Recent Topics

Ads

PVE Gear > PvP Gear?

Let's talk about... everything else
wonshot

Re: PVE Gear > PvP Gear?

Post#51 » Fri May 31, 2019 11:08 pm

Grunbag wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:02 pm Pve is not superior so orvr. Everyone is free to take what they want . If you do only ORvR you can get best gear and mix them for min/max
Im sorry but that is not entirely true. It is not for the sake of teambounding experiments or "fun" that pretty much most top orvr guilds have felt forced to run PvE to gear out.
and we are not talking about minor mainstat improvements here.

Its fair that you want pve gear to be attractive to add content, I get it. But atleast make invader somewhat decent. because it is a direct downgrade on all stat-fronts for some (70%?) classes.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Sulorie

Post#52 » Fri May 31, 2019 11:40 pm

wonshot wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:08 pm
Grunbag wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:02 pm Pve is not superior so orvr. Everyone is free to take what they want . If you do only ORvR you can get best gear and mix them for min/max
Im sorry but that is not entirely true. It is not for the sake of teambounding experiments or "fun" that pretty much most top orvr guilds have felt forced to run PvE to gear out.
and we are not talking about minor mainstat improvements here.

Its fair that you want pve gear to be attractive to add content, I get it. But atleast make invader somewhat decent. because it is a direct downgrade on all stat-fronts for some (70%?) classes.
When Bloodlord is a downgrade, then it is only fair, when invader is a downgrade as well. ^^
Dying is no option.

abodam

Post#53 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:32 am

Josewales wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:55 pm PVE/SC gear should not be superior to ORvR gear bottom line. This is a ORvR based game. That’s what makes this project unique. Many of us left other MMOs for this reason. And again...can easily leave this if we find ourselves treated like second class citizens. Yes there are many who enjoy the pve, I get it. But please don’t try to pacify us RvR types. There are many MMOs out there that fills that niche. I don’t care if pve/sc is equal, just don’t make it necessary for optimized builds. That’s a huge turn off. Make it a choice for those who wish to dabble away from RvR.

Cheers.
Man, wait until you see glyphs from ToVL, you will be livid.
Magus / BG

DirkDaring

Post#54 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:25 pm

abodam wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:32 am
Josewales wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:55 pm PVE/SC gear should not be superior to ORvR gear bottom line. This is a ORvR based game. That’s what makes this project unique. Many of us left other MMOs for this reason. And again...can easily leave this if we find ourselves treated like second class citizens. Yes there are many who enjoy the pve, I get it. But please don’t try to pacify us RvR types. There are many MMOs out there that fills that niche. I don’t care if pve/sc is equal, just don’t make it necessary for optimized builds. That’s a huge turn off. Make it a choice for those who wish to dabble away from RvR.

Cheers.
Man, wait until you see glyphs from ToVL, you will be livid.

Yep cant wait for the LOTD, and TOVL farms ! So many Tears hehe