Recent Topics

Ads

Frozen touch (and similar procs) are way too powerful in t1

Let's talk about... everything else
bctakhy

Re: Frozen touch (and similar procs) are way too powerful in t1

Post#11 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Ototo wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:34 am
bctakhy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:33 am (...), DW got hard nerfed to lvls of make WE and DoK usules as DPS, since it was the way they kill in live. (...)
That part is completely false and fabricated. WEs and DPS-DoKs are fairly common classes around, which wouldn't be the case if they were to be useless damage dealers.

Funnily enough your counterfact is also false, cause WHs and DPS-WPs are fairly rare classes to find.

That ppl play it dont means it dont got nerfed to that lvls, i even have 72 WE and 68 DoK.

WE on live kill ppl with 2 things, a) faster daggers to proc more kiss (here have no faster daggers and even have ICD on procs) b) wounds debuff that apply the actual debuff as dmg (fun part is that WP buff actualy heal the wonds buff). Soo basic it leave WE without the basic toys they have made with but not cut the toys WH have to counter then (hi parry buff, double porc eweapons and BAL). Not many time ago WEs where AW spamer, that not even use any finisher but also got nerfed removing crit tactic :D

Anything similar happen with DoK, ICD on coves, that leave DPS WP ahead on dmg, withoput even mention WP got the exclusive DoK thing that is group cleanse but give nothing in back.

If this is not a nerf, dunno what it is.

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#12 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:18 pm

adamthelc wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:50 pm I dont really know how to argue against the claim that a 25% chance to proc around 100 damage is game breaking.

Ototo

Post#13 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:38 pm

bctakhy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:01 pm That ppl play it dont means it dont got nerfed to that lvls, i even have 72 WE and 68 DoK.

It means that the "nerf" was not such thing but a balance at best, and that the class is still viable. If many people play them, like is the situation with the 2 specific examples that you gave, then is most likely that the classes are overpowered.

(...)Soo basic it leave WE without the basic toys they have made with (...)

What does that means? WE have the dual wield parry buff, the offhand autoattck damage, and the raw DPS of all skills. They didn't nerf WEs, cause WEs were, and still are compared to WHs, very overpowered. It's a fairly common class cause of that

(...) but not cut the toys WH have to counter then (hi parry buff, double porc eweapons and BAL). (...)

I'm gonna jump and assume that you have never ever played a WH, and that you have no freaking idea of what you are talking about. Also, if that was to be true, there were to be more WHs than WEs online at the moment, but checking here ordered by class shows me less than half the amount of WHs than WEs, which pretty much sums my personal experience.

Not many time ago WEs where AW spamer, that not even use any finisher but also got nerfed removing crit tactic :D

Again, I have no idea of what are you talking about. Agonising Wound is still the main spam attack. It's pretty much decloak+knockdown > Feinted Positioning > spam Agonising Wound till 4/5 frenzy > finisher.

(...) Anything similar happen with DoK, ICD on coves, that leave DPS WP ahead on dmg, (...)

I'm gonna jump again and assume that you have no freaking idea of what you are talking about, cause that is false to the point that makes me doubt if you ever played with or against them, or if you are that delusional, or if you are trying me to buy such an obvious lie.

(...)withoput even mention WP got the exclusive DoK thing that is group cleanse but give nothing in back.(...)

Not in the reality, maybe in your mind....

Repeat with me: B-A-L-A-N-C-E
Spoiler:

bctakhy

Post#14 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 pm

Spoiler:
Ototo wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:38 pm
bctakhy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:01 pm That ppl play it dont means it dont got nerfed to that lvls, i even have 72 WE and 68 DoK.

It means that the "nerf" was not such thing but a balance at best, and that the class is still viable. If many people play them, like is the situation with the 2 specific examples that you gave, then is most likely that the classes are overpowered.

(...)Soo basic it leave WE without the basic toys they have made with (...)

What does that means? WE have the dual wield parry buff, the offhand autoattck damage, and the raw DPS of all skills. They didn't nerf WEs, cause WEs were, and still are compared to WHs, very overpowered. It's a fairly common class cause of that

(...) but not cut the toys WH have to counter then (hi parry buff, double porc eweapons and BAL). (...)

I'm gonna jump and assume that you have never ever played a WH, and that you have no freaking idea of what you are talking about. Also, if that was to be true, there were to be more WHs than WEs online at the moment, but checking here ordered by class shows me less than half the amount of WHs than WEs, which pretty much sums my personal experience.

Not many time ago WEs where AW spamer, that not even use any finisher but also got nerfed removing crit tactic :D

Again, I have no idea of what are you talking about. Agonising Wound is still the main spam attack. It's pretty much decloak+knockdown > Feinted Positioning > spam Agonising Wound till 4/5 frenzy > finisher.

(...) Anything similar happen with DoK, ICD on coves, that leave DPS WP ahead on dmg, (...)

I'm gonna jump again and assume that you have no freaking idea of what you are talking about, cause that is false to the point that makes me doubt if you ever played with or against them, or if you are that delusional, or if you are trying me to buy such an obvious lie.

(...)withoput even mention WP got the exclusive DoK thing that is group cleanse but give nothing in back.(...)

Not in the reality, maybe in your mind....

Repeat with me: B-A-L-A-N-C-E

I see here same logic as post 1 guy. That ppl play it dont mean it is not trash class after all nerfs. unllike the opsosite side, some ppl like play chanllenge instead just play i win with 0 effort.

10% parry buff pretty usules when enemie have 100% parry buff skill (+moral) + same 10% parry from DW, not to memtion all the unblokeable DPSs even when u use 100% parry moral or 100% disrupt from elixir. Yes, that sound fair and balanced. (U only need check WE invader proc to know there is anything wrong)

WE finisher is just a joke that do same dmg as a BAL tick

Who dont play a WE or dont have any clue of what are saying mush be you.

U can say all u want to try say it is balanced, but's no, and ppl know it, that is why easymodes go one side, the ones who want a challenge go to the other one. I played both sides, order is easy to lvls of be bored to play it.

Ototo

Post#15 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:03 pm

bctakhy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 pm I see here same logic as post 1 guy. That ppl play it dont mean it is not trash class after all nerfs. unllike the opsosite side, some ppl like play chanllenge instead just play i win with 0 effort.

((Sarcasm mode On)) Yeah, cause most people are masochists that want to endure a pointless class nerfed to the ground... ((Sarcasm mode Off))

10% parry buff pretty usules when enemie have 100% parry buff skill (+moral) + same 10% parry from DW, not to memtion all the unblokeable DPSs even when u use 100% parry moral or 100% disrupt from elixir. Yes, that sound fair and balanced. (U only need check WE invader proc to know there is anything wrong)

You can't have all those things at the same time, and even if you could they don't stack, and most of them share cooldown, so I'm going to assume directly that you are trying me to buy your freaking lies. BTW, same things that WEs have, so not a WHs thing.

WE finisher is just a joke that do same dmg as a BAL tick

Burn Away Lies is a joke that can, and usually is, cleansed. It's the perfect skill to "maybe", if not cleaned, or negated, or defended, then "maybe" kill someone waaaaay before the WH dies. I'm gonna dare you to survive long enough for BAL to deliver its damage.

Who dont play a WE or dont have any clue of what are saying mush be you.

((Sarcasm mode On)) Nah, I have no freaking idea, never played one untill rr 60 in a live server, neither here untill rr40, and I also don't know how to read skill descriptions in the Career Builder. ((Sarcasm mode Off))

U can say all u want to try say it is balanced, but's no, and ppl know it, that is why easymodes go one side, the ones who want a challenge go to the other one. I played both sides, order is easy to lvls of be bored to play it.

Well, this is funny, cause you are admitting what I have been telling you since the start that the easy characters are in the more populated realm. Guess what? Destro has been the most popular realm since the xrealm timer was implemented. By far, some days on a 60% population in destro, 40% population in order. And in these specific classes there are more than double the amount of WEs than of WHs, so guess again. If "people know that they are not balanced", the only conclusion is that most RoR players are masochists that want to punish themselves...

To sum up: Honestly, I'm done. If you try to lie me to the face again you are not gonna get any more answers. I'm bored of defusing your flagrant lies.
Spoiler:

sioding
Game Master

Post#16 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:08 pm

Well - sorry to be the bad guy here but we have a forum for things like this. Come up with a _good_ proposal in our Gameplay and Balance Forum:
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... m.php?f=78
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com