Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for advice on picking an Order class

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Narivus

Looking for advice on picking an Order class

Post#1 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:11 pm

Myself and a friend have been playing over on Destruction for a little while and we were wanting to come and check out how things are on Order side. We are fairly casual right now just dabbling in T1 RvR and SCs. He is wanting to make an IB and I am unsure what I should choose. I really like the aesthetics of WP and KotBS but I keep reading that WP is a waste of time and all KotBS are good for is their auras. I generally don't care if I am not at the top of the damage or healing, as long as I can contribute to my team in some way or another. What I don't want is something that takes a ton of effort to play but has very little return. I foresee us mostly duo roaming so anything that can work well with that is preferred but I am open to suggestions.

TL;DR - Looking for a class to play mostly duo with my IB friend. Really want to go WP or KotBS but not if they are complete garbage. Open to suggestions.

Ads
JusticeJDX

Re: Looking for advice on picking an Order class

Post#2 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:41 pm

If your friend is playing IB then definitely WP would be a good pick as with a pocket tank you can play hybrid heals/DPS.

mytreds

Re: Looking for advice on picking an Order class

Post#3 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:45 pm

Play KotBS if you like low dmg numbers and barely any contribution. There’s a reason most people play dps classes and poor suckers like me level a knight for them