Recent Topics

Ads

Retard 10lvl camping order respawn and killing afkers

Let's talk about... everything else
Grugnir

Re: Retard 10lvl camping order respawn and killing afkers

Post#11 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:42 am

PartizanRUS wrote:
Grugnir wrote:Is this War or Sims Online where we host tea parties and stroke our enemies heads?
The fact that he is lvl 10 and was killing lower levels is irrelevant. Chances on both sides are equal. Just group up and kill him or chase him away. This is **** War!!
He has to apologize for leveling fast? Or perhaps look for and attack lvl 10 order toons only?
If you have a problem with him call 4 more ppl on chat and gank him.
Don't come here and whine like a *****.. Posting pics, links for his forum account...blaming the whole guild. Dude...wtf? Whining about someone being too strong.. Can't belive what I'm reading. Order weaklings.. My slayer would slap you hard if he was there.
Also I thought you need to flag yourself for rvr by attacking first or he can't touch you am I correct?
Can agree with one thing. Farming renown by killing your own toon is low..
Can you read ? You can't kill him, he is on exploits, not with that terrible lag. All you can do is to drive him off. Your 10lvl Slayer will die like in 30 seconds and he will have full health.
He experiences that same lag as well. Two days ago we pinned down a lvl 10 shammy on scenario and killed him with 3 or 4 DD. Exploits? You mean the kind that AM has? Or BW with free instant cast aoe? Dude almost every toon has something extra that shouldn't be there. Are you the kind of guy that is happy when your team is killing and when you get killed it's name&shame time? I've seen 4 BWs on a scenario killing everyone in sight. Burning to the ground. Nobody was whining. Spare yourself the embaressment and stop writing.. Like I said this is War. You just don't get it.
Last edited by Grugnir on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
dimzard

Post#12 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:43 am

Ok then we need to make a party and try to kill Buzgit :)
Sorry for language.

Grugnir

Post#13 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:44 am

dimzard wrote:Ok then we need to make a party and try to kill Buzgit :)
That's the spirit of Waaagh !!

dimzard

Post#14 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:47 am

In Polish time zone i can play now 12:00 do 20:50 just only send mi pm in game.
Sorry for language.

Buzgit

Post#15 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:47 am

Yes please, i don't mind being the target, but dont call me or lowbie order that doesnt want to attack me retards and to shut the **** up. You're jsut giving yourself a bad reputation doing so and worse than farming/camping

PartizanRUS

Post#16 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:57 am

Grugnir wrote:He experiences that same lag as well. Two days ago we pinned down a lvl 10 shammy on scenario and killed him with 3 or 4 DD. Exploits? You mean the kind that AM has? Or BW with free instant cast aoe? Dude almost every toon has something extra that shouldn't be there. Are you the kind of guy that is happy when your team is killing and when you get killed it's name&shame time? I've seen 4 BWs on a scenario killing everyone in sight. Burning to the ground. Nobody was whining. Spare yourself the embaressment and stop writing.. Like I said this is War. You just don't get it.
This nonsense again. Its freaking pre-alpha test, there is no combat and class mechanics at all, there is no RvR war mechanic and influence. RvR objects is just flags and locking T1 means nothing yet.
He is not fighting and doing War, he is doing retarded rr farming and he is hindering other players testing. Thats why Shame is on him and his guild.
Everybody can understand it except you, its your problem and not ours.

All you need to do is to seek out bugs and report them, not doing bs farming and there is almost nothing completed in game.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Grugnir

Post#17 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 am

PartizanRUS wrote:Its freaking pre-alpha test, there is no combat and class mechanics at all, there is no RvR war mechanic and influence. RvR objects is just flags and locking T1 means nothing yet.
So??? We're not allowed to kill other players? Queue for scenarios? Play the game? You're too funny with you pre-alpha story.
PartizanRUS wrote: He is not fighting and doing War, he is doing retarded rr farming and he is hindering other players testing.
I have seen him fighting. Killed me many times. THanks to him I found a few bugs on my slayer. I would call that testing. The only thing he was hindering was my fun during gameplay but that's War.
PartizanRUS wrote:Everybody can understand it except you, its your problem and not ours.
Who exactly? You're the ONLY one whining so far. And the "terrible" things you are describing are happening everyday. Whether it's solo sham/am or a horde of doks with free heals also almost imposible to kill.
PartizanRUS wrote:All you need to do is to seek out bugs and report them, not doing bs farming and there is almost nothing completed in game.
Once again my not so bright friend. Fighting is usefull when you re finding bugs... Since rvr is the MAIN part of War I would say it's very important. I know you would like the fights to look like jousts - 1 v 1 and we don't use bugged skills. Guess what? You would just be standing there staring at your opponent cause they are all bugged.
Listen, let's finish this. You're the type of player that I despise. A whiner that don't mind when your realm is "exploiting" but when someone does it on you it's a great tragedy. You want to walk around and not fight until game is out of beta.. Come back in a few months. In the meantime watch your back. There might be a mighty strong and brave shammy behind you.

JeFawk

Post#18 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:15 am

PartizanRUS wrote:Wipe his account to prevent retarded behavior.
Yes, I will delete his account and ban his ip.

Spoiler:
Aw wait, you can't tell me what to do.

Aw wait part 2, i'm not GM on the server

This thread is retarded, considering almost everything is bugged in the game. Why don't you group up and kill him and have some **** FUN meanwhile ? - locked, don't make any more of these whining threads please, they are not constructive

Ads