Recent Topics

Ads

DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

kam19080
Posts: 87

DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Post#1 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm

DPS DOK always got the highest kill and dps in sc.

However, WP just got fair when compared with DPS DOK.

You may say, the career localization of WP is not as powerful as DOK in DPS.

However, the tanking ability of WP also likes a ****......

Both healing powers are the same,

[DOK vs WP]
Healing: same
DPS: DOK>WP
Tanking: same

As a result, it is unfair for WP.

Ads
User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6304
Contact:

Re: DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Post#2 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:20 pm

Racial selection: WP > DOK

Tied that up easy.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Jastojan
Posts: 102

Re: DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Post#3 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:32 pm

Trash topic... I can write the same about engi and WL. Nerf them all because they are always on top... pls NERF every class. Man I think you dont believe your own words in this thread. Should be locked...

User avatar
bctakhy
Posts: 110

Re: DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Post#4 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:41 pm

kam19080 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm

Healing: same

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kam19080 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm

Tanking: same

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kam19080 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm

As a result, it is unfair for WP.

Spoiler:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kam19080
Posts: 87

Re: DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Post#5 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:54 pm

Jastojan wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:32 pm
Trash topic... I can write the same about engi and WL. Nerf them all because they are always on top... pls NERF every class. Man I think you dont believe your own words in this thread. Should be locked...
WL got nerfed and SH got buffed....

engi is a half magic and physical dmg class, Magus is a total magical dmg class, which part of engi overpowered?

User avatar
Boursk
Posts: 370

Re: DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Post#6 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:55 pm

Nerf slayers.
[3 years on Live = Volkmar > Ironrock > Gorfang > Badlands]

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HannesMW2

kam19080
Posts: 87

Re: DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Post#7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:58 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:20 pm
Racial selection: WP > DOK

Tied that up easy.
WP more than DOK doesnt mean DOK is not overpowered in dps when compared with WP,,,

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6304
Contact:

Re: DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Post#8 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:59 pm

kam19080 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:58 pm
wargrimnir wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:20 pm
Racial selection: WP > DOK

Tied that up easy.
WP more than DOK doesnt mean DOK is not overpowered in dps when compared with WP,,,
Yeah, but DOK is an elf. That's a loser right there for a lot of people.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
kam19080
Posts: 87

Re: DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Post#9 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:59 pm

bctakhy wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:41 pm
kam19080 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm

Healing: same

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kam19080 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm

Tanking: same

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kam19080 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm

As a result, it is unfair for WP.

Spoiler:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DOK dps > WP dps
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

kam19080
Posts: 87

Re: DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Post#10 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:03 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:59 pm
kam19080 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:58 pm
wargrimnir wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:20 pm
Racial selection: WP > DOK

Tied that up easy.
WP more than DOK doesnt mean DOK is not overpowered in dps when compared with WP,,,
Yeah, but DOK is an elf. That's a loser right there for a lot of people.
But the fact is that, it is not fair for a mirror career system,

IF WP got better tanking ability when compared with DOK, i would say fair for cheaper than dok in dps, but now is not.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], growill, Majestic-12 [Bot], Naelar, torsee, warlockiii and 23 guests