Recent Topics

Ads

What's this addon...

Let's talk about... everything else
Penril

Re: What's this addon...

Post#11 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:30 pm

Faraso wrote:I installed yakui and indeed group icons come from this, and I managed to set it up but I cant seem to find how to unhide the carreer resource. Any ideas?
Enter in chat: /script WindowSetShowing("EA_CareerResourceWindow", true) and after that /rel

Ads
Caffeine

Post#12 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:31 pm

Penril wrote:
Faraso wrote:I installed yakui and indeed group icons come from this, and I managed to set it up but I cant seem to find how to unhide the carreer resource. Any ideas?
Enter in chat: /script WindowSetShowing("EA_CareerResourceWindow", true) and after that /rel
Do you know what the window name is for actio bar lock icon?
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Penril

Post#13 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Caffeine wrote:
Penril wrote:
Do you know what the window name is for actio bar lock icon?
No :|

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#14 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:42 pm

Caffeine wrote: Do you know what the window name is for actio bar lock icon?
think it is ActionBarLockToggler
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

WAR2014

Post#15 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:04 pm

I love YakUi, but after 1.4 update, no more new patch after. Also my monitor's ratios is 21:9, YakUI wasn't support this ratios. So I gave up. :(

Symbelmyne

Post#16 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:05 pm

If it part of Effigy add-on I think it would be possible to make it clickable like enemy one.
Besides, as we talk about Effigy, any idea what's the tag's name for renown rank? I can set value "level" ($lvl) on a unitframe. I tried everything: (

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#17 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:06 pm

Symbelmyne wrote:If it part of Effigy add-on I think it would be possible to make it clickable like enemy one.
Besides, as we talk about Effigy, any idea what's the tag's name for renown rank? I can set value "level" ($lvl) on a unitframe. I tried everything: (
Set barstate to PlayerHP and the label as $title.PlayerRR
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Symbelmyne

Post#18 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:25 pm

sullemunk wrote:
Symbelmyne wrote:If it part of Effigy add-on I think it would be possible to make it clickable like enemy one.
Set barstate to PlayerHP and the label as $title.PlayerRR
Thank you very much sir!

Ads
newbking

Post#19 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:49 am

Im trying to turn it off because i like the way it looks a little better. How do you turn off yakui overhead icons?