someone knows.
To get it with T2+ character you have to find friends that will kill the boss for you and then you can finish the killing in the t2+ orvr/scenarios afaik.
Also in Empire lair you can kill the boss yourself by just logging off in lair and then logging in (idk if it works, i know that if you accept the rez you will come back to your debolstered form)
If the player killing part does not work just wait for a wb to happen and leech from it and while you do it i might suggest you to do quest called "The pecking order" that will grant you a chicken trophy.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Wolfx

Post#233 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:45 am

Hi guys,

Is there a way (lair bosses, AH, etc.) to get the lion on shoulder look with the WL earlier than the Vanquisher set?

Thanks for your help!

Gladiolix

Post#234 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:51 am

Spoiler:
Absinth wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:19 pm
Gladiolix wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:25 pm In some resent patch, Tracker torso appearance for KotBS was changed to match Havoc. So I'm wondering, how do I get back the "Hunter / Tracker" KotBS appearance shown in the pictures? If the only set that has the appearance now is Hunter's, thats kind of slap in the face since you can't get it with T2+ character. Would be greatly appreciated if someone knows.
To get it with T2+ character you have to find friends that will kill the boss for you and then you can finish the killing in the t2+ orvr/scenarios afaik.
Also in Empire lair you can kill the boss yourself by just logging off in lair and then logging in (idk if it works, i know that if you accept the rez you will come back to your debolstered form)
If the player killing part does not work just wait for a wb to happen and leech from it and while you do it i might suggest you to do quest called "The pecking order" that will grant you a chicken trophy.
Before even concidering trying to do the quest, would need someone to confirm the appearance is what I'm looking for in the Hunter's set
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Specialpatrol

Post#235 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:27 pm

As someone who was also using the Tracker set as appearance on a T4 toon, I'm curious about this as well.

But I'm also mildly annoyed it was changed for no apparent reason (with no mention of it in patch notes either). So please, dear devs, revert this seemingly random appearance change.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#236 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:08 am

Specialpatrol wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:27 pm As someone who was also using the Tracker set as appearance on a T4 toon, I'm curious about this as well.
Gladiolix wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:51 am Before even concidering trying to do the quest, would need someone to confirm the appearance is what I'm looking for in the Hunter's set

The Appearance of Tracker Set has indeed been changed recently as it was using Tier 1 appearance incorrectly before and was shared that it will be changed in the future.

The current alternate appearance is for the Tier 1 Hunter Set, obtainable from the Nordland Lair Quest.
If you do not have it, you can repeat the quest as a chicken and ask Tier 1 Players to help you kill the Lair Boss and 15 Tier 1 Players in the zone.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Absinth

Post#237 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:08 pm

Hazmy wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:08 am
Specialpatrol wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:27 pm As someone who was also using the Tracker set as appearance on a T4 toon, I'm curious about this as well.
Gladiolix wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:51 am Before even concidering trying to do the quest, would need someone to confirm the appearance is what I'm looking for in the Hunter's set

The Appearance of Tracker Set has indeed been changed recently as it was using Tier 1 appearance incorrectly before and was shared that it will be changed in the future.

The current alternate appearance is for the Tier 1 Hunter Set, obtainable from the Nordland Lair Quest.
If you do not have it, you can repeat the quest as a chicken and ask Tier 1 Players to help you kill the Lair Boss and 15 Tier 1 Players in the zone.

Apologies for the inconvenience!
What does mean "incorrectly" when hunter is also t1 set
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#238 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:15 pm

Absinth wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:08 pm What does mean "incorrectly" when hunter is also t1 set

I haven't asked for details yet but I would assume, because of the Item Level and Level Requirements, Tracker Set is considered a Tier 2 Item Set, and should match that appearance for the bracket.

It is part of the Tier 2 Gear Rework we have also mentioned in the PvE Roadmap.

Ads
jafh123

Post#239 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:25 pm

Do any of the quests in Karaz a Karak reward weapons and armor with unique appearances?

Done a few of them and rewards have been regular looking weapons so far...

Phantasm

Post#240 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:59 am

I know its a long shot, but was recenlty collecting Choppa items to imitate most naked appearance I could get. I encounters those 2 fellas in (Greenskin Chapter 6 (Marshes of Madness) on my journey:

The belt looks really cool
Those shoulders are something unique

Anyone have idea are those belts and shoulders are obtainable from any piece of gear available?