Recent Topics

Ads

House Crow - Heavy-med RP guild with RVR

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
InquisitorVail

House Crow - Heavy-med RP guild with RVR

Post#1 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:52 pm

TLDR: House Crow is a well established noble house inside the Empire. It has carried on for years being a merchant trading house. Though they have been known to have quite the ball. In a twist of events House Crow has announced to the Empire that it will join the war efforts. Using only its own funds in hopes to give order the push it needs to claim victory for the Emperor.

Can my character join this guild?
Almost always that answer will be yes. House crow oocly is founded with the ideals that no matter what the character is. There is a home for them within reason. Chaos gods, no. Angels with glorious massive co...assets. Plz god no. Don't do that to me. I will do my very best to find you a home in this guild. Not everybody has to be a combatant. You could be a merchant, or a dancer, the answers are endless!

I like to rp, but also like to kill things help?
First off, we are a roleplay guild. Which means I'm far more concerned with looking pretty and making rp, than I am with anything else. However. I love PVP. I eat it up. Its my oats. I <3 it. Second only to my love for good story based RP.

There is no books with House Crow in it! Is this fitting to lore?
Short answer, yes. Long answer, Warhammer was made as a tabletop with the ideals that you can make your own army and paint them however you want, make your own stories with them. With that in mind, and with the way this MMO's storyline works. Yes. Nothing about this house is directly against lore. It never will be.

Okay okay! Well What kinda roleplay do you do?
All of it! On slow nights we'll have Tavern rp in the city. Where else to relax and drink it up while you hope your friends don't let you bang that ugly woman in the corner! WHen we have the interest and folks on, I am more than happy to host Dm'd combat events, or we can go RP in RVR. I'm game to do it all!

You do all RP? Well what about that ERP stuff! Not Epic roleplay! You know! Pure kink?
While I personally as an RPer are okay with kinky rp things. I know many are not, and don't wana see it. This guild is fine with smutty rp, and people doing slooooty things. Keep it private. Whispers, and party chats. No where else.

Well Okay I want to join how can I?
Easy! Just whisper me in game anytime you see me online! (Don't worry I'm on every day normally twice a day for a few hours a time) My character's name is Jelnia! I chat a lot so I'm sure you've seen me before.

Ads