Patch Notes 15/8/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ToXoS

Re: Patch Notes 15/8/2017

Post#11 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:43 pm

Alfinnete wrote:
ToXoS wrote:
Alfinnete wrote:Shamy and SH, the hell of WH, continue to be.
The hell of bad WHs.
You should watch some solo WH videos, you will see both SHs and Shamans getting rekt.
WH and WE, two classes for those who do not have a finger. Excuse me but they both kill any other class using 1 borton with NB.
Are you trying to say that WE/WH are easy mode classes?
Because if that's the case, you should try to play at least one of theses classes in T4 before writing anything else.

Ads
voldepoule

Post#12 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:46 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
AM/Shaman
-Consuming resources consumes 1 again, it was confirmed that the issue with instantcasts are not actual instantcasts, just client wont show the castbar.

[Items]

The issue with Balance Essence is not very important because it is castable while moving, but for Cleansing flare, it is not castable while moving, look at the result :

Click here to watch on YouTube

This cast has always been instant since 2008 with full High Magic. Now with all modifications, the cast is not working well.

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#13 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:48 pm

ToXoS wrote:
Alfinnete wrote:
ToXoS wrote:
The hell of bad WHs.
You should watch some solo WH videos, you will see both SHs and Shamans getting rekt.
WH and WE, two classes for those who do not have a finger. Excuse me but they both kill any other class using 1 borton with NB.
Because if that's the case, you should try to play at least one of theses classes in T4 before writing anything else.
If I have commented this is precisely because I know what I am talking about based on experience.

ToXoS

Post#14 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Alfinnete wrote:
ToXoS wrote:
Alfinnete wrote:
If I have commented this is precisely because I know what I am talking about based on experience.
Alright, so let me try to understand:
You're saying that WH is easy, AND you're also saying that SHs and Shamans are hell for WHs (see any contradiction here?).
Like I told you, you just have to watch a video to see how a WH can deal with SHs or Shamans.

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#15 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:08 pm

ToXoS wrote:
Alfinnete wrote:
ToXoS wrote:
Alright, so let me try to understand:
You're saying that WH is easy, AND you're also saying that SHs and Shamans are hell for WHs (see any contradiction here?).
Like I told you, you just have to watch a video to see how a WH can deal with SHs or Shamans.
My friend, you need to differentiate the easy from the OP.
SH and SH have a lot of combat and cc options, both with a lot of damage and support.
WH / WE are easy classes, obviously if they are not newbies, but they need an onslaught and ready, dead target. The mechanics themselves are simple.

SH for example has so much choice that if you do not attack it first and kill then you will hardly survive.

A Shamy DPS is ridiculous of OP, on T4 if you are from RDPS or MDPS and the Dots come in, it's coffin and black candle.

Penril

Post#16 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:17 pm

You 2, if you want to discuss WH vs Gobbos, take it to PMs or to a different thread.

repel
Game Artist

Post#17 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:23 pm

Osotogari wrote:Wasn't Beastlord hunting guide to 4 tokens?? Why is 5 now?
i am interesting too.. i have 4 tokens and cant buy a BL guide. Awesome.
Apache SH

Palitelj

Post#18 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:39 pm

It was always 5, you get quest for 1 after each lair part (helm, shoulders, backpiece, chest, ring)

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#19 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Farming noobs solo? Sure, wh/we is easy (hence why these solo vids vs durp choppas and slayer don't impress me much).
Playing them properly in a group is hard hence why only three stick out as competent.

Sulorie

Post#20 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:25 pm

voldepoule wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
AM/Shaman
-Consuming resources consumes 1 again, it was confirmed that the issue with instantcasts are not actual instantcasts, just client wont show the castbar.

[Items]

The issue with Balance Essence is not very important because it is castable while moving, but for Cleansing flare, it is not castable while moving, look at the result :

Click here to watch on YouTube

This cast has always been instant since 2008 with full High Magic. Now with all modifications, the cast is not working well.
Cleansing flare and all other dmg casts were instant with full tranq charges but they were never castable on the move. Being castable on the move for BE or those 55ap heals is a ROR thing.
Dying is no option.