Application - Source Code or Database

Help us with developing new features or fix up existing ones. This is the place to apply. C# for game engine, C++ for tools.

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sbbentley1022

Application - Source Code or Database

Post#1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:41 pm

Knowledge of the Game - I have not played Warhammer since the original servers shut down. However, I was an avid player off and on for 2 years. I played the following classes to at least level 25:
- Runepriest
- Archmage
- Swordmaster
- Zealot
- Witch Elf
- Bright Wizard
I am experienced in how to play the game and how the game should function. However, I am the most experienced with the Zealot and Archmage class. These were my two main characters.

Experience - I am currently working as a .NET/C# developer with additional experience in C++, JAVA, SQL, REST/SOAP web services, XML, and a lot more. As far as repositories go, I currently use SVN in my job but have also used GIT in the past. I am also a support developer so I have experience working with JavaScript, HTML, jQuery, CSS though my development skills can be limited on the web development side. I work with a team of 6 developers with usually 3-4 contractor developers. I know all too well the importance of working as a team when writing code. Communication and collaboration is definitely key.

Motivation - I love coding and I love gaming. I am always looking for fun side projects to do in my spare time. I would love to become a support developer for you guys to help build new things and just help out with bug fixes. I loved playing Warhammer and only wished I found this server sooner.

Availability - I do have a full time job, but I can commit 1-2 hours a day with more hours on the weekends.

Compensation - I'm not looking for any monetary gain. I just want to have fun coding.

Look forward to playing with you all and hope to join your development team.

Sydney

Ads