Let's talk about... everything else
Nishka
Suspended

Best players in the game (RoR server)

Post#1 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Who are they? Name your favorites!
I'll start.
Best runepriest: thousandsunny
Last edited by Nishka on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
WALSHE93

Re: Best players in the game

Post#2 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Best WE has to be Jaxy

Grulo

Post#3 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Nishka wrote:Who are they? Name your favorites!
I'll start.
Best runepriest: thousandsunny
Only because destro are too stupid to attack healers. When i put pressure on her with my SH she usually continues to heal her group and forgets to heal herself :lol: , dying most of the time. Don't get me wrong, i love Sunny (chibichangaaaaaaa) but she is not the best RP in the game. Last night i saw this RP (forgot his name) who actually detaunted me and got out of range as soon as i put a DoT or armor debuff on him, making it really difficult to apply pressure. That alone made him far better than most RPs i have seen so far.

It is too soon for "best of" threads since there are very, very few premades around. Once you see more premades on both sides, many of the players you consider "the best" will become irrelevant.

Orcpacolypse

Post#4 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:15 pm

I vote for myself as dumbest modafukah in the game. I love Thousandsunny too, that RP saved my life other day in Mount Bloodhorn from some rabid SW. I appreciate that!

Tesq

Post#5 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:16 pm

Wait some more time, with a so basic game and without talisman/renow/tactics, it's hard definite pro player,
Most could even play classes that aren't totaly fixed, or could play with no propper heal, or could have no propper regen........ (me! me ! me! i want my regen aura <3).

As general statement sovereign is what bring the best set up for most classes(indeed for all, considering balance too), so well .... until that, it would be difficult decide.

Azarael

Post#6 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Best RP has to be Archy ;)

Telen
Suspended

Post#7 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Most of the really good players and the competitive guilds are likely moved to other games by now or waiting for the game to be more finished and populated.

Til the mechanics are finished and at least a keep takes added I doubt they would be that interested. Mainly warhammer fans and people interested in supporting rebuilding the game are those here now.

RyanMakara

Post#8 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:13 pm

*sits in the corner.*

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#9 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:34 pm

...and the best warrior priest is Judith
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Iskra

Post#10 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Tesq wrote:Wait some more time, with a so basic game and without talisman/renow/tactics, it's hard definite pro player,
Most could even play classes that aren't totaly fixed, or could play with no propper heal, or could have no propper regen........ (me! me ! me! i want my regen aura <3).

As general statement sovereign is what bring the best set up for most classes(indeed for all, considering balance too), so well .... until that, it would be difficult decide.
Agree