Recent Topics

Ads

Balance or Madness?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Foltestik

Re: Balance or Madness?

Post#71 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:38 pm

btw last 6v6 event all order have WLs in party

just saying ...

Ads
Fiskrens

Post#72 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Knowthyself wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:02 pm
If seeing a class is able to get another from full hp to zero in 2 secs fine for you then I really hope that beastmaster is not a made up story by devs to keep destro players busy with hope so orderlings may face the same stupidity since that's the only way for some ppl to empathise and maybe understand. Keep decieving yourselves as you may but it will not change the fact that WL is an overperforming class that has not even a closer match on destro side...
Sorcs blow me up just as fast as I can kill them, difference is that they can do it from range. I would love for all the WL qq'ers to actually play the class. I see about 10 on this server that perform well in scen/ORvR, something tells me you'll give up when you reality hits and you reroll WE, mara or some rdps.

Knowthyself
Game Artist

Post#73 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:54 pm

Fiskrens wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:46 pm
If seeing a class is able to get another from full hp to zero in 2 secs fine for you then I really hope that beastmaster is not a made up story by devs to keep destro players busy with hope so orderlings may face the same stupidity since that's the only way for some ppl to empathise and maybe understand. Keep decieving yourselves as you may but it will not change the fact that WL is an overperforming class that has not even a closer match on destro side...
Sorcs blow me up just as fast as I can kill them, difference is that they can do it from range. I would love for all the WL qq'ers to actually play the class. I see about 10 on this server that perform well in scen/ORvR, something tells me you'll give up when you reality hits and you reroll WE, mara or some rdps.
I am sorry but the reality that must fall upon you first is that WL is turned an extremely easy mode class with all that mobility and cc tools over the insane burst it is very hard to point out a bad WL out there because it would be a real success to fail with all it has got atm . And each time someone comes with that fact you just keep blaming those people for being rather a bad player or a whiner. Keep decieving yourselves. But don't worry with that attidute from devs and mods no one is going to take away your shiny toys.
Come On
Newgit
Knowthyself

Ashoris

Post#74 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:27 pm

Knowthyself wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:54 pm

I am sorry but the reality that must fall upon you first is that WL is turned an extremely easy mode class with all that mobility and cc tools over the insane burst it is very hard to point out a bad WL out there because it would be a real success to fail with all it has got atm . And each time someone comes with that fact you just keep blaming those people for being rather a bad player or a whiner. Keep decieving yourselves. But don't worry with that attidute from devs and mods no one is going to take away your shiny toys.
I can namedrop multiple bad WLs instantly (and would include me too)

May i ask you vs how many classes you have problems in 1vs1 ?

And would you accept that there are some classes out that have literally 0 chance vs a 1vs1 speccced squig herder ?
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

peterthepan3

Post#75 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:31 pm

Knowthyself wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:35 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:05 pm
oaliaen wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:45 am While Ror exist it will never end....till some dev, whos not biased of course, do something. Oh, i just forget Aza is gone, Oh! Torq is gone... So, yea.
I've seen you play on your Choppa: you charge in solo, unassisted and unguarded, and die many, many times in rapid succession. Tell me, friend: what nerfs would the WL need to incur before your Choppa would be able to kill one - bearing in mind the above playstyle you employ?
Marauder shits all over WL in 6v6 and Warband play. You getting blown up in 3 GCDs because of your play means **** all. Solo encounters mean **** all in the grand scheme of things.

If you can show evidence of the WL 'overperforming' in group or warband, I'm all ears.
Why would I bother to even try when you guys sound all biased and a devoted defender of one side only and keep turning a deaf ear on the constant complaint about one class that keeps upsetting one side. Evidence is a relative term when there isn't an objective perspective on the ground. Why don't you show some evidence that WL is not overperforming? I don't know how you are not able to see but WL premades are what I see all around the rvr lakes and scs. Why don't you put a poll about that to check what player base thinks about WLs ?? And those smart asses please show us how it is done with SH against WL by recording a video of your own.. Actions speak louder than words. So please show us how it is done peoperly..
These complaints always stem from the same place: solo environments with poor play being demonstrated, trying to show that their death is indicative of X or Y overperforming when, in reality, you are just showing a frontloaded burst MDPS killing a squishy RDPS (which is what they're supposed to do).

Usels

Post#76 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:34 pm

What the actual **** is this thread?
A guy posting a video of his squish SH getting blown up by a class designed to punish bad play (be it positional play, or simply not pressing your buttons in the correct moments).

I am really sorry for Peter that he has to facetank this bs on a weekly basis as balance moderator.

Keythings you did absolutely horrible in that encounter: Gas squig (why? Charge and the WL catches up to you in less then 2 sec to pounce),
You left your pet so far behind that it was out of range for the disarm (thats probably why it didnt go off although you said you pressed it.)
no detaunt on either the lion or the pet. (and you have 2. none were used)
I could probably go on about spec and gear but yeah...

Literally the ONLY thing you could argue right now about the WL as a class itself is maybe the complete CC immunite of the pet during leonine frenzy. And even then it is a 99% Solo encounter issue since any grp just explodes the pet in 2 gcd.

100% L2P issue here and a guy trying to discredit balance moderators so he can win easily win his 1on1 fights. You just got to love this forum.

nebelwerfer

Post#77 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:09 pm

Nah I don't feel sorry for peter I am pretty sure he enjoys it, if not I would suggest he stops posting on threads that are not worthwhile because it only creates an incentive.

Having said that, I do appreciate his time with plebs like me and OP and all other non-feline posters. And special thanks again to OP, for posting a nice video of what happens when you are hyper-allergic to cats and have a rodent-like appearance to boot.

Nice try OP, but there will be no kitten mittens today.

peterthepan3

Post#78 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:16 pm

nebelwerfer wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:09 pm Nah I don't feel sorry for peter I am pretty sure he enjoys it, if not I would suggest he stops posting on threads that are not worthwhile because it only creates an incentive.

If I see a topic with the word 'balance' in it then it's sorta within my remit to get involved, lest misinformation be spread with no barriers in place to prevent it.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#79 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:19 pm

Foltestik wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:38 pm btw last 6v6 event all order have WLs in party

just saying ...
You know, except the two groups that didn’t run WL...
<Montague><Capulet>

Twyxx

Post#80 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:24 pm

Oof