Recent Topics

Ads

Class representation in Order and Destro

Let's talk about... everything else
Coma

Re: Class representation in Order and Destro

Post#21 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:17 pm

kmark101 wrote:I disagree with the OP. What I see much more is the composition like this:

Destro (vastly outnumbers everything everywhere, with seemingly only organized guilds all over).
this is where you are wrong... at least for EU prime time... destro is not full of guild WB... there are mostly one or at best 2 guild WB while most WB around are actualy Pug WB... the main difference between order and destro WB is that destro WB leader actualy spoke in chat and at least try (not always succesfully) to coordinate... while order WB either bolb up or go each on their own with zero coordination... and often player don't even follow the WB leader ^^'

this is not a problem of classes... not a problem of numbers... is a problem of mentality... and there is nothing that can be done about that ^^'

Ads
SilverWF
Suspended

Post#22 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:51 pm

As I said before, .ab ch shows a different info

But, probably, in real they are the same +25% - not tested it.
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Coma

Post#23 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:45 am

SilverWF wrote:As I said before, .ab ch shows a different info

But, probably, in real they are the same +25% - not tested it.
and as i said... in game it actualy stop at 25%... to be as clear as I can possible be...

5 to 8 stack of pink horror empower result in Flickering Red fire range to go from 100 to 125...

seriously don't know how else to say it... but IT IS 25%... no matter what .ab say... after all .ab is not truthsworty for most classes ^^' it really is a bad idea to take it as prof for something...

PS: here the changelog with the change being applied to BOTH class... no idea where the idea that it only applied to eng come from ^^'

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=19283

peterthepan3

Post#24 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:52 am

yea yea you've made it crystal clear THAT IT IS 25%, point is last I heard magus range was supposed to be more than the Engineer - due to engineer having access to M2/some pugs who couldn't LoS the engineer/etc. curious as to when/why this changed, but no biggie anyway.

Coma

Post#25 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:01 am

peterthepan3 wrote:yea yea you've made it crystal clear THAT IT IS 25%, point is last I heard magus range was supposed to be more than the Engineer - due to engineer having access to M2/some pugs who couldn't LoS the engineer/etc. curious as to when/why this changed, but no biggie anyway.
I'm actualy curious to know if this was actualy ever implemented... I've done a little research trough changelogs... ever since the specific bonuses for the different demons/turret where implemented all changes to Eng and magus were always paired... the both got their dodge disrupt reduced in the same patch (initially 48% than reduced to 32%) both got that same dodge disrupt fixed in the sam patch (it actualy was down to 24% due to bug and was fixed to be 32%) and they both got their range increase reduced from 40% to 25% in teh same patch... even the cahnge to Fosforous shell and firestorm aswell as snipe/bolt of change being swapped in position happened in the same patch for both classes... I really don't know where this supposed disparity in range should have come from unless it was something that was done BEFORE the whole turret buff wwnt up... didn't go that far in te he past ^^'

PS: not ironic... I'm truly curious about it and the reasoning behind it and why it was than discarded ^^

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#26 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:38 am

The ab changelist probably wasn't updated. It's informational, not authoritative. Bugtracker maybe?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Chinesehero

Post#27 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:28 pm

only me can give the correct answer

I mean in SC

Order
RDPS>MDPS>TANK>HEALER
Most of order SC is a lose due to no healers

Destro
Tank>RDPS=MDPS>HEALER
Normally Destro always have at least one healer in the SC

With this composition Destro control most of the SC conq emblems

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#28 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:48 pm

I have a strange feeling this thread is a gateway to various bizarro alternate universes. I bet my bizarro self from another universe is going to pop out any second now and say some valid **** like "It all boils down to the perception of the individual".

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#29 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:24 pm

TheSockPuppet wrote:I have a strange feeling this thread is a gateway to various bizarro alternate universes. I bet my bizarro self from another universe is going to pop out any second now and say some valid **** like "It all boils down to the perception of the individual".
At the end of the day it all boils down to individual perception.
Alea iacta est

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#30 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:31 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:At the end of the day it all boils down to individual perception.

Click here to watch on YouTube