Recent Topics

Ads

Nerf Black Orc

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

havartii
Posts: 102

Nerf Black Orc

Post#1 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:06 pm

Since you nerf an Op Order tank , you should really look at the damage output of the Black Orc, Now the best tank in game.

Ads
User avatar
CountTalabecland
Posts: 434

Re: Nerf Black Orc

Post#2 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:22 pm

Two things:
1) Please don’t do this. Not every adjustment has to be given out to each side until all classes are lame and have 1 approved build.

2) Knight changes are a test and simply need to be reverted.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/71) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/35) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/74) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

doky
Posts: 56

Re: Nerf Black Orc

Post#3 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:25 pm

look m8 you just confirmed yourself that Kotbs is OP... nerf is exactly what should happen to OP, aint it?

User avatar
madrocks
Posts: 132

Re: Nerf Black Orc

Post#4 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:38 pm

Nonsense, move along.

havartii
Posts: 102

Re: Nerf Black Orc

Post#5 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:41 pm

It was on par with the Black Orc in survivability and high dmg output. I just think it would be fair? @Count no one wants to play tank on order side now. Is very hard to find one for warbands and forts now.

User avatar
tazdingo
Posts: 620

Re: Nerf Black Orc

Post#6 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:18 pm

havartii wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:41 pm
no one wants to play tank on order side now
this was always the case

Sulorie
Posts: 4516

Re: Nerf Black Orc

Post#7 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:25 pm

Another quality thread by you. Some more month and every class will be OP and we read it first here on forums.
Dying is no option.

User avatar
Mordecaieth
Posts: 54
Contact:

Re: Nerf Black Orc

Post#8 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:27 pm

havartii wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:41 pm
It was on par with the Black Orc in survivability and high dmg output. I just think it would be fair? @Count no one wants to play tank on order side now. Is very hard to find one for warbands and forts now.

https://youtu.be/n9Az4luNe7s

Watch first 50 seconds

Ads
User avatar
Ekundu01
Posts: 190

Re: Nerf Black Orc

Post#9 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:31 pm

Mordecaieth wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:27 pm
havartii wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:41 pm
It was on par with the Black Orc in survivability and high dmg output. I just think it would be fair? @Count no one wants to play tank on order side now. Is very hard to find one for warbands and forts now.

https://youtu.be/n9Az4luNe7s

Watch first 50 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89PKBpGm4bQ
Trismack - Black Sheep

User avatar
oaliaen
Posts: 667

Re: Nerf Black Orc

Post#10 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:53 pm

Ekundu01 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:31 pm
Mordecaieth wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:27 pm
havartii wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:41 pm
It was on par with the Black Orc in survivability and high dmg output. I just think it would be fair? @Count no one wants to play tank on order side now. Is very hard to find one for warbands and forts now.

https://youtu.be/n9Az4luNe7s

Watch first 50 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89PKBpGm4bQ
Now they are balanced :mrgreen: .. Ordey babys thinks Its normal to be OP.
Silently we bide our time
Soon we'll pay you back
For all the wrongs you've done our kind
For the stabwounds in our backs
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brunch, Google [Bot], vanlise and 18 guests