Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] General Zealot Topic

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Gobtar

Re: [Zealot] General Zealot Topic

Post#81 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:03 pm

You can't have enough toughness to make it worth while. I would Spend RR on getting your chance to be crit as low as possible (into the negatives). Then the rest of RR should be put into Heal Crit. You also want Deft Defender in there IIRC.

As for Talismans I think a couple Corp Talismans to get your Resistances secured in the 40% cap and then the rest Armour or Wounds. I may be wrong here, but this is what I have been told by some of the better Zealots, get as many opinions as you can and go with what works best for you...just stay clear of WP talismans or RR points.

Ads
Velze

Post#82 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Looks solid, thx for the info! :)

jennahazee

Post#83 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:07 pm

How zealot Devastator 5pc bous works?
Vivacious - On Heal: 10% chance to recover 50 AP.
Does it procs from hots ticks? How it counts group-heal, as a one heal or different for each party member?

Lileldys

Post#84 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:07 pm

jennahazee wrote:How zealot Devastator 5pc bous works?
Vivacious - On Heal: 10% chance to recover 50 AP.
Does it procs from hots ticks? How it counts group-heal, as a one heal or different for each party member?
It's direct heals only, would be OP with HoT ticks.

I believe group heals can only proc it once. Might have a high proc chance like 60%, haven't looked into it.( I play RP with master AP rune, so I don't really have to pay attention to AP as much as a zealot)

On live on heal meant any heal so i can see why you say it. Sovereign gave 15ap/s over 3 seconds with HoT and was crazy good.

Nameless

Post#85 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:04 pm

old sov pre redesign for shamans had 50 ap instant on heal and that was from any source of healing. It was pretty good but wouldnt say overpowered. So on heal really ment on heal but was limited to very few items/bonuses while the majority were procs from direct healing which was written on the tooltips.

On ror however 99% is from direct healing no matter what the tooltips said. The 1% are stuff that ppl prove via videos from live \like AMs wild healing\
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz