Recent Topics

Ads

Best addons for a WE?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
z0mb13n1nja

Best addons for a WE?

Post#1 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:29 am

Hey guys, I play a WE almost exclusively. I sometimes have a problem seeing how much blood lust I have if the area where I am fighting is really dark. Is there an addon that makes the blood lust points glow? Also sometimes when there is alot of people around its not easy to keep track of my target from all the chaos. I remember a couple of months after war closed down I saw a warhammer vid where the person had a similar addon to target ring, but in this addon it made it look like they were hacking, that is to say it would track the target in a way similar to how target tracking with a drone works. It had a box around the target and lines going to the box and it would stay on your screen even if they were far away and hidden. Is this addon even legal? And does anyone remember what it was called? Also these are the addons I'm using currently if this helps and please feel free to suggest any others as well!

BuffHead
Enemy
Pure
Que Quer
Textured BUttons

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: Best addons for a WE?

Post#2 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:59 am

target ring

WSCT

Twyxx

Post#3 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:29 am

z0mb13n1nja wrote:I remember a couple of months after war closed down I saw a warhammer vid where the person had a similar addon to target ring, but in this addon it made it look like they were hacking, that is to say it would track the target in a way similar to how target tracking with a drone works. It had a box around the target and lines going to the box and it would stay on your screen even if they were far away and hidden. Is this addon even legal? And does anyone remember what it was called? Also these are the addons I'm using currently if this helps and please feel free to suggest any others as well!
You mean this?
If so, it's RV Mods Manager

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#4 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:32 am

You can use Effigy to set up Blodlust counters
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza