Recent Topics

Ads

Coming back!

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
HolySpartan

Coming back!

Post#1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:12 am

Returning after playing back when all this game had was tier 1 and 2. A question!

I have a few classes that I enjoyed while playing live, but being that this is a small-ish server, I wanted to see what we on the order side were lacking! What could we use most?

MDPS I like both slayer or white lion.
Ill play any of the tanks.
Healers: I love warrior priest (especially the melee kind) but I know thats a super popular one and dont want to overload us if we have a lot.

Ads
Vitesse

Re: Coming back!

Post#2 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:17 am

From what I've seen so far, Order seems to still lack Melee, we have a lot of Warrior Priests and Archmages, I don't see much of runepriests. Melee DPS seems to be lacking too it would feel. But that's just me, but what matters most is that you play what you enjoy! c:
Reminder that Slaanesh Pink is the new Chaos Black!

Wanna catch me? Look for:
CURRENTLY ON BREAK. Will get back on the game soon - Edit as of 3/12/2017

Luicetarro

Post#3 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:30 am

Still in need for tanks that support their party, instead of trying to be a wannabe-dps-hybrid-wonderthing in heavy armor.

HolySpartan

Post#4 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Vitesse wrote:From what I've seen so far, Order seems to still lack Melee, we have a lot of Warrior Priests and Archmages, I don't see much of runepriests. Melee DPS seems to be lacking too it would feel. But that's just me, but what matters most is that you play what you enjoy! c:
So more slayers? Or more WL?
Luicetarro wrote:Still in need for tanks that support their party, instead of trying to be a wannabe-dps-hybrid-wonderthing in heavy armor.
Odd. I thought when i checked there were a TON of KotBS

Vitesse

Post#5 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:46 pm

HolySpartan wrote:
So more slayers? Or more WL?
Mmm I see a lot of WL's, but slayers are cool too (: Anything you'd like!
Reminder that Slaanesh Pink is the new Chaos Black!

Wanna catch me? Look for:
CURRENTLY ON BREAK. Will get back on the game soon - Edit as of 3/12/2017

Luicetarro

Post#6 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:41 pm

HolySpartan wrote:
Luicetarro wrote:Still in need for tanks that support their party, instead of trying to be a wannabe-dps-hybrid-wonderthing in heavy armor.
Odd. I thought when i checked there were a TON of KotBS
Indeed, as there are plenty WP.
But only a few of them survive to higher tiers, since their style won't last long in parties.

You can go all-out dmg!!! in tier1 with almost any char, but once it's more than running around, slaying each other on the field with no tactic at all, most tanks and healer will vanish, making space for even more rdps.

Talking about 'at least medicore played' tanks, that aren't aiming for lulzdps!!-builds.
Don't get me wrong, there are some nice so-called 'dps-tanks' out there, but they are playing in a premade-party, supported by their mates, while those mates know, what they can afford to win/loose with that kind of setup on their tank.
The majority of 'Hey, Ima dps-tank!!! Watch out!!!'-tanks are pretty much a waste of a slot, since they aren't surviving, nor deal damage, nor support their mates. Like a mpds, running around without a weapon, or a rdps going into melee all the time.

So I was asking for more tanks, that actually at least try to get into their role for a bit. Heck, go dps if you like to, but at least use those skills (guard, punt, snare, root, etc.) in favor of your mates and your realm.

Gerv
Banned

Post#7 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:54 pm

Always in need of mdps, IB and SM. There is a general idea that order has the better solo range classes, being the SW and the AM. So a lot of solo players will gravitate towards those classes. Mele is a pain to play without a group and so as a result there is not many.

Hope this helps, if you do end up playing mele, make sure you take death as it comes.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.