Recent Topics

Ads

Newbie questions!

Let's talk about... everything else
OrtanCassius

Newbie questions!

Post#1 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:23 am

Hello all, I would like to ask a few newbie questions about the server and the game in general I hope that someone can answer me.
Ok so 1st question:
I noticed the RVR dwarf t1 event thingy, how can I participate and what level (rank) do I need to be to join up, and where do I go?!
2nd:
I heard that the server is currently level 10 (rank 10 ) max is this true? ( I wont be discouraged from playing even if it is)
3rd:
Noticed that the server has been up for a wile my question is, should I report the broken quests or have they all already been reported? Oh yes also should I report broken skills as well?
4th:
I'm currently a lvl 7 Knight of the Blazing sun, what affects my abilities dmg? Because higher dmg weapons don't appear to be affecting skill dmg.

Thank you for your patience in answering all my questions in advance, and helping your newbie get to know the game better.
P.S. Any advice would be welcome, about the server, gameplay, items ect. Anything you can think up of that would help a newbie to have a better in game experience. (I am a newbie in this game but I do have tons of hours of RPG exp)
Hatred is the emperor's greatest gift to humanity.

Ads
Dana
Former Staff

Re: Newbie questions!

Post#2 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:53 am

OrtanCassius wrote:Hello all, I would like to ask a few newbie questions about the server and the game in general I hope that someone can answer me.
Ok so 1st question:
I noticed the RVR dwarf t1 event thingy, how can I participate and what level (rank) do I need to be to join up, and where do I go?!
2nd:
I heard that the server is currently level 10 (rank 10 ) max is this true? ( I wont be discouraged from playing even if it is)
3rd:
Noticed that the server has been up for a wile my question is, should I report the broken quests or have they all already been reported? Oh yes also should I report broken skills as well?
4th:
I'm currently a lvl 7 Knight of the Blazing sun, what affects my abilities dmg? Because higher dmg weapons don't appear to be affecting skill dmg.

Thank you for your patience in answering all my questions in advance, and helping your newbie get to know the game better.
P.S. Any advice would be welcome, about the server, gameplay, items ect. Anything you can think up of that would help a newbie to have a better in game experience. (I am a newbie in this game but I do have tons of hours of RPG exp)

Hello and welcome :)

1) It's simple - just fly to the T1 dwarf zone and join the fights in the rvr (pvp) area. Should be possible with level 1.

2) Right level 10 and renown rank 20.

3) Most is already reported - take a look here https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?q=is%3Aopen

4) I think strength

Greetings
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Luth

Re: Newbie questions!

Post#3 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:05 am

Also combat calculations are buggy/not complete atm, but teh milkyn is working on this: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/373.