Recent Topics

Ads

About CMap

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
emegale

About CMap

Post#1 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:35 am

Hi. I like the customization of the interface, but I have a problem with this addon, the label zone is behind my image panel. Can drag this text bring to foreground, or moving zone area text and others elements on mini map?
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuspsHJ6TWcnsTThMQCRx6zA6HHD

Ads
wdesu

Re: About CMap

Post#2 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:49 pm

I don't know which version of CMap you use, since mine (latest version downloaded from Idrinth's site) looks different. I can only tell you how i would do it. Here's how to move area text if you like doing it the long way (use cmap slash commands otherwise):
Spoiler:
To change default settings (you will have to delete current settings or use new profile to apply these):
In file CMap.lua find function CMapWindow.CMapGetSettings(), find a line that is about area name, for example, mine:

Code: Select all

CMapWindow.VisSettings[AREANAME] = {visible=true,point="bottom",rpoint="bottom",rto=AWName,x=0,y=-10,type=TYPEWINDOW}
By changing point, rpoint, x and y you can move it anywhere.

To change current settings (for a new profile or if you delete those, you'll have to modify it again):
Log out to character screen or exit the game. Open SavedVariables.lua in user\settings\Martyrs Square\charactername\profilename\CMap, find a chunk that represents area name and change x, y, point and rpoint to whatever you want.

AreaNameText = 
{
	visible = true,
	x = 0,
	point = "bottom",
	type = 1,
	rpoint = "bottom",
	y = -10,
	rto = "CMapWindowMapDisplay",
}
To override everything:
paste modified line

CMapWindow.VisSettings[AREANAME] = {visible=true,point="bottom",rpoint="bottom",rto=AWName,x=0,y=-10,type=TYPEWINDOW}

into first line of function CMapWindow.CMapUseSettings() or CMapWindow.Initialize()
Last edited by wdesu on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#3 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:52 pm

cmap has slash commands for moving the labels but I can't check them atm (on vecation)
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

wdesu

Post#4 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:11 pm

Oh, it does actually. Can't figure out how to use them though lol
EDIT:
nvm
/cmap AreaNameText x 10
/cmap AreaNameText point bottom
etc

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#5 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Can check tomorrow
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

emegale

Post#6 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:15 pm

Yes, when he was in settings of this addon and they worked, but not here. Thanks, I'll dig into the code :)

emegale

Post#7 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:54 am

Using slash commands, you can manipulate many settings for addon if you enable /cmap showwindowconfig true,but all commands are entered in the chat :( as well it is impossible to change the size of the text and icons. Thanks for the help and hope that someone else will fix the graphics display addon options
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuspsHJ6TWcnsTutFx91_v0SkBWy

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#8 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:28 pm

the problem lies in the layers;
Since the label you want to overlay the Effigy picture is on the same naitive layer as c map (wich is behind the effigy picture label) this will be an issue

Ads
Mistweaver

Post#9 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:16 pm

Anyone know how to change scenario parties with this addon? The icon doesn't come up for me
KOTBS - Tariann
RP - Thoromir
WH - Parity
SHAM - Fitbit
DOK - Lanlorien

Mistweaver

Post#10 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:45 pm

nvm sorted it. I had the original ui map hidden. As soon as I unhid it and placed it behind the map the flag appeared
KOTBS - Tariann
RP - Thoromir
WH - Parity
SHAM - Fitbit
DOK - Lanlorien