Recent Topics

Ads

Authentication Error FIX!

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
magicthighs
Former Staff

Re: Authentication Error FIX!

Post#51 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:16 pm

FuatKoseoglu wrote:Sorry man,they dont even care about it. We should get back to WoW
The game used to work just fine for you until you moved. The problem lies with your ISP, not us.

Ads
FuatKoseoglu

Post#52 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:03 pm

magicthighs wrote:
FuatKoseoglu wrote:Sorry man,they dont even care about it. We should get back to WoW
The game used to work just fine for you until you moved. The problem lies with your ISP, not us.
Well,I am not blaming anyone. I wish I could play. We dont know what causing this problem,so we cannot ask anything.
But connection to this server seems fine because we tested it.

Bacta
Former Staff

Post#53 » Thu May 26, 2016 2:34 am

So I was able to resolve my authentication issue. I thought it may of been Malware so i did a scan came back with nadda. Tried Windows defender as well and nadda. IP released and IP renewed and nadda. What happened was my Launcher was messed up - seem off i know. I deleted the launcher from the warhammer folder, and the short cut from desktop. I went to my recycle bin restored the Launcher to my desktop. Drug and dropped it back to my Warhammer folder then created a new shortcut and i was able to log back in again
Bacta AM|Disneys Kotbs| Wiki WP <Foreplay>
Cerebus DoK | Jasselin Chosen <Pillowtalk>

Episkey

Post#54 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:49 pm

Didn't work either lol

Solial

Post#55 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:58 am

I played yesterday without any problem, but now I can't log in, I'm entering the game and when it comes to my characters screen, it crashs saying "authentification failed". Dunno what to do tbh (already tried a lot of things previously listed).

It is that crash or it is a endless loop on "searching for allies" step while logging.

Any help possible?

brusli90

Post#56 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:34 pm

I've done my research people,read every possible solution,but nothing worked for me :P
It comes to this, something either lets me in or not,its completely random :D

huntergregg

Post#57 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:10 pm

I do hope you last two posters realize the servers have been down the past few days due to DDOS attacks and database stability issues possibly related to those attacks.

Please check the server status thread before checking for other issues. The server may just be down.
Samiheals, Sammage, Samwich, Samslayer, Samibaby, Talimaker, Hotstuffz, Axeme, Bootsy, Stankheals, Aoeforme, Einan and many others still growing up

SpikyBitz

Post#58 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:42 pm

Just FYI, if anyone is using tethered cellphone as Internet, the game itself is inaccessible. You might need a change of VPN location to even access the forums (I did).

Elven was kind enough to sort it out for me, but to avoid having ppl have to msg Devs, the game itself apparently sees your local, encapsulated IP and, for safety reasons, blocks it.

Not a complaint! The game needs to be secured from troublemakers, and this is just part of that process. Just noting for others who may have a similar situation, so they can possibly see this post and isolate the issue w/o having to bother the devs abt it.

I realize most ppl won't have this issue; it's a "just-in-case" post. I just live somewhere that made it necessary to go w/GSM Internet, as no landline was possible and all sat-dish access was capped too low.

Best wishes all you WAAAAGHers. Hopefully I should be land-lining it again in a half yr or so.

Thanks again to Elven, for looking into it and verifying.
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

Ads
FuatKoseoglu

Post#59 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:42 am

SpikyBitz wrote:Just FYI, if anyone is using tethered cellphone as Internet, the game itself is inaccessible. You might need a change of VPN location to even access the forums (I did).

Elven was kind enough to sort it out for me, but to avoid having ppl have to msg Devs, the game itself apparently sees your local, encapsulated IP and, for safety reasons, blocks it.

Not a complaint! The game needs to be secured from troublemakers, and this is just part of that process. Just noting for others who may have a similar situation, so they can possibly see this post and isolate the issue w/o having to bother the devs abt it.

I realize most ppl won't have this issue; it's a "just-in-case" post. I just live somewhere that made it necessary to go w/GSM Internet, as no landline was possible and all sat-dish access was capped too low.

Best wishes all you WAAAAGHers. Hopefully I should be land-lining it again in a half yr or so.

Thanks again to Elven, for looking into it and verifying.
So is it solved?

Briti

Post#60 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:02 pm

I have the same problem. Could it be due to the fact that I sometimes hide my ip using a proxy?