Recent Topics

Ads

Melee Squig herder proposal

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
xanderous

Melee Squig herder proposal

Post#1 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:25 pm

Problem: When in squig armour and using territorial aggression, there is not suitable morale 3 for you to use, one is a buff to your pet, the other is aoe proc that does even less damage than your basic standard aoe attack "big boucin" .

Solution: change squigbeast morale 3 to apply on your squig armor, must have territorial aggression tactic on to activate on squig armour, give it the same red aura and if possible slightly enlarge character whilst active.

Problem: Sneaky strike + sneaky git tactic is a great combination to increase your defenses but it is only viable when in melee range, making you quite weak when in certain positions you will only be targeted from range, such as keep/fort sieges and times you cannot engage putting you in regular weakened state vs range dps, the ability can also be parried so sometimes you won't even have the buff in the fight due to its long cool down.

Solution: Change the ability to not require a target to activate or just remove tactic entirely and apply defensive stats to squig armor automatically.

Problem: "Outta my way" is really good ability that makes up for not having a charge like other dps though i would say the cooldown of 1 minute is far too long, also can be eassily interrupted, so does not make for a great escape mechanic as it does not ignore CC like other classes escapes do.

Solution: On the first 3 - 5 seconds make it immune to CC in addition would love to see an additional to be added to it, such as perhaps it farts gas out leaving a trail of gas snaring people behind it, this would be very useful for applying snares in the group as well as good escape mechanic.

Problem: Single target is pretty much a joke they can't harass healers because they have no heal debuff or are able to generate any real pressure, the lack of dots or heal debuff, most will just ignore you after knocking them down.

Solution: reintroduce "cut ya" "don't hit me" for dot and interrupt, this alone won't be enough as they also need an armor debuff, perhaps make squig armor itself apply one automatically or you could rework "stability and also make this use-able.

additional notes, i also believe squig gas should not have such a long cast time for the duration it lasts, 1 second is a long time and will constantly be interrupted and set back in general wb battles so i believe this too should be looked at, the duration of the gas should maybe be increased to justify this or make it eh cast time unable to be interrupted the cool down is rather long as well.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads