Recent Topics

Ads

New Launcher Issues

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Ordoch

Re: New Launcher Issues

Post#531 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Yesterday the game ran fine except there was a lot of violet coloring around the map and on some empty gear locations on the paperdoll screen.

Today:
Error: System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt32()
at WarZoneLib.MYP.MFTEntry.lr9yGUXW1FUdFpcpp95(Object )
at WarZoneLib.MYP.MFTEntry.Load(BinaryReader reader)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.le6dxLkrkIus0tCWKM(Object , Object )
at WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
at WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.MP04wrjktG3V6vs0tNv(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.vGnnXfjyB4nk0lwBxOJ(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.TqGRu3jiPH43as5fSlh(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.aTeZhtuHK8(Object )

Ads
Palitelj

Post#532 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:59 pm

I dced now and after I wanted relog I find out there is no launcher in my folder anymore. Anyone with same issue?

Gorolin

Post#533 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:55 pm

yes just happened to me too. Funny think is it did teh same last week, and a day after reappeard just by himself. Quite a mystery...

AnAverageJoey

Post#534 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:02 am

Pretty simple error:

Could not connect to Login server

Feelsbadman

AnAverageJoey

Post#535 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:21 am

AnAverageJoey wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:02 am Pretty simple error:

Could not connect to Login server

Feelsbadman
Turns out, the server was down. Who would have thought.

Gargolock

Post#536 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:02 am

i tried to get my file off read only i go to properties uncheck it and nothing happens and if i go back into properties its still checked by a black square as read only and when i boot up launcher i get this error.

Error unpacking:
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\Nolan\Downloads\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at RoRLauncher.MainWindow.Unpack(String fileName)

i have tried nearly everything the only thing i havent tried is moving it as i used u torrent to download it into my downloads folder and when i try to move it to either files (x86) or to desktop it says that its open in another client and wont move how do i fix this?
but i already tried taking full control and running as admin. please help.

EDIT:i opened my torrent and it was still seeding just had to right click on it in u torrent and remove it now it works

Gothkid1972

Post#537 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:15 pm

Kendarin wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:02 pm This is the error I am getting.

Error Downloading updater:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Devin\Downloads\48295AnnsSoft.TorrentRTFREEPlus_nt3rsdpnc0zyt!App\Downloads (2)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\miles\mssdolby.flt'.
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at RoRLauncher.Client.ueA0QCj7yybuy0q2FyR(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at RoRLauncher.Client.bncZPfKLC8(Object , Object )

I also DLed the updter and exe from page 4 and still getting stuck on the finally update part and not letting me do anything.
Getting this exact same Error everytime I attempt to update

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#538 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:23 pm

Gothkid1972 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:15 pm
Kendarin wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:02 pm This is the error I am getting.

Error Downloading updater:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Devin\Downloads\48295AnnsSoft.TorrentRTFREEPlus_nt3rsdpnc0zyt!App\Downloads (2)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\miles\mssdolby.flt'.
at RoRLauncher.Client.ueA0QCj7yybuy0q2FyR(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at RoRLauncher.Client.bncZPfKLC8(Object , Object )

I also DLed the updter and exe from page 4 and still getting stuck on the finally update part and not letting me do anything.
Getting this exact same Error everytime I attempt to update
Hvae you tried to manually make the miles folder into the main folder?

Ads
Displease

Post#539 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:15 pm

I start the launcher and then it vanishes... Didn't happen before the new download :/

Glorian

Post#540 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:26 pm

Displease wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:15 pm I start the launcher and then it vanishes... Didn't happen before the new download :/
What vanishes?
Window or the File?
As I said, I had the same on my Pc.

First 3 times windows vanish. Then the file. Reason was antivir which deleted the launcher.

Check your antivirus exception list and add the launcher there. The launcher is clean of any malware/virus.