Recent Topics

Ads

Massive paradox. Looking for new members

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
djparadox

Massive paradox. Looking for new members

Post#1 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:42 am

Hi all we currently looking to gain as many people as possible to help grow our guild weather u are old school or new to game you are welcome to join us me as guild leader am willing to help advise as much as i can we are a friendly bunch of lads m lasses i used to play destro ran guild there when game was live will not say which one hahah but know i is Order thru thru so if your looking for a place to come and play have fun meet new people maybe make some life long friends then this is the guild for you a mean what do u have to lose.

We use game vox for sc party,s but its not a must as we are here to have fun and learn our classes and the beauty which is the world of warhammer online.

If you pm me or a guild recuiter for more info and a chat u might just find what u been looking for in game all this time.

Also we looking to join or form alliances once where strong enough and high enough to do so

Ads
Vilhelmina

Re: Massive paradox. Looking for new members

Post#2 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:57 pm

And if any new members could bring with them any spare full stops they have lying around, the OP would appreciate it.

Good luck!

HICKS1986
Banned

Post#3 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:31 pm

recruit 6 reliable people who can play their roles well. getting a ton of people will kill your guild.

Once 6 of you become a force to be reckoned with in ORVR and scens you'll get some serious cred with both factions and more will come to your side so many in fact you'll wish you could keep the guild small.

djparadox

Post#4 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Never use full stops just roll with it Hahaha and we've 14 people so far just need to get or selves to work well but I've played for years learnt alot about my chars and I'd like to think I'm a decent player who has the time and a little patience to work and share what I've learned over my many years of playing to others just hope to find other who are willing to do the same thanks for the reply tho peace out