Recent Topics

Ads

Speed Run Quest to beginner dungeon

After feedback has reached it's viable limit, it will retire here to keep the main section clean and tidy.
dernu

Speed Run Quest to beginner dungeon

Post#1 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:55 am

Adding a speed run quest to the beginner Dungeon Gunbad seems to be a bad idea, im getting grps that fall apart just before last couple of bosses if they wont make the timer people just leave, so now im getting lots of groups but no full clears if the timers wont be reached so as a new player trying to get my redeye & wards this is very disappointing router login
Last edited by dernu on Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Phantasm

Re: Speed Run Quest to beginner dungeon

Post#2 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:08 am

Speed run is an option, just make it clear at the beginning and dont bait people into speed run when you dont plan and u are not able to do one.

bw10

Post#3 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:17 am

I dont see gunbad as beginner dungeon after the rework. Cant even imagine finishing it with most of group being under 40. If you want to secure fast clear every time youve to look for solo tank that knows the route, and 3 dps that will do bare minimum and spec pve rr/slot pve tactics. Pve in this game is an absolute bore and nobody cant blame people for bailing out of what could become a 2h+ slog

Frankie

Post#4 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:46 am

I dislike the emphasis on just speed. Whole dungeon clearing should be a thing as well, maybe combine that with a way more forgiving timer.
Moirran, Zealot RR40+
Albin, Blackguard <40

Ferenz, Witch Hunter RR40+
Gottlob, Warrior Priest <40

rrrutsss

Post#5 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:26 pm

Frankie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:46 am I dislike the emphasis on just speed. Whole dungeon clearing should be a thing as well, maybe combine that with a way more forgiving timer.
I like the idea of cleaning the full dungeon.
Maybe they should have both, the speed run and full clearance quest?