Recent Topics

Ads

Favorite class

Let's talk about... everything else
zalenia

Favorite class

Post#1 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Dunno if this thread had been made earlier but i dident find any.
Anyways as the headline says, what is your favorite class and why? Gameplay, looks, lore?

Ads
Orcpacolypse

Re: Favorite class

Post#2 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:05 pm

BO. I watch a Parwun video and never played anything else since. Best career choice I have ever made.

kirraha

Post#3 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:53 pm

Blackguard

The first class I choosed when I started playing and I have loved it ever since.
A great tank for pvp to keep ugly stunties away from healers and glass-cannons, but can also be an awesome dps with very good support.

I love the armor design. The slim yet full armored evil-looking appearence. I love it because I have never seen a more badasslooking character in any game, not by far! :)

Tesq

Post#4 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:36 am

When a friend of mine talked me about war i wasn't sure about it, i wasn't the kind of guy who like pvp, and i appreciated more paladin looks like charater, so my choice had been a kobs, but then my friend told me that he re roll destru and so i should have pick up a destru character.
He told me to try chosen they are kobs but destru side, wasn't exatly like that, it looked different from a kobs but indeed, was better, chosen rock in the end for me, i'd start to fall in love with rvr and never return to any pve game since that time.
Picking chosen was the best gaming choice made in my life.... thx my friend.

tazdingo

Post#5 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:54 am

It was Black Orc. Just enjoy brawling style tanks, the simple mechanic and the way they look. Job is to fight, anybody, and they do it well.

Right now I'm playing a Knight though, cause destro just seems to be a train of Black Orcs and Shamans. It's something different, never played it back in the day. DoTs are great for a tank and the auras seem really powerful, though I can't tell if they're actually doing anything.

Parwun

Post#6 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:15 am

Black orc got me 6 years ago with the baddest looks! Liked it later due being not popular and underdog tank, did not want to reroll.
Figured out to be best DPS tank and PVE maintank in the end. Borc will hardly make you bored with his mechanic, tons of buttons to use and playstyles to choose. Sadly not overaly good until T4.

At current state of the game I like Choppa/Slayer and SW.

Parwun

Post#7 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:17 am

Orcpacolypse wrote:BO. I watch a Parwun video and never played anything else since. Best career choice I have ever made.
Good to hear dis stuff again. waaagh!

SigmarPriest
Former Staff

Post#8 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:53 am

mhh :-)

sigmar priest love to be a fanatic human

Ads
Scedion

Post#9 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:05 am

Spoiler:
I'll go with the Assault Marine cause I like getting into melee fast and making a fancy entrance oh wait this fantasy my favourite class is uhhh hmmmmmm Knight and Bright Wizard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY Some very epic glorious gameplay of warhammer online on the original servers

zalenia

Post#10 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:40 am

SigmarPriest wrote:mhh :-)

sigmar priest love to be a fanatic human
Your siganture text hurts my eyes D: