Recent Topics

Ads

Unbalanced class numbers???

Let's talk about... everything else
shaggyboomboom

Re: Unbalanced class numbers???

Post#21 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:06 pm

TiberiusD wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:14 am I agree with Chinese. even in my Ekrund Expedition I had to tell DPS that I am full and I am looking for a tanks. The number of DPSs on Order side is too damn high. I don't know why people are not playing tanks or healers. You can see that even in Scenarios. A lot of DPS. Standard DPS and DPS Tank/Heals. Order players needs to do something about this. If more gear and content will be implemented, it will be harder and harder for us to find Tanks and Heals for dungeons.
Said the engineer

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#22 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:17 pm

Maybe create a blog to discuss basic premises of this game you don’t agree with.

Tesq

Post#23 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:20 pm

incentivice ppl to create alts....

1-general buff to 5% gain to all healers/tank in game;
2-when you have a rr 60 chars you can create a rank 40/40 with out lvling him...
3-make gearing less grind and mroe about do more alts

this is all possible as for number 2 there should be a setting to creat pre-loaded rank and gear from test-patch-er which dev alredy have.

5 years im asking for this up above....it would solve a lot of group construction problems....like...

-eeasier wb group fix (make game funnier for all
-easier dungeon group fix (make game less empty time consuming)
-easier sc balance.....

Aurandilaz

Post#24 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:24 pm

Have you considered that every class in game is capable of DPSing? Even heals tend to have 1-2 dedicated dmg trees, and tanks also between 1-2 masteries focused on more dmg or helping team do more dmg.
So with 2-2-2 setup, you might have maintank, offtank (dps), pure dps, pure dps, pure healer, and dps healer.
Sure, some situations can be done with 123 setups, some however require 222. But in many cases, 114 also works, assuming ppl can switch between specs/gear/tactics. A 222 is "safe" bet for many dungeons, in rare situations do 3dps and 1 dps heal also functon.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#25 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Tesq wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:20 pm incentivice ppl to create alts....

2-when you have a rr 60 chars you can create a rank 40/40 with out lvling him...

this is all possible as for number 2 there should be a setting to creat pre-loaded rank and gear from test-patch-er which dev alredy have.

5 years im asking for this up above....it would solve a lot of group construction problems....like...

-easier sc balance.....

I guess you will need to ask another 5 years for free leveled characters. Good luck tho.

Tesq

Post#26 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:55 pm

Hargrim wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:33 pm
Tesq wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:20 pm incentivice ppl to create alts....

-easier sc balance.....
I guess you will need to ask another 5 years for free leveled characters. Good luck tho.
-1 alt for 60 renown levels.... those are not free levels...
-np i used to see no brain things not implemented from 10 years, 5-10 more wont change much ......excep server pop .....

normanis

Post#27 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:27 pm

similar what tesq think is in age of conan u can get free levels with time.
i boosted all my alts when there was x3xp events . and all they are 40 ;-). rr is very low byt dont have time for all of tham ;-(
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Tesq

Post#28 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:30 pm

normanis wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:27 pm similar what tesq think is in age of conan u can get free levels with time.
i boosted all my alts when there was x3xp events . and all they are 40 ;-). rr is very low byt dont have time for all of tham ;-(
-EXATLY PPL DONT HAVE TIME BUT GAME NEED PPL TO HAVE ALTS TO COVER GROUP SPOTS...

-aswell for sc this could had been partially by allow mostro play meccanic to allow ppl to swap to a rr 40 pre set healer class... just in sc. But someone that dont wanna give easy alt access also dont wanna fix group spot problems....

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#29 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:03 pm

You sound like you are getting better and better ideas lately tesq.

zulnam

Post#30 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:45 pm

This is my favourite complaint thread so far. Asking for free alts was just the icing on the cake.

I have never seen a mmorpg in which dps doesn’t have to wait more than healers/tanks in LFG. Even in WoW’s modern dumbed down state with Group Finder, average wait time is still higher for DPS than it is for healer/tank.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG