Recent Topics

Ads

T4 Accessory Tome Unlock Guide

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Saltydog

Re: T4 Accessory Tome Unlock Guide

Post#91 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:28 pm

Fortune’s Baubles (0/4) Wind of Change part, Harpy heart not dropping... does it usually take awhile?

Ads
szejoza

Post#92 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:28 pm

It took me about an hour to drop those, so yup they work
Spoiler:

urururu

Post#93 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:10 am

Vayra wrote:Yes. It stacks additively with AA haste tactics. My DoK has 65% AA haste with the oathstones and Khaine's Blessing tactic.
Tooltip - agreed. But testing of the oathstones themselves seems to not have an effect. Remove your mutation and offhand and hit a mob. Doesn't seem to work.

Vayra

Post#94 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:53 am

.getstats shows 65% AA haste bonus with tactics + oathstone. And .getstats shows the actual numbers used to calculate stuff by the game.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Plankton

Post#95 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:02 pm

Thank you for that great guide Synacy! :D so useful! ;)
IB: Thrulontin and far to much alts.

Zourite

Post#96 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Broke Toof: Broke Toof: Travel to Chaos Wastes and make your way to these locations with the coordinates given:
Order: (43k, 15k) North of Ancient Night Watch. There are only 2 in the area.
Destruction: (20k, 30k) West of Chaos War Camp Seven Shades Creep. There are only 2 in the area.
Slay 100 Blood Beasts of Khorne (Chaos Spawn(s)/Unbound Ravager(s)), and you will be granted the tome unlock, "Broken Bones", allowing you to claim Broke Toof.

This one don't work for me I did the 100+ Chaos Spawn kill and I can't buy Broke Toof:

RyanMakara

Post#97 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Zourite wrote:Broke Toof: Broke Toof: Travel to Chaos Wastes and make your way to these locations with the coordinates given:
Order: (43k, 15k) North of Ancient Night Watch. There are only 2 in the area.
Destruction: (20k, 30k) West of Chaos War Camp Seven Shades Creep. There are only 2 in the area.
Slay 100 Blood Beasts of Khorne (Chaos Spawn(s)/Unbound Ravager(s)), and you will be granted the tome unlock, "Broken Bones", allowing you to claim Broke Toof.

This one don't work for me I did the 100+ Chaos Spawn kill and I can't buy Broke Toof:
Can you put this on the bugtracker? Thank you.
EDIT: It's already fixed in the next patch.

stillwaterww

Post#98 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:11 pm

Bloodbeast of khorne is a separate entry no? Only ones I know is the ch1 chaos pq boss and a 3 champ spawn in cw.
Edit: It also would not show under the "unmarked daemons" entry seeing as its a marked by Khorne Daemon.
Iobel - SO // Miae - BG // Sorrowstrike - WE // Happyjumping - WL // Ishaisa - DoK

Ads
RyanMakara

Post#99 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:57 pm

stillwaterww wrote:Bloodbeast of khorne is a separate entry no? Only ones I know is the ch1 chaos pq boss and a 3 champ spawn in cw.
Edit: It also would not show under the "unmarked daemons" entry seeing as its a marked by Khorne Daemon.
There are 5 various Chaos spawns in the game: Chaos Undivided Spawns, Nurgle Plaguebeasts, Khorne Bloodbeasts, Spawns of Slaanesh and Tzeentch Wisdombeasts. Only the Khorne Bloodbeasts count as Marked Daemons of Khorne.
I will attempt to assign the correct subtype to each model if it has not already been done. Also, there are a few more Bloodbeasts about than just at the Destruction start point; mostly found in Bastion Stair. Seeing as the Bastion Stair remains unaccessible for now, I have added more Bloodbeasts to the Tower of Awakening PQ in the Chaos Wastes.

Vayra

Post#100 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:00 pm

I can't recall ever seeing a wisdombeast or spawn of slaanesh in the game. Now there's something new to hunt :D
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG