Ads

Changelog 23/09/2014 (Dyes)

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Beyondnox

Re: Changelog 23/09/2014 (Dyes)

Post#41 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:52 pm

LamboLighting wrote:
Olitiv wrote:Destruction starting quests which you needed to interact with items like secured Chests and kindling now works totally fine again :3
I was just playing and neither secured chests or kindlings were working unfortunately :/
I just tested this, It still dont work :(

Ads
Grolar

Post#42 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:48 pm

MaxHayman wrote:
Kharnamatic wrote:
Tury06 wrote:Ok only 1 importent thing left: Class fixes :p Then this server will be totaly playable but yea you guys are hard working we all thankful to you for that.
Also ping. The lag is very noticeable where I live. Where is the server? Kazakhstan?
Where are you from?

Hey... Check this out.
Just need to know how how much xp/renown players should be given and when. Also what counts as a Deathblow? Anyone wanna help me out?
Is this suppose to be working currently? If it is, its not.

I'm fine with sharing Deathblows with fellow teammates. When I'm wailing on the enemy I'm not worrying if I'm getting less or more Deathblows than anyone else. What's the option here, have a cordial debate at the time of the Deathblow?.. " You clearly hit him more times than I, after you good sir" ...." No no no..I saw you hit him with your axe quite hard, you deserve this Deathblow, not I "... " Oh bullshit!...WHAM!.. NEXT! ". :mrgreen: :lol:
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Stubbies

Post#43 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Beyondnox wrote:
LamboLighting wrote:
Olitiv wrote:Destruction starting quests which you needed to interact with items like secured Chests and kindling now works totally fine again :3
I was just playing and neither secured chests or kindlings were working unfortunately :/
I just tested this, It still dont work :(
I'm not only a squigherder, i'm a Necromancer! Necro'd thread.
I've found that if it was previously used by a player, it won't work again until the server is restarted.
the confusion comes in that the interactive object does not despawn after being used, and then respawn with a working object. You can see this in action in the first town in Norsca. kindling/chests seem busted. If you go further south towards the beach, theres another area there with kindling that counts for the quest :lol: at least until someone clicks them.
Same issue can be seen with the sealed stunty barrels in greenskin t1 start area.
Maybe a nightly server reboot is in order, so we can have more goes at testing items.
Luv to eet dem Stunties. Stunties wut I luv to eet. Bite dem liddle headz off. Nibbul on dey tiny feetz.
May the Waaaagh! be with you!
Stubbies - <Greenskins>