Recent Topics

Ads

3 sec crash

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
wrevilo

3 sec crash

Post#1 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:48 pm

hey i just reasonly download this game.
i have played on a marauder for like 30 min then the game just shut down.
efter that i have made a few new characters and i can like play for 3 sec then it just crashes.
i have tryed redownload the intire game b4 making this post.
it work for like 10 min then crash again. the game does not tell me of any errors so i dont know what is wrong.
so in short i go into a character and there is a nasty sound taht can best be descriped like scratching on metal and atfer that 3 sec later im back the the launcher.

Ads
Tankbeardz

Re: 3 sec crash

Post#2 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:54 pm

wrevilo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:48 pm hey i just reasonly download this game.
i have played on a marauder for like 30 min then the game just shut down.
efter that i have made a few new characters and i can like play for 3 sec then it just crashes.
i have tryed redownload the intire game b4 making this post.
it work for like 10 min then crash again. the game does not tell me of any errors so i dont know what is wrong.
so in short i go into a character and there is a nasty sound taht can best be descriped like scratching on metal and atfer that 3 sec later im back the the launcher.
1. Load the game and select a character...
2. As the character is loading type [Enter] [/stuck] [Enter] [/stuck] [Enter].

This should put your character into the zone where your character starts after it is created.

Rydiak

Post#3 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:08 pm

Sounds like the "sound bug". Download this and place it in your RoR install folder, replacing the original:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18uOSCB ... iSMrB/view
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

ariockduchaos

Post#4 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Hello, the link is broken is there a new one? thanks.

mallagan

Post#5 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:01 pm

I have this same issue. I was able to use the /stuck command to stop the crash but as soon as i return to the same bridge where the empire spear men are it crashes out again.

EDIT:
This is definitely sound related. If i turn off sound the i do not crash.

EDIT2:
Here is a location i found digging through the forums with the updated Sound.myp file. Download it, replace in game folder and enjoy.
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... eWiFRm1Otk