Recent Topics

Ads

Cannot login

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
VaerGreyloc

Cannot login

Post#1 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:26 pm

Hey there,

So I've been playing the game and having a blast, I don't know if it's something I've done or if it's just due to the MASS RvR going on right at a Fort and such, But I cannot seem to login to the game anymore... I click play, Nothing happens, Then the menu screen goes black and has just "Cinematic, Credits, Settings, and Quit" options. On the right side of the screen it just says "Locating Battles, Searching for Allies" and nothing happens... All I can do really is quit out of the game.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.
Let's get on an WAAAAAAAGH

Ads
Omegus

Re: Cannot login

Post#2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:28 pm

Same issue. 2 chars in IC and one in Nordland and neither can login. I select the "Play" button, get the loading screen and then get kicked back to character select each time.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

mursaat1337

Post#3 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:30 pm

yeah i am having the same problem. oof. even tried toons in different zones and also restarting client.

Illuminati

Post#4 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:30 pm

ditto
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

Khazakhan

Post#5 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:33 pm

Same here....Altdorf and IC......

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:41 pm

same problem here, cant log in.. tried different chars order included , help us!! almighty moders just a git here! :)

Exsus

Post#7 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:44 pm

Same thing for me. cant login

Svengal

Post#8 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:46 pm

Same issue, but before, as I was in IC, all NPCs/players disappeared and I could not use any abilities, dismount or disconnect, but I could load the tome of knowledge and move around. Meanwhile, the second person in my house playing when I got the bug doesn't have this issue. I can log on every other character. Cleaning the cache doesn't do anything. I don't have a login screen to use /stuck.
Glad to not be alone !

Ads
Kolpos52

Post#9 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:30 pm

I'm also locked out. I think I was parked in a major city? It'd be neat to here something about it. ***Edit*** He's parked in a SC.

I can log onto an alt who;re parked out in the world.
Last edited by Kolpos52 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Codymb24

Post#10 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:43 pm

Its happening to me too... I think this is a common problem. Might have to wait for them to reset the server...