Recent Topics

Ads

More organised Guilds

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
madmalky2014
Suspended

More organised Guilds

Post#1 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:30 am

Thanks to Erihon VII and BT we have the sembelance of orginsation but destro have the jump on us. TUP premade shows up and order run for cover. There are big guilds out there with competent player War invasion - Bene Tielax - SOD - China Tower they have very competent players ive been in fort with them many times. These Guilds and Alliances need to work together get a core of committed player confident with there skill and there class. Know what thier job is and able to follow the lead. Its not difficult on live i was in Unity, Inquisitors and on Destro Ithilmars Chosen and AOR they all adopted use of vent now probably marked targets on enemy and were very effective. This needs to return to Order or we will still be underdogs.

Youre thought apprecciated.

Cutabove 81 snb sm

Ads
Warfare80

Re: More organised Guilds

Post#2 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:03 am

VII BT and CNTK is in the same alliance,and they are slowly getting numbers to fight the destro premades. They did stomp them pretty hard 2 weeks ago. Keep an eye open for these guys, and listend to them when they talk in region. Atm orderplayers start calling them names whenever they try to lead.

SU and follow, and destro premades will suffer.

And we have Cature aswell,running WBs and leading in region.
The problem is that order usually do not want to die. I guess its the same on destro pugs,but i dare to say order are much faster to hit the flee button.
Last edited by Warfare80 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Marawo

Post#3 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:45 am

Order has grown weak, their people have become fat.

Destructions relentless assault and unbreakable will no matter the numbers have slowly crushed what was once the big order zerg, the weak were forced to become stronger and now that Order doesn't have the manpower to overwhelm by sheer numbers Destruction is going to come and get you. You can hide in your keeps and ivory towers after getting slaughtered in the field but I tell you your walls are growing thinner and your people are getting scattered more and more with each passing day.
Ulthuan will belong to the Dark elfs and the monuments of dwarf and men will be ground to dust.

The day for total domination is soon to arrive.

oaliaen

Post#4 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:37 pm

Well...When the resistance fights back the zerg and the zerg complains about it.

BeautfulToad

Post#5 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:14 pm

I dont really see massively organised guilds in destruction, to be honest.