Recent Topics

Ads

Founding an Elven Archer Event- Searching a Eventleader.

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: Founding an Elven Archer Event- Searching a co-producer

Post#11 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 am

Concerning the Elven Event.
I'm lvlling currently a Shadowwarioress to support the Event. But I still need someone who want to be responsible for it. Make and maintain a Thread, spread the word, be the first person to contact. You don't need to find a new guild. Although that would be great. And you should have an elven career. Preferably an Archmage or Shadowwarrior.
the reason is that you should see if the enemy is in range of your attacks.

Brainstorming for the current name:
Calumel Warbows
Shining Warbows

I'm already searching for the High Elf Heraldry Book for some Archer regiment names. If someone has a link please pm me.
Last edited by Glorian on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Steadman

Re: Founding an Elven Archer Event- Searching a Eventleader.

Post#12 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Would certainly like to participate, however we're still a small guild. Only made 4 days ago. 20 members atm.

Glorian

Post#13 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Good. Now we need a name of it and its central coolyness. :)
It seems like a lot of people like so far the Reiksguard Knight Idea with a massive cavalry charge.

So we should start from that and build everything else around it:

1. It will be a human Event. So every human career is welcome. But strong Focus on KotbS and WP.
2. It will be a cavalry Event. So every member should need a 15g Mount. Or else this wont work.
3. We will need a name for it.
4. We need chat macro commandos which are understandable for a lot of people. But we shouldn't overdue it. 3 Commands at the max. On the Horses/Follow me/Charge!. Only with more flavour.
5. Really Light RP. No need for any backstory. Just restrain yourself from using internet speech and talk to other characters like you think this is real and not an mmo.
6. Dont take it to serious. ;)

Concerning the Cavalery Charge I need to make some field tests. Main Idea is to charge in a broad front.
For inspiration, watch this video from 3:27. Or this one, Riders of Rohan, always a classic:

TenTonHammer

Post#14 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:31 pm

All shadow warrior event? A pounce event? God no literally cancer, don’t you gent enough kicks with abusing LoS with the rest of your guild

bangkokeight

Post#15 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:36 am

One of my all time favorite WAR moments was an evening running in a 6 DPS AM group...happened back on KN just after SWTOR decimated some of the guilds and what started as a couple of AM's hanging out in T3 turned into 3 or 4 hours of roaming and SC's as a dedicated group.

The problem with DPS AMs though is really its a solo style class.. so we never seemed to get it going again.... dot-tastic memories though <day dreaming in office>

if anyone is putting together a DPS focused event / guild count me in, just not as a leader.. dont really have the creativity to pull that off (hence running around on solo dps toons all the time)
Always hopeful of finding a DPS AM guild.. if anyone ever sees one, with low entrance standards, please let me know..

Glorian

Post#16 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:30 am

@tentonhammer: just read the post of bangkokeight. It is Not about turrets or the shadowwarrior as an anoying class. It is about Fun and emotional binding to a warband with purpose, leadership and a timeset in which it is happening.

Glorian

Post#17 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:55 am

Good,

I have split the human and Elven Event Threads for better reading.
So my playing time goes into the dwarf and human events at the moment.

If there are some Elven leaders out there who want to organize this Elven Archer Regiment with me please contact.

Glorian

Post#18 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:35 am

I'm still searching for an elven player who wants to host this event with me.
You dont have to be a guildleader but your Job would be to promote it and lead the formation in the near future.

Ads
Mystriss

Post#19 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:22 pm

mmmm I'm going to have to see if I can come play this night. I'm stuck in this silly range build for a while, might as well get some use out of it. I will /attempt/ to bring "the Nuke" as well, though no promises he's been busy heh

Also, 6 Shadow Warriors (Sexy Boots) Renown Trainin' an SC with their unlikely Dwarven alliance mates. ~offers a /very/ sloppy, very drunk, Elven salute~ :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLYhePgDJqk

((Long live The Five Different Nachos Alliance! WoOOo WOoOOoo!!))

Coryphaus

Post#20 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:28 pm

is this event still being planned or has it already happened?